The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by walala View Post
Nice sharing from all bros, makes me excited to share mine too.

Been long time since my wife and I played pool so one day we took leave to spend time together. Chose her outfit that day, simple V neck striped blouse and shorts. After lunch went to a pool place, was surprised to see many tables occupied on a weekday afternoon. Assigned a random table right in the middle of the pool hall. As we started playing, a few guys from other tables started looking over at our playing, and my wife thought it's bcos we were playing like noobs.. but it was because I had requested she go braless in that vneck blouse, reasoned that weather was warm, and that the stripes will cover any pokies.. so whenever she take a shot, her blouse neckline opened up giving full view of her small but perky tits and cute nips. An uncle playing billiards next table was always taking aim and bending real low facing our table whenever my wife is taking a shot too. Wifey wasn't aware she was giving free show and enjoyed playing pool, went home happy and gave me a very shiok BJ with happy ending CIM.
Nice free show to whoever nearby. Well done bro!
Old 01-10-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
lawra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBaron View Post
That is a fun way of putting it, lol
Agreed here too
Old 02-10-2022, 12:21 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

any bros with their own stories to share? starting to think this fetish is quite uncommon around here
Old 05-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceiceice View Post
any bros with their own stories to share? starting to think this fetish is quite uncommon around here
I think this fetish quite common, I remember the multiple times that I expose myself in public, then proceeded to car sex after
Old 05-10-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Once I went out with wifey to this small clothing boutique that only has 2 changing room that the curtains face each other. I brought her quite a few clothes to try, she was wearing this one piece jumper, so she had to take off the whole thing and try on the clothes. I caught the guy at the next curtain looking in a few times. I was feeling freaky and purposely leave a small gap while watching my wife bend over in the g string trying. The finale was when she tried a bare back top I told her must try without bra and I saw the guy's face
Old 05-10-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I think this fetish quite common, I remember the multiple times that I expose myself in public, then proceeded to car sex after
Share, share yr naughty stories in detail with us leh sis ...we love to read them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Share, share yr naughty stories in detail with us leh sis ...we love to read them
Haha, alot to share must slowly recall
Old 05-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's ok sis, don't worry...no hurry, take yr time to recall n write out as much juicy details as u can for us horny guys to read until we pcc ...haha

Old 05-10-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Slowly la, we can wait
Old 06-10-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's ok sis, don't worry...no hurry, take yr time to recall n write out as much juicy details as u can for us horny guys to read until we pcc ...haha
Long ago, I went to a pub in those park kind, I remembered wearing a top with a tube bra inside, cause the top is really low cut and the holes at the sides were quite big, after drinking quite a few glasses, my partner dared me to go braless in that top. I went to the toilet removed my bra and passed it to him. My pokies and side boobs were so obvious and he brought me to walk around the park after that. Everytime I go past a jogger or cyclist, can see their eyes staring at my chest area. My partner also realised it and got very turned on, we made out at some corner or the park before heading back to the car for a banging session
Old 06-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Not Activated

iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Long ago, I went to a pub in those park kind, I remembered wearing a top with a tube bra inside, cause the top is really low cut and the holes at the sides were quite big, after drinking quite a few glasses, my partner dared me to go braless in that top. I went to the toilet removed my bra and passed it to him. My pokies and side boobs were so obvious and he brought me to walk around the park after that. Everytime I go past a jogger or cyclist, can see their eyes staring at my chest area. My partner also realised it and got very turned on, we made out at some corner or the park before heading back to the car for a banging session
keep em coming sis! what a sight for the jogger and cyclist.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
thrash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So daring sis, showing side boobs and pokies
Old 09-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
T.Q sis lollipopgal for sharing this notti exposure of yrs going braless walking ard the park in the night in public...missed a great opportunity to see yr boobs n pokies FOC ...hehe ...do u think if yr husband knows abt this, would he approve of it ???

Old 09-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Not Activated

any couples here arranged for meet up with other people for some exhibitionist fantasies?
Old 09-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceiceice View Post
To continue the sharing, hers a short one for today.

My wife exercises almost everyday with her runs in the neighborhood park and she is always in a sports bra and short tights. the best part? She goes commando as she hates having VPL and thongs makes her uncomfortable.

This is how she dresses for her run

Most times during her run she needs to adjust her tights else her cameltoe is really visible and after her run her sweat makes it obvious that she is actually pantyless. I got used to guys eyeing her everytime she jogs pass. Sometimes I enjoy jogging behind and pretend that i am not with her just to see other bros' reaction. only after will I catch up and squeeze her butt from behind
love this, instant hard on always on the lookout for perky butts and cameltoes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1