The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AI Art

Disclaimer: Above image is taken from another thread, not mine. I do not claim credit for the original image. Just showing an example of what can be done.
Old 29-05-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

my 1st try with AI generator.
How is it?

Last edited by torak; 29-05-2023 at 12:13 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

2nd try, looks pretty realistic!

Last edited by torak; 29-05-2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old 29-05-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro torak

up you 20 points for the good efforts.

look young and people may think it is pedo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torak View Post

Old 29-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by torak View Post
Nicely done!
Old 29-05-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
All thanks to OP Ignite for opening this thread where the grey line between real and manmade becomes greyer.

First google and read up on Stable Diffusion to understand the concept.
Next, depending on your com setup, google for "automatic1111 nvidia" or "automatic1111 amd", cos different program to download.
After installation, dig deeper into YT/Reddit/Github for tutorials/troubleshooting.
Rendering resources from either Github/Civitai.com.

Not expert enough to teach so can only point you elsewhere. Hopefully we get more peeps on it and start posting their creations. More the merrier.
Lol, no thanks needed.

I saw a gap in what people were posting and that perhaps many weren't familiar with AI Art and what it could do.
Didn't expect it to reach 20+ pages though hahaha.
My partner isn't too keen on it though - she says the AI pics are so high standard that she feels inferior whenever she sees what I create
Old 29-05-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
Lol, no thanks needed.

I saw a gap in what people were posting and that perhaps many weren't familiar with AI Art and what it could do.
Didn't expect it to reach 20+ pages though hahaha.
My partner isn't too keen on it though - she says the AI pics are so high standard that she feels inferior whenever she sees what I create
Lmao same same. I'm like, at least I'm doing something more "adult" than playing games all day. At least give me a pat on the back or something la 🤣🤣
Old 29-05-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Kind old man with granddaughter

I think the AI is better at generating man

alot of times the girls looks abit weird, but the man is super realistic.

Last edited by torak; 29-05-2023 at 08:37 PM.
Old 29-05-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Would you buy from them?

Old 30-05-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

continuing my kind old man series:

Kind old man going to the beach with his granddaughter

Last edited by torak; 30-05-2023 at 01:12 AM.
Old 30-05-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Almost got Colonel Sanders look!
Old 30-05-2023, 03:21 AM
Samster

back with rocker chick

Old 30-05-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

trying to generate photo realistic pictures

Last edited by torak; 30-05-2023 at 05:15 AM.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 30-05-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

playing with some poses

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1