The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: AI Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder49 View Post
perfect face, perfect boobs, perfect nips.. not even god has created anything as beautiful as that!
Hope we live to the day we can have AI slavebots that we can customise to this level of feature
Old 19-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

All of these are awesome but scary at the same time... If we get too used to this kind of pics we guys are going to have unrealistic expectations of what a real female should look like🤔
Old 20-04-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 16
ladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
Hope we live to the day we can have AI slavebots that we can customise to this level of feature
Don’t wanna trouble you too much, can u teach me how to make more of her?

Teach a man to fish…. Lol
Old 20-04-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Uncle started playing around with it yesterday.
Just google "Install Stable Diffusion"
There are plenty of guides.
You need to have a PC with a NVidia GPU ideally with at least 10GB.

Here are a couple I created last night. I still have lots to learn to improve the quality.

Old 20-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post

Nice art, up you +8. Can make a guide on how you install and setup? Thanks.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

No problem. Sharing is caring!

As Stezo mentioned, install Automatic1111 which is an offline version of Stable Diffusion - there are many guides online and on youtube on how to get this installed, I can't remember which guide I had used..

You can go to CivitAI to look at some of the models that other people have created, find a model that seems to create the style you like, download that and put it into your "stable-diffusion-webui\models\Stable-diffusion" folder.

You'll need a graphic card with lots of VRAM (not CPU RAM). Preferably 8GB or higher. Doable with min. 6GB.

AI-generated art works on a few parameters:
1. Prompt: This is you telling the AI what you want to create.
2. Negative Prompt: This is you telling the AI what you don't want to include
3. CFG: This is how close you want the AI to follow the Prompt. Lower means you allow the AI to be more creative with the Prompt. LeonardoAI calls this Guidance Scale
4. Choose a Sampler: This is a bit confusing but I've found my best results with DPM++ 2M Karras.

Let your imagination run wild. Anything is possible.

Old 20-04-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

I'm on an AMD GPU so I followed this installation guide
h t t p s://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/wiki/Install-and-Run-on-AMD-GPUs

For Nvidia
h t t p s://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/wiki/Install-and-Run-on-NVidia-GPUs

Cards < 8gb vram ok for small images eg. 512x512. You need the bigger guns to churn larger images.

And as bro Ignite mentioned, Civitai is the main place to get resources to start churning your images. Stable Diffusion can be quite technical so if you run into issues, best to do some Googling for troubleshooting.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very nice !!!
Old 20-04-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

When choosing the resolution (size of the pic) to render, most models are created on a 512x512 resolution, so best advice is to stick to that.

If you render at a higher resolution, sometimes weird things will happen - extra bodies, extra arms, because the model thinks that the bigger canvas means it can put in more than 1 image.

Example:
Old 20-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
When choosing the resolution (size of the pic) to render, most models are created on a 512x512 resolution, so best advice is to stick to that.

If you render at a higher resolution, sometimes weird things will happen - extra bodies, extra arms, because the model thinks that the bigger canvas means it can put in more than 1 image.
Can be done as long as you microtweak your prompts to reflect so eg. 1girl, solo, alone etc. Place at the front of the prompt so it gets more weight.
Old 20-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

rendering out 16:9 images no problem with the right prompting.
Old 20-04-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 16
WiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to behold

can someone create one similar to the photo below? i love her tan lines
https://i.imgur.com/rLAcySu.png
Old 21-04-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOldCat View Post
can someone create one similar to the photo below? i love her tan lines
https://i.imgur.com/rLAcySu.png
Forgive my amateur skillz. These close enough?
image ru
Old 22-04-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 16
WiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
image ru
where got amateur? you're good at this
Old 22-04-2023, 09:27 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
image ru
Oh wow....almost real....this is interesting...

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1