The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Break Her Hymen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post

As the title above, how much are bros willing to pay to break her hymen?

Also, what would you guys think is a fair rate if she's doing FL?
Looks average but i have sexual urge. Don't mind spilling all over her face and neck.

Bro, when are you going to destroy her vagina?
Old 19-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
BioPhysics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaint View Post
She looks very ordinary but appearance can change with cosmetics and surgery.

Virgin can be priceless and really up to buyer.
Fully agreed with you, well said.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Gegenpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I wouldn't pay a ah tiong. The ocean got too many fishes to fish for free, no need to pay at all.
Yalor, she is not the only hymen to break
Old 19-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I can pay $2000 but raw.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13770 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I can pay $2000 but raw.
Buy virgin. Obviously raw. But TS din mention the nationality of the specy gal? Diff countries different rates.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She's SG pure local chinese.
Old 21-11-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

If sg local virgin then i don't think she will do it for 2k. But we cannot be bidding here right? Its against the law ba.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Given many bros interest on her, I'll share more.

Met her on Tinder. She's asking for 15K but willing to overnight 3 times during the first week I break her virginity. Mode will be raw + creampie + unlimited shots (depending on her pussy tolerance level). I told her I want at least 3 shots for every overnight & she said she will try her best to accommodate.

Met her before. Won't say stunning/pretty but body is tight and definitely able to sextisfy most men. I'd classify her as GND. Did brush her arms a few times. Felt soft & comfortable. I have also used some tricks to suss out whether if she really a virgin. She looks really innocent & blur so I reckon there's a high chance she's a virgin. Still seriously considering.

She's also damn confident that she will bleed, and if that didn't happen, she'll refund 90% of the fee.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's SG pure local chinese.
apologise for my poor judgement.

Asking for $15k in my opinion not worth it.
Old 24-11-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Unlimited shots sounds alluring, but can she bleed after every shot?
Old 24-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Given many bros interest on her, I'll share more.

Met her on Tinder. She's asking for 15K but willing to overnight 3 times during the first week I break her virginity. Mode will be raw + creampie + unlimited shots (depending on her pussy tolerance level). I told her I want at least 3 shots for every overnight & she said she will try her best to accommodate.

Met her before. Won't say stunning/pretty but body is tight and definitely able to sextisfy most men. I'd classify her as GND. Did brush her arms a few times. Felt soft & comfortable. I have also used some tricks to suss out whether if she really a virgin. She looks really innocent & blur so I reckon there's a high chance she's a virgin. Still seriously considering.

She's also damn confident that she will bleed, and if that didn't happen, she'll refund 90% of the fee.
You champion..not yet fuck her n met her at tinder n u put her picture big big in forum for whole world to see?! Who is the blur and innocent here? U or her?
Old 24-11-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

so TS is still seriously consider.. mean not make up mind yet.. so post here asking for "advice".. if lot of bros here said ok.. then help to boost TS confidence level of taking up the deal? haha

come again 15k to break a virgin.. worth? hmm to me is not a worth or not worth question.. if a super rich, 15k to him is like a chicken feet, so then just go ahead.. to a "poorer" guy then is different thinking.. put aside a question of whether the gal is virgin or not, $15000 for a virgin gal is equivalent to can do 100 GL gals (assuming a $150 category gal), so which is worth? haha
Old 24-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

For a poor uncle like me, I will just tell her to go fly a kite... Higher chance of lightning strike than me giving her 15K. Hahaha...
Old 24-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

hi TS btw what her age? if she is FL me interested to know what her rate. thanks.
Old 24-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Honestly, $15k is super high a price which I bet no one will bite..unless u movie star virgin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1