The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Recently wanted rtf Ying Zi but couldn’t get her.

Ask Keke is available, so I took her as I remember she gave me good services the last time I tried her.

She wasn’t the most beautiful not tall Nor has big boobs (B i Guess) but has nice small pink nipple. However, she is definitely on the wild side.

She provides all sop services including French and AR. But she seems to enjoy it rough. During the session, she keeps on bringing my hand to squeeze her boobs hard. Even sucking her nips hard she did not reject and seems to enjoy. (I confess I’m not into such rough act so my hard may not be too rough after all) u know some WL even reject if u lick her nips, let alone suck hard.. so it’s a plus.

She took the initiative to slap my butt, so during doggie I slapped her back. She seems to enjoy, so I slapped a few times harder she seems more high. As I’m not much into that, I stopped at fees slaps.

So bros can give her a try if u like it “rough”

Don’t zap or blame me if u get it differently
Old 30-10-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjallaone View Post
Hi guys.

Need some help here.

There's this girl, think her name is Anqi or Anni. Came to this joint early this year.

Is she still around?
Today visit her. She told me she leaving in nov
Old 18-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Update anni still around but cutting cut next week or week after. We confirm not staying as she mention she's tired and homesick. Another rare gem leaving our shore soon.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Update anni still around but cutting cut next week or week after. We confirm not staying as she mention she's tired and homesick. Another rare gem leaving our shore soon.
Wow, another departure. When I heard sisi left I was like oh no I only had her once always incorrectntiming either she on menses or busy and I can’t wait. Well girls do come and go, and I missed even better gems in the past.

Yiyi new addition is very sweet and cute for those who really wants to bonk a student.
Old 19-11-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wow, another departure. When I heard sisi left I was like oh no I only had her once always incorrectntiming either she on menses or busy and I can’t wait. Well girls do come and go, and I missed even better gems in the past.
So far the other that I think worth trying is ke ke. Had her twice and services better then the also gone ying zhi.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
So far the other that I think worth trying is ke ke. Had her twice and services better then the also gone ying zhi.
I guess for the girls to be a well kept secret may not be the way to go. Unless the customer can bao her multiple sessions, otherwise she need the volume business to make up her target. They leave because the reason they can make more at home and less service required

Thanks for sharing keke so need to support more that they earn and don’t leave in the short term
Old 19-11-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I guess for the girls to be a well kept secret may not be the way to go. Unless the customer can bao her multiple sessions, otherwise she need the volume business to make up her target. They leave because the reason they can make more at home and less service required

Thanks for sharing keke so need to support more that they earn and don’t leave in the short term
Most gals that I know and already left our shore like what you say mention they earn more with less services back home and most important freedom. Another common reason is homesick or family issue. Unlike the msian gals they cant go back settle the issue and come back.
Old 20-11-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Two years cannot go back, really a torture for them.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 29-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on this house ?
Old 29-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
Any updates on this house ?
There are 5 girls here still and
xiao min good (tried and tested)
Xiao xi good (tried and tested)
Keke, yiyi, seen and not bad looking
and momo (heard pretty sexy but not seen)
Old 30-12-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are 5 girls here still and
xiao min good (tried and tested)
Keke service top notch
Old 30-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..... xiao min good (tried and tested)
Care to share a FR on Xiao Mi and YiYi? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
Keke service top notch
Care to share a FR on Keke? Thanks!

Appreciate your effort and no obligation though ... cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this new Yiyi.

Haven't tried but definitely SYT.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 31-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster

Following personal point of view for this 2 gals that I tried in this hse and RTFed.

Name: Keke
Look:8/10 (SYT OL look.)
Body:7/10 (Not a tall gal most 1.6m, boobs size handful the most B)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She really know how to blow and some of the best)
Frenching/AR: 7/10 (She did well on both)
FJ: 9/10 (This gal is wild in bed and love sex)
Services 8/10 (She have this 小三 feel)

Name: YiYi
Look:8/10 (SYT sch gal look.)
Body:8/10 (She only 1.49m, boobs size handful B)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Unlike keke she new to the trade but still good)
Frenching/AR: 7/10 (Its like french with first Gf feel)
FJ: 9/10 (Hit the right spot, make her cum and she like a horny beast)
Services 8/10 (Very GF feeling)

RTF: Being going back for them regularly. Personal opinion if you like Hot sex KeKe the one, If wanted GF treatment YiYi better choice. As for the other 3 saw 1 (forgotten her name) quite tall with good size boobs. May try her on my next trip there.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

May I know their skin type , tan or white or even super white because I prefer the latter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1