The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 9
Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: It all starts with a friend

Previously...

C: already hard? Like my dress?
Me: uhhh.. Yes..
C: lets finish this bottle and go and exercise.
Me: Ok.

I make her drink more than me, giving excuse I can't take much, but i lied cause i want her to feel higher. So she drank 2/3 and left over i drink. We head towards the bed with her pulling my dick. I'm just following her, feeling today letting her doninate me.

Part 7

She got so drunk by looking at her hot red face and side walking to my bed, she was pulling my hand, once near my bed our lip meets, tongue fight, and pull down my pants like a pro. She than push me, and I sit on the edge of the bed.

C: What you want me to do now?
Me: Horny babe. You can decide all what you want today, you my master for the day.
C: Don't you regret.
Me: Never regret since yesterday we met.

She head all the way to my 2IC and slowly slurp in and out, showing me how much she love sucking my 2IC. Choa hand came to my chest and lead me down to lying on bed, so I follow. But still can see what she doing, but as time goes by, she start to lick my balls, and eventually to my ass. I feel so turn on and hard on. I got my condom stand by at the table but that distance feels like running a marathon. She climb onto me.

C: I want you to lick me.

She sit on my face after saying her line. We are too horny that day, I do everything she wants. I lick her pussy and her moan getting louder and louder. She literally ride on my face, and my face and tongue got deeper, I hardly breathe, only could grab air here and there. My mouth open wide just waiting to receive her heavenly juice. Her rides getting faster and her legs starts to close little by little, her sudden loud "uhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she burst out her juice on me. She lie 69 position and she shiver and slowly lick my 2IC. I keep licking, and each lick she shiver. My face is totally soak with her juice. She than turn over and lick my whole face with her juice.

C: Now, main dish?
Me: 네, 누나. (Yes, nuna) *She's older than me by 2.*

She slowly guide my 2IC into her pussy, each rub on her pussy she moan and bit her lips. *So seductive, makes me hard while typing, OMG* Choa slip it in and its real easy, cause of all the juice. Her boobs so huge that I see that bouncing, my POV better than watching online. She bounce it so hard, with her moaning, and her ass to my thigh smacking sound, better than any music.

From riding I hardly cum, so she can ride as much as she wants. She stop halfway, give me a wide seductive smile, with my 2IC in it, she turn to her back and continue riding. Those big round ass, seriously, last warning, I can fuck this girl as long as I'm in Korea. She keep bouncing hard, and rub it, can feel she's cumming, my bed and groin area is so wet. She may cum so many time. Woooo. She lifted up her butt, pull me to a glass window, where opposite neighbour can see, and it's a cold season.

C: Come doggy me.
Me: Yes, nuna.

I place my 2IC on her pussy and smack in straight, she give a one time good moan and bang on the glass window, now I'm imagine those japanese anime fucking the girl on the glass panel with the girl breast on it. I smack so hard that the glass window keep banging so hard.

to be continue..
Old 04-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Hope you remember to use umbrella .
Old 04-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Destin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDestin6wU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Previously...

I place my 2IC on her pussy and smack in straight, she give a one time good moan and bang on the glass window, now I'm imagine those japanese anime fucking the girl on the glass panel with the girl breast on it. I smack so hard that the glass window keep banging so hard.

Part 8

Suddenly a guy opposite walk towards his window, he is holding a cup of drink, can't see cause its far.

Me: Nuna, got, got, people, look..ing, urgh...
C: i don't care, fuck me hard.
Me: Yes, Nuna.

I bang her so hard and that guy opposite us is enjoying his view. After good 5 min, she grab my 2IC, and pull out from her pussy and slowly enter her ass, omg! Its my first anal sex, so tight when I'm only 1/3 in, and she's moaning like going to melt, i put in 2/3 of it, she "Arghhhhh, yes! More baby! All the way!" Since she's incharge, I'll obey. I push all the way in, even I have a tough time moving, so tight! I move slowly to adjust the tightness, and she finger her pussy while I'm moving slowly in and out.

Me: Nuna, you want another dick to be in your pussy? So 2 holes got attack?
C: Yes~ I want.
Me: the guy watching you seems enjoying.
C: give a good show
Me: Yes Nuna.

I fuck her ass so hard and feel the tightness, and her leg wobbling, but i grab hold of her stomach area and keep fucking her. Her moan and smacking sounds really feels up the room, next door could hear us and even feel horny maybe? Don't care. I fuck her ass, doggy for about 7-8 min, so shiok until I want to cum!

Me: I'm cumming!!
C: I want more!!
Me: I can't take it anymore.
C: In my ass!!
*BOMB! Fill her ass with loads of my soldier in it.*
C: ughh, yes!! So warm!! Uhhhh...

Her leg got soft and she is on her fours, she turn over to let it flow and told me to watch! I look at it, super turn on, want to go again! But 2IC need rest a bit.

We took a shower together, and she wash me up real clean, when reach the bottom, she soap it, rub it, and suck it. 2IC still breathless but still semi hardon. I let her suck for a while, and I stop her, telling her this time take a break for a little while. We dry ourselves after, butt naked walk to the bed and we lie down and talk about our life.

She told me her bf is in the army and she's so horny, was looking for a guy to fill her up, so I'm lucky that I'm there at the right time! Hehehe. Saying Korea army don't allow the man to go home every weekend and she needs it here and there, sometimes have to DIY, and I'm the 2nd guy to fuck her, that she really enjoyed. Than she telling me she flying of the day after for her work, i was so sad and give her a hug. She squeeze my 2IC and start licking my nipples, is she going to start again? I hope not so soon.

to be continue..
Old 04-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nottiguy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story...camping here
Old 04-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GaoMouLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

horny korean babe
Old 04-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
quicksilver3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS well done, keep cumming pls
Old 15-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Been out so long since I last wrote my stories. But my bros asked me to carry on my stories since I'm free after all the busy time at work the past few years. Climbing up is so tough, but its good after climbing high.

So I wonder will anyone still want to read these days? Just curious.

Met many Korean throughout my trips, really is good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minjung is really fair and she's 171cm tall, long hair, and her boobs are B at least, but she got this long fair legs. Got nice curves and her thick lips are heavenly sexy!

So I knew her from an online app, and she was in Dubai as a tour guide intern, and I was an intern searching for a place to go during my holiday, and we chatted for about a week, and she suggested that my trip should go to Dubai, and she got a place for me to stay. So I decided and booked the ticket and go for it.

[Time fly forward to travel]

When I arrived at the airport, she was there to pick me up, and it was easy to spot her, cause that day, she wore a very sexy dress

with her backs showing and her long legs. In my mind I was thinking of taking off that dress and bang her upside down! But waking up from the daydream, she ran over and gave me a hug instead, welcoming me to Dubai. That hug I can feel her breast solid onto my chest. I hug her back as well, and we off to her hostel where other friends live there too. There are 2 guys and 3 girls (include her), so I was lucky to meet the 5 of them. 2 guys name Jae Hyeon and Seong Il, they are older than me so I've to call them Hyung. And here comes the other 2 girls, they Yo Jin and So Young.

The 2 guys are very strict and very old minded. We greeted each other with a handshake and a bow and being the youngest, I have to bow lower than them.

Yo Jin, she's one cute foxy babe, 158cm tall with waist length hair and the way she wears. Woo, cloth over small little B boobs, and wearing FBT most of the time. Especially that perky ass. She loves to sit with her leg on the chair, showing her shadowing oyster out, the outline is so fresh

So Young, she's a little motherly, and she wore a long big shirt with FBT, but her boob is C! Her button loosen up to 3 level and can see her (. Y .) cleavage! I almost dive into it. She's 168cm and fairer than the 2 of them, she always folds her arms and will lift her breast up.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 16-11-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 16-11-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Thanks guys, will post more soon. Yesterday lag, couldn’t update the other half
Old 16-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 16-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome hm bro. Congrats on climbing your way up. Who else have you been banging all these while. Do update us!
Old 16-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

When the 2 ladies came over to greet me after the guys, Yo Jin suddenly wrap my left arm and said

**I will not type in Korean, just translate what they said**
YJ: "You're quite cute, MJ eonni, where you know him? I want to find one too"
*YJ squeeze so tight that my arms I can feel her in between her boobs*
MJ: "Don't you dare steal this one"
*Break off YJ arms and grab my arm*
*YJ pout and walk back to her chair*
*SY just fold her arms and stare at me*
Suddenly
SY: "Hi, I'm not going to hold you, it's our first meet. I'm not like YJ"
*YJ stick out her tongue at SY*

JH: "Break it up girls, please behave yourselves in front of our guest."
SI: "Yea, please be more feminie like SY"
*MJ and SY stick out their tongue*
And everyone laugh.
But in my mind, I just daydreaming MJ and YJ licking me, those soft lips and tongue. Making me semi-hard.
So I came back to earth and quickly use my bag to cover it, YJ sneakily smiles at me. I think she saw it, and I quickly ask MJ to show me my room, and I am going to sleep in YJ room.
*Boom! My mind is dancing*

MJ lead me to my room and settle down. One thing about those guys, they are one cock blocker. They suggest to go out to buy food, and SI will be driving. I'm tired from flying but I can't say no to older guys on the first day. So I tag along and the 3 guys went out to get dinner, chicken and beer. YJ keep pester SI to get it, so they gave in.

But truth is, those 2 guys asked me out to warn me not to think otherwise with MJ or other 2 girls.
SI: "I know you're here for MJ and your holiday, but don't even think of touching her"
JH: "As their oppas, we will protect them and will not let outsider lay a hand on them."
Me: "Alright, I understand"
*In my mind, I curse and swear at them*
SI and JH: "GOOD!"

After buying food, we reach the doorsteps and JH told me he is going to guide a group of people, and they will reach soon. SI sending him over to the airport, and they warn me again. I bow and said I understand, but I am rolling my eyes when I'm bowing.

Off they go and I bring the chicken and beers in, JY hop onto me as she opens the door
JY: "You're finally back with FOOD!"
Me: "Yeah, and JH and SI have to go to the airport."
JY: "Who cares about them"
*Shock and she pull my arms as she used her leg to slam the door*
JY: "MJ is sleeping, she worked in the morning and she was very tired, and she waited for you, are you touch?"
*JY lean so close till her clothes so loose that I can see her breast*
I stare at them and nod my head, she saw where I am looking at and she use her hand to cover up and slap my thigh
Me: "Ouch! What?"
JY: "So naughty"
Me: "You lean so near me and your shirt so loose"
JY: "Then why you look at it?"
Me: "You show I watch"
*Giggle*
SY: "Food is here? Why never call me down?"

As we ate and drink the beers, not much of beers because those 2 guys think I'm a threat and doesn't want any of us drunk. But JY brought out 3 bottles of soju with 4 cans of beers from the fridge.

JY: "No drunk no sleep"
SY: "Bring it on"

Korean loves to drink and I love to see them drunk.

So they taught me korean games and I am quite lucky to keep winning and see them drink, JY drank the most, SY couldn't stand it after a bottle of Soju+Beer. SY start to talk nonsense stuff and JY keep leaning near me and touch my thigh, so arousing.

to be continue...
Old 16-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

On the last episode...

Korean loves to drink and I love to see them drunk.

So they taught me Korean games and I am quite lucky to keep winning and see them drink, JY drank the most, SY couldn't stand it after a bottle of Soju+Beer. SY start to talk nonsense stuff and JY keep leaning near me and touch my thigh, so arousing.

But being a gentleman, first time, I should resist and not show how much I want to grab those boobs! So I just smile and let her hand on my thigh, and time to time check out her boob. When I took a glance sometimes, I can see her dark shaded nipple ring, I can feel I'm getting harder, but luckily I used a pillow to cover up.

30 minutes later, SY starts to doze off left and right. JY is still leaning on me and she said

JY: "Pillow for me to rest my head is it?"
Me: "Yes, of course. Need to take care of both of your safety if you two are drunk"
JY: "I don't believe"
*JY reach her hand under the pillow and grab on my solid dick*
JY: "I knew you are lying. Why are you so hard?"
*We look at SY, but she dozed off with her head lying on the sofa*
Me: "Stop rubbing, I have to..."
*JY kiss me, and I was a little drunk and horny*
Me: *thinking* Korean and its SY, any of them kiss me, I'll sure go for it, who cares about the warning from the guys.
*JY stop kissing me and look at SY, she giggles*

She's really cute, she has those eyes like Park Bo Young *Google her* with long hair and that chubby cute look. I stare straight at her eyes and kissed back. We hug tightly and I grab the chance with my left hand, one swift up, I'm grabbing on her boob. So soft and she starts to moan while kissing.

Me: "What if SY wakes up?"
JY: "She drunk she'll be sleeping like a log"

I start to unhook her bra, in one swift with one hand, unhook! I'm amazed and I took out her bra, accidentally toss near SY.

JY: "Don't wake her up!"
*Slap my thigh*
Me: "Too excited"

We giggle and start to kiss and both of my hand is grabbing onto her boob. While her hand starts to slowly unzip my pants, and my dick spring out once she pulls down my underwear. I pull her shirt and with her boob juggling there. I stop kissing her and stare at her boobs, that brown ring nipple so hard and cute.

Suddenly she covers it with both her hands and she said

JY: "Stop looking and put your face in between my boob"

I nod my head and comply. She gave me a good boob rub on my face. It was so soft and rubbing both my cheeks, I'm getting a major hard-on, I stand up suddenly and pull her head to my dick. Without saying anything she opens her mouth and swallows it all.

to be continue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, bros and sisters 'if there is one reading it'
Can always let me know how to improve with my writing, whether too chim or too messy?

Thanks guys...

Remember to upz me to support support!
감사합니다!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1