The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

RTF Malaysian Ivy at 1606 after my first bonk of her a few years ago when she was at 2062A. She still looks good for her age (late 30s or early 40s) with fair skin and her figure is slim without much fat.

Shower was just plain cleaning without foreplay. On bed, her catbath was rather strange where she licked my back and legs lightly while shaking her head left and right. Her light licks were applied during AR also but she added a new move compared to the first time I tried her: reverse BBBJ. Now this part was shiok indeed, but it was done in short instance not like fellow Malaysian Yumi's which was longer. She then proceeded with the usual nipple licking and sucking while stroking my dick simultaneously, which got stimulated further by her BBBJ.

Before FJ, I aroused her further by sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy, with frenching thrown in which she responded well. During FJ, we did missionary (both on bed and at the bedside with me standing) and cowgirl. Found it hard to cum after multiple thrusts due to her mostly lying down with obvious fake moans, so she helped to give a happy ending by doing a final BBBJ on me but not a CIM. Gave her the signal that I'm about to cum and she quickly let go of my dick for it to shoot out all my load.

For me, Yumi is still the better Malaysian WL compared to Ivy in terms of service and body. I guess Ivy isn't sexciting enough for me even after not trying her for so long.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Kafei (coffee) w15. 22yo. Unfortunately, her service is quite far from the laojiaos
any updates on kafei ? no one posted any FR on her yet
Old 02-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Thanks to all the bros who contributed to this thread....good to know that GL still has Malaysian chicks!

I'm not as lao jiao as some of you in this thread that experienced the full wave of the golden age of the Malaysian WLs but was fortunate enough to capture the last bits of it...pity we don't see the likes of BMW/Jaguar/Benz but I suppose the sweet China meimei has provided a viable alternative

Great to know Yumi is still working! Time to pay Shu Qi a visit.
Old 10-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!

Last 2 month ago I tried Kafei in W15, really SYT
don't know she still available or not
So how about Yumi? SYT or?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
Thanks to all the bros who contributed to this thread....good to know that GL still has Malaysian chicks!

I'm not as lao jiao as some of you in this thread that experienced the full wave of the golden age of the Malaysian WLs but was fortunate enough to capture the last bits of it...pity we don't see the likes of BMW/Jaguar/Benz but I suppose the sweet China meimei has provided a viable alternative

Great to know Yumi is still working! Time to pay Shu Qi a visit.
Went to 1606 earlier today. Found out that Yumi is on 2 weeks leave back in Malaysia. Have to wait a while to get her services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlscc2012 View Post
Yumi is surely not SYT. She is considered a young MILF in her late 30s to early 40s.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Went to 1606 earlier today. Found out that Yumi is on 2 weeks leave back in Malaysia. Have to wait a while to get her services.

Yumi is surely not SYT. She is considered a young MILF in her late 30s to early 40s.
Still attractive as a MILF
Old 16-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mika14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlscc2012 View Post
Kafe is on home leave.
May be back in action in December。
Old 17-11-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!wlscc2012 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mika14 View Post
Kafe is on home leave.
May be back in action in December。
So sad, cannot find her already, so miss her
Old 19-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Susan passed away because of Breast Cancer...RIP...
Missed those days of tarma with her and CK. 😔
Old 19-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Missed those days of tarma with her and CK. 😔
CK at Ah Lek's place right? The Queen
Old 19-11-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Fwoah CK! I once saw her in and out of the room within 15 mins. She blew the guy in the shower and he came within minutes. Poor fella

Quote:
Old 19-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Singtel was my first commando, definitely not for the timid. In my first session with her, she pulled down my pants before the shower, pulled my unwashed dick into her mouth, blew me till I shot my load in my mouth, and said "ahhh" to me to show her empty mouth.

Hiong sia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is not considered a legend by Malaysia WL standard but an hot Ang Pai for sure. Yes, she is very chio and slim during her heyday. I was instantly smitten the moment I saw her and I remember Ah Gwee (who used to have a shop at 2034A??) was the one who introduced her to me. BMW is a legend if you know who is she ... Another legend should be Singtel and perhaps the lesser known, Singapore Ice ...
Old 20-11-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Singtel was my first commando, definitely not for the timid. In my first session with her, she pulled down my pants before the shower, pulled my unwashed dick into her mouth, blew me till I shot my load in my mouth, and said "ahhh" to me to show her empty mouth.

Hiong sia!
Wah lau! You shot your load in your mouth? Really hiong lah!
Old 20-11-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Fwoah CK! I once saw her in and out of the room within 15 mins. She blew the guy in the shower and he came within minutes. Poor fella
Yes sir...CK is really good but Singtel Ultra F**king Good

No Horse Run...had her once and I also fainted
Old 20-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes. Of all the tarma pairs I've tried, the Susan-CK combo was still the best! Fantastic chemistry they have. Nostalgic!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1