The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

John walked in and immediately said Emily you look radiant today. I like the change and I love your sexy new blouse. A week ago, I would have thrown John out of my office for that but I said thank you what can I help you with. John laid out three documents in front of me; all signed by me and asked what I thought I was doing transferring the money for the new machines into my own personal account. 

I knew immediately that he was somehow in this with Roger and they were just giving me a warning. All I could say was that I would look into it as John said, that is not good enough. He got up and locked my door just as the vibrator in my pussy came to life. I tried my best to conceal what was happening between my legs, but John just smiled and told me that if I didn't remove my blouse he was going to have to go to management with his paperwork. 

I complied meekly as I lost control and came in a massive orgasm from the vibrator buried in my cunt. After what seemed like an eternity, I came down from my latest vibrator induced pleasure trip to find myself sitting across from John topless. I looked at him and with the little courage I could muster; I asked what is it you want from me.

I just wanted to test your commitment and be sure you are ready when Roger needs you. As he looked at the marks on my chest, he got up and told me to be careful not to cross Roger again because next time would be worse. He continued by saying, Emily I think you have magnificent tits and I can't wait to get you alone. He left and I hurried to close the door.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and gave me a lot of time to worry about how I would hide this from Richard or if Roger and his friends would even allow me to. By the time I got home, Richard had already taken his pain medication and would not have noticed if the house fell on him.

I was grateful for the time it bought me but afraid of what they would do to my husband if I slipped up again. I lay awake all night trying to come to terms with some part of this.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With Richard still asleep I was able to dress for work as Roger requested. I didn't put on any panties and probably couldn't have worn a bra over my damaged breasts if I had wanted to. The blouse I put on had six buttons up the front and I was very careful to leave my breasts exposed identical to what Roger had required of me on Monday. I knew sooner or later my new attire would be noticed by everyone but I couldn't worry about that now. To be on the safe side, I inserted Rogers's toy into my vagina. I had to rub my slit with it to get it wet enough to push it past my clit.

I walked into Rogers's office promptly at 8. He looked up and said good morning Emily are you ready to meet my friend Johnson today. Not having a clue who he was talking about I closed and locked his door and said I would like that.

Knowing what Roger had expected of me the last 2 visits, I promptly started unbuttoning my blouse. Before I could remove my skirt he had me stand in front of him as he smiled and said you have such a beautiful rack. He then undid the clasp and zipper as I stepped out of my skirt and he said to me I am not sure yet wither I want you to shave the little tuft above your clit but I will let you know. As he ran his fingers thru my pubic hair he turned on the vibrator and watched with a big smile on his face as I fought the pleasure he was sending thru my pussy. I quickly succumbed and held myself up by wrapping my arms around Rogers's neck as he induced me to yet another dildo induced orgasm.

I was just starting to catch my breath when he asked if there was anything I wanted. I naively told him I want to meet your friend Johnson. Knowing what I had just asked and knowing I had no idea who Johnson was he said I am glad to hear that. So far the pleasure has been all yours. Johnson would like it if you reciprocated this morning as he pulled down his fly.

Realizing what I had just asked for I decided it was kind of inevitable that giving Roger a blow job would be on his list of demands sooner or later. I reached for his trousers, undid his belt and got on my knees as I removed his cock from his under ware. I looked up at his face and said you have a big boy here, I don't know if I can handle all of you but I am going to try my best to please you. Hoping to make him believe I wanted to do this for him, I tickled the underside of his balls with my fingertips as I used my other hand to lift the head of his monster to my lips.

After kissing and licking up and down his hardening cock, I took the ugly purple head into my mouth and continued my dissent into his depravity by sucking in about 8 inches of Rogers manhood. Looking up to be sure he was enjoying what I was doing he said in almost a whisper that I not only have a magic tongue but my blue eyes looking up at him made it even hotter. 

I realized there were still too many inches of cock on the wrong side of my lips and wondered how I could get it all into my throat. It was by far the biggest dick I had ever seen and I thought of how even with Richard, blow jobs were not enjoyable for me. I felt the large head of his prick against the back of my throat. Just as I started to gag, Roger held the back of my head and pushed his groin forward. His cock had only one place to go, and I couldn't stop it if I had wanted to. Once it passed through my gag reflex, I seemed to adjust. Roger started using my throat as his own personal fuck hole with no regard for my comfort. He started pounding in and out as hard as he could. I tried to look up at his face just as he looked down turned on the vibrator and told me not to spill any.

I had swallowed Richards load once, and disliked it so much that I had sworn I would never swallow again. Somehow that choice had been removed and as my own vibrator induced orgasm took over, Roger shot his load deep into my throat. I sucked greedily and in spite of the horrible salty taste actually forced myself to swallow spurt after spurt of Rogers cum.

When he was done with me, he turned off the vibrator and told me to get out. I wanted to ask him why he needed to treat me so mean but I kept my mouth shut and got dressed. After letting him adjust my blouse and fondle my swollen tits, I headed for the ladies room to clean up. Half way down the hall Roger started playing with the remote by turning it on and off. I had all I could do to keep my hands from reaching for my pussy and use just my pussy muscles to keep it from falling out.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful and except for a few unwanted comments about my tits. I actually managed to get some work done for the first time in days. My poor receptionist had to know something was going on but she never said anything. Just before quitting time she buzzed to tell me that Roger wanted to see me before I went home. I just shook with anger. So far, I had endured his 8 every morning abuse, but for the most part he had left me alone for the rest of the day. I didn't have any idea how I could endure him twice a day.

Most of the office had cleared out when just before six and with no other excuses to delay Roger I stepped into his office and closed and locked his door. He stood up and said that this morning was the best blow job I ever had, get on your knees and let's do it again.

This time as I finished, he removed the vibrator by reaching under my skirt and fingering it out. You were a good girl today so you can have the night off. I will put this back in place in the morning. I also wanted you to know that you have a date Friday night at 7 o'clock and I expect it will keep you up all night. I will give you the details later in the week, but I just thought it would be easier for you if you encourage Richard to accept today's job offer out on the west coast.

I looked at Roger and said with tears running down my face, I will do whatever you want me to do but please don't take Richard from me. Roger just smiled and said it would be easier for both of us if hubby was out of the way for a while.

I was devastated but without letting them hurt Richard I certainly couldn't tell my husband what had happened to me and I had to admit that Richard's pain pills were giving me the ability to hide my behaviour from him.

By the time I got home, I had put on a bra and buttoned my blouse. Richard was sitting at the kitchen table when I walked in and said I don't know what is going on with you this past week but I have been offered a position by a reputable company and I am going to take it. I would like it if you gave notice and went with me but I have a feeling that it would be best if you dealt with your issues first.

I will be leaving Friday afternoon.

Dumfounded by the turn of events and knowing that I was probably watching the love of my life walk out on me, I tried my best to assure my husband that I loved him but that I couldn't join him at least for a while.
Old 17-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

With my marriage falling apart, I headed for work Wednesday morning and walked down the hall to the man that had the power to destroy me, my husband and my marriage. After closing and locking his door, I proceeded with my morning assignment that had grown from letting Roger play with my tits, to letting him finger my pussy and now giving him my third blow job in 24 hours.

Devastated by the loss of my husband and falling apart from my life in disarray, I put a smile on my face and serviced Rogers's huge dick without any fight left. He had clearly broken me in just one short week. When was he going to let me go if ever.

After finishing with the best blow job I knew how to give, Roger handed me the dildo and told me to get out. Once I inserted it into my Vagina I waited obediently for Roger to test it, I proceeded to put on my clothes and stand in front of Roger as he fondled my healing nipples and adjusted the buttons on my blouse.

The only change in my morning appointment with Roger on Thursday and Friday was that on Friday when I got back to my desk, there was another video on my desk labeled Emily-blow job and a note that said I was supposed to meet a man named Fred at 7 o'clock. Directions to the hotel were included. I was instructed to wear conservative evening ware including under ware and to be in the lobby waiting at 7 sharp. Fred would know how to recognize me. I was being expected to treat this as a date and to be sure he seduced me without letting him know that I was doing this as a whore.

That word whore hit me really hard, realizing that I was becoming one. I also wondered what Fred would be like and what would happen to me if someone other than Fred picked me up. I decided I couldn't concern myself with all those things and that I would just try to be the best lay that Fred had ever experienced. I locked my door and played the tape during the afternoon. It had been edited in spots, but it showed me willingly undressing and telling Roger that I wanted to suck his cock. I just hoped that Roger was not sharing these videos with anyone else or that Richard would never see them.

Not wanting to upset Roger and with Richard gone, I worked until six on Friday evening and then with my overnight bag in the car, got to the hotel early and changed out of my slut clothes and removed the vibrator. I fixed my makeup and my hair, put my bag back in the car and got to the lobby about 15 minutes early. Just as I sat down to await my date, my cell phone rang. I was startled to hear Roger's voice and I immediately thought I had done something wrong. Instead he said Emily, I am sure I am going to be proud of you. Something else just came up and I need you to come to my house in the morning as I have another assignment for my slut. He gave me the address and hung up.

I couldn't even think about tomorrow if I was going to be at my best tonight. As seven o'clock approached two young guys tried to get my attention but I was quick to get rid of them as I showed them my wedding ring. In a panic, I realized that the wedding ring had to go. Just as I put it in my little purse, a graying well groomed man in his early 50's came up and said hi, I'm Fred. I gave him my biggest smile hoping he hadn't seen the ring and said it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Emily. 

He asked if I would like to order drinks here in the lounge or we could head for the restaurant if I was hungry. Never having consumed alcohol but thinking that it might help my nerves, I told him that he was the guest and that either was OK with me. He sat and ordered wine for both of us as we started to get to know each other. The wine tasted better than I expected and Fred was good company. After discussing the financial end of his possible order being placed with our firm he looked at me and said I am pleasantly surprised. I asked him why and he said I have to confess that I have been in this position many times. It is not uncommon to have my business suppliers set me up with pardon the expression hookers and sluts to get my business. I am pleasantly surprised that Roger described you perfectly and you are a well-rounded member of his team that appears interested in providing the information I need to make my decisions. 

I thanked him for the compliment and wondered how I was ever going to seduce my new friend based on what he had just told me. Another round had my head spinning as we headed for the hotel restaurant. We ordered steaks with all the trimmings and were really getting along superbly. It was after 9 o'clock and I realized Fred had never said or done anything to let me believe he was going to share his bed with me. I started to worry as I knew at any time Fred could just excuse himself for the evening. To push things along, while Fred was telling me about his wife and four kids, I reached across the table and started gently massaging his hand.

I knew that if I went back to Roger without bedding this client, my punishment would be severe. I also knew that my advances could quickly end the evening so this was kind of the moment of truth. Fred smiled at me and half joking said that it would be nice if I moved over next to him.

With a huge sigh of relief, I willingly moved right next to Fred and without missing a beat in our conversation I pulled his hand into my lap. Sensing my willingness, Fred got up the nerve to start running his fingers up and down my leg. Knowing why I was here didn't stop me from enjoying his gentle caress. I was purring like a kitten when he touched my knee and started working his way up under my skirt.

Just before he reached my panties, he looked at me and said, I have never done this before but I would like it if you would join me in my room for a nightcap. Knowing what that meant and knowing that I was going to be fucked by only the second man ever I smiled at him and said I would like that.

He paid the bill and we held hands like two school kids as we headed for the elevator. When we got to the room he took off his jacket and hung it in the closet as he asked me if I needed to freshen up. I looked at him and as innocently as possible said that since I wasn't planning on this to happen, I am totally unprepared. 

With that said and with no desire to keep drinking, I moved in and gave Fred a sensual kiss on the lips. He may never have done this before but he knew exactly what he wanted as he reached between us and started massaging my breasts. As he started unbuttoning my blouse, I reached down and rubbed his growing erection through his trousers.

Removing my Bra, he then laid me in the center of the big bed and started kissing my breasts and sucking my nipples. Glad that the welts had all healed, I just lay there and let him have his way. Little by little I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I was pleasantly surprised at how fit my bed partner was and I turned him on his back as I used my tongue to play with his nipples while I worked my hand into his pants and played with his penis. He was not particularly large but he was not small either. He was hard as a rock.

He was gentle and considerate as we turned once again, this time with me on my back and my legs spread. He slowly climbed between my legs and pushed gently as his cock pushed its way deep into my cunt. Even with the quilt of cheating on my husband for the first time we both came in a hurry. After taking a short break, we continued using each other until about three in the morning when I fell asleep in his arms.

I was awakened to a happy man wearing nothing but a towel around his waist letting room service in with our breakfast. He tried to convince me that I didn't look tired and worn out as we devoured breakfast after our night of bliss together. When I was done eating I pushed the tray aside and slowly untied his towel. I smiled up at this man that was older than my father and I took his cock in my mouth until he was hard. I then pushed him back on the bed and lowered my wet cunt onto his proud member. Once again inside my pussy this stranger actually got me so turned on that I kept Cumming time and time again.

When he suggested that we shower together, I wrapped my arms around his neck and eagerly joined him in the giant stall as he touched and caressed me in all my intimate places while I tried my best to get him hard again.

Just after nine, he informed me that he had a plane to catch and asked if he could see me again. I got dressed left my number next to his wallet, kissed him again and left.

It wasn't until I got to my car that I remembered my date with Roger. I decided that the pleasant part of my weekend was probably over and though I didn't have time to go home for a change of clothes, I took my time finding a place to park where I could change back into my Friday work clothes sans under ware and be sure that I didn't do anything to trigger Roger's need to punish me.

Knowing that my relationship with Richard was probably over and at a minimum, would never be the same again. I still felt really good about my time in bed with Fred. He had used me in a way that I had never been used by Richard and I was feeling a lot of warm fuzzies deep inside my womb. I stopped for a large cup of coffee and didn't hurry to give up more of my day than I had to at Roger's behest. I spent most of the drive to Roger's wondering how I could have possibly enjoyed another man's cock inside me. What was happening to this once faithful wife.

Two hours later, I pulled into Roger's driveway. It appeared that no one was home. I didn't know anything about Roger but had always assumed that he was not married. I rang the bell and waited just to be sure I wasn't going to be punished for not showing up. Just when I was about to give up, Roger answered the massive front door wearing only his bathing suit. Standing in front of me in nothing but a bathing suit I realized what a massive man Roger was as he looked down at my tiny 5'1" frame and said wow, my dreams have come true. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen shows up at my front door on a Saturday with your husband out of town and your perfect tits hanging from your blouse. On top of that, you are willing to do anything I tell you to do.

Not wanting to do anything to make Roger mad I kept my thoughts to myself as I stepped into the large foyer, closed the front door behind me and proceeded to undress as seductively as possible.

Standing naked in front of the smiling giant of a man, I stepped forward and pushed my tiny little hand under the waist band of his swim suit and stroked his dick to hardness before pulling them down and getting on my knees on the hard tile floor for the required blow job.

This time took longer than when I serviced him in his office each morning as I teased his hard cock with my tongue and lips for a long time before taking his large member down my throat. In a sense I think I was thanking him for setting me up with Fred but the reality was that I had no way to stop Roger from doing what he wanted to me. Just as I could feel his sperm forcing its way toward his tiny opening, Roger stepped back and covered my face and my chest in his hot cum. Angry at myself for not following his previous instructions to never spill any I started using my fingers to lap up his seed as I tried to clean up his mess.

Roger just ignored my transgression stepped back and laughed. I was wondering what happened to you he said. Fred called me two hours ago to tell me we would be getting his business. He said you were an incredible woman and he wanted to do business with a firm like ours. This means a big promotion for me and probably a small bonus for you. Now go clean yourself up because we don't have much time for you to do what I need you to do.

I know you didn't have time to get a change of clothes for today so I picked up a few things for you. There is a bathing suit in the down stairs bathroom. Go get dressed and meet me in the kitchen in 5 minutes.

I found the bathroom, took a quick sponge bath and then found this skimpy little bikini that under different circumstances, I would never have considered. The tiny thong bottoms covered my clit, but left nothing to the imagination with every bulge clearly outlined. The material was so thin that it pulled up between my cheeks making me appear naked from the back. The top was the right size. It just didn't cover much more than my hard little nipples. It was obvious that Roger had dressed me for a purpose that I was as yet unaware of.

As I found my way to the kitchen Roger said "Emily, you look great now come sit here while I fill you in on what I need".

He went on to say I am entertaining three clients from a firm that could throw a lot of business my way. These things are not as easy as they might appear to arrange. They will be here just after five and I don't want to turn your body over to them until they have signed the deal so I have set up a little pool party to show them what I am offering as an incentive.
Old 17-11-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ManureClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, support for more!!
Old 18-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

When I give you to them sometime next week, I want them to be getting a total slut for their gang bang but today I want you to flirt and be beautiful as an enticement. Do you think you can do that?

Do I have a choice or are you just being nice because you have to I asked? 

Beautiful and smart. That is what I like about you. You are right; you have no choice as to how I use your body. That brings me to a few other items that you need to know. 

First issue of business is that I lost a small wager with John from manufacturing. In about 10 minutes, you will need to go upstairs and play whore for him as the payoff for my poor judgment. I looked at Roger with daggers as I thought about what I had lost and how I had already slept with another man because of his demands. I just smiled and said is there anything else.

Well yeah there is another little thing. John doesn't like that little heart shape tussle of hair above your clit. I told him he could shave it off. I started to scream at Roger that all he had to do was ask and I would have shaved it. I didn't need some guy with a razor playing with my tender skin down there. 

As a matter of fact Roger said, so you are ok with that? Under my breath I just said "you bastard". Unfortunately for me Roger heard what I called him and he said for that transgression when John is done with you, you will remove the bathing suit and clean my house naked until my guests arrive. When I started to plead he said in addition I want the vibrator in your cunt so I can have some fun. Any more complaints.

This time I just said No sir.

There is one more thing I need to tell you before I turn you over to John. I sarcastically said "oh please enlighten me." Roger ignored my comment and said it will be better for me if you leave your wallet and ID with me. Tomorrow I will send you over to your apartment with some of my friends. I want you to move your personal things into my guest room. The rest of your stuff will go into storage. You will be calling in sick for work this week and if everything goes according to plan, you will be quitting your job Wednesday morning so that you can move in with me and focus on my needs. For all real purposes you will live here and be my wife. That ring that you removed from your finger just before Fred showed up has already been removed from your purse. You won't be needing it any more.

It sounded so final. With all that I had done, I fully expected to lose Richard but even that choice was now removed for me. I also realized that Roger was leaving nothing to chance. He had me followed and he was taking away any possible chance that I might find some way out of this.

Having already been stripped of my clothes, and my dignity, my home, my job, and my identity my choices were now being removed from me. In this day and age I didn't even imagine that it would be possible to make a young woman disappear. I just sat on the floor and let the tears happen. With tears still running down my face, I forced myself to stand and walk into the bathroom where I didn't bother to wash up, I simply took my wallet, cell phone and car keys out of my purse, returned to the kitchen and handed them to Roger as I said this is who I used to be. 

I then turned and headed up the stairs.

I found John sitting in the third quest room on the left sitting on the bed with a razor in his hand. I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom at the end of the hall where I let him remove my bathing suit as I closed the toilet seat and sat with my legs spread as far apart as I could.

Knowing that I had already shaved for my appointment with Fred, I knew there wasn't even stubble to be removed from most of my crotch but I went thru the motions so that John could use one hand to tighten my skin and the other to shave me from my ass hole to the top of my clit. He did a lot of playing down there and was really enjoying my humiliation but there was no way that I was going to avoid this so I let him have his way as I thought to myself that this man had a sharp object to play with.

He was careful not to cut me and by the time he took the razor to my little heart shaped patch above my clit, having a stranger shaving my most intimate places left me a bit stimulated.

When he was done, I managed to get with the required optimism that I had been instructed to use and I wrapped my arms around John's neck and said take me to your bed lover.

As he placed me naked on the middle of his bed, John said, I am sorry it had to be this way. I have wanted this moment to happen from the moment I first met you. You have no idea what I have given up to get this time with you. You are beautiful and for the moment you are mine.

In light of my night with Fred and the just announced changes in my life, I wanted to get this over with so I pulled his mouth to mine for a passionate kiss. With our tongues searching each other's mouths, John's hands started roaming across my chest. He played with my nipples and pulled on my tits before working his way down my tummy with wet little kisses. He used his hands to rub the newly shaved area above my clit as he spread my nether lips and inserted two fingers slowly into my vagina. To my utter dismay, my body was once again betraying me. I don't know if all the recent stimulation was turning me into a wanton whore or if I really just liked to be used.

For the second time in less than a day, I was accepting a cock other than my husband's into my cunt and getting off on it as I started moaning and telling John to fuck me. 

I think John was so turned on by actually fucking me that he came almost instantly as I went over the edge into yet another orgasm.

When we caught our breath, and with John lying on top of me with his placid dick still inside me, I softly said, that was really intense. John seemed to take my comment as a compliment to his ability and immediately started kissing my face. I should have been repulsed by the things I was being told I had to do, but instead I was in an almost constant state of arousal.

Having admitted that, I got into a 69 position on top of my latest lover and sucked the cock that had just dumped its load into the depths of my womb while he tongue fucked me to another orgasm.

I sucked him to hardness then I turned on my back spread my legs and told my lover to fuck my soaking wet cunt one more time. 

When he was done I told him that I had some housework to do before the big evening. Almost timidly, John followed me to the bathroom and asked "can I watch you empty your bladder." 

Having already shared everything with my co-worker I sat on the toilet and spread my legs. I told him to get as close as he wanted and I used my fingers to spread my lips as I showed him where my little pee hole was hidden in all the soft skin. Just before I started to tinkle, John reached in and asked if he could hold me open while he watched. When I was done John cleaned me with his tongue and said thank you.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

I was either really good or really lucky, but I had been able to turn both of my forced lovers into intimate incredible sex. With John already on his knees in front of me, I handed him the vibrator and told him that since I was being required to put this inside me while I cleaned Roger's house, I was wondering if you would put it in my pussy for me. John made a big game out of teasing me as he took his time inserting the toy into me.

It wasn't until I started down the stairs that I thought just maybe all these men that Roger was forcing me to have sex with could be used to my advantage if I could find the right way to do it.

I did my best to ignore Roger and John as they ogled my nakedness while I cleaned house for Roger. They waited until I was on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor with my tits swaying under my chest to turn on the dildo. It was so intense that I rolled on my back as the massive orgasm built inside me and then took over my entire being. They laughed as I lie on the cold wet floor and spread my legs to finger the monster vibrating inside me.

Just before the guests arrived I was instructed to put on my new bathing suit and make myself comfortable out by the pool. As I was getting settled on a lounge chair with a large glass of wine and doing my best to cover my body with the limited material provided in this bathing suit, Roger came into the backyard with his three guests.

My immediate response was that Roger was right not to trust these men. Harry was introduced to me first. He was about 6 feet tall, built solid at 190 pounds and maybe 40 years old. He didn't have a hair on his head and he had a scar that ran from below his left ear across the middle of his face. Bob in his mid-thirties was a little taller than Harry and had a large belly hidden under a loose fitting oversized shirt. Sammy was short at probably 5 ½ feet tall but he just looked mean. I would have guessed him to be in his mid-seventies. Any time that I was going to be required to spend alone with these men would be absolute hell and I started hoping I could find a way to make their deal fall thru. John seemed to have disappeared and as Sammy seemed to take over. I was for once very glad that Roger was there.

Sammy appeared to be the leader of this misfit group and he sat on the lounge chair directly in front of me and said little lady get your ass over hear so an old man can enjoy your charms as he patted his lap indicating that is where he wanted me to sit. I pleadingly looked at Roger and got no support there so I did as requested and sat on Sammy's lap. It was obvious to me that my near naked body was getting his cock hard. I could feel it growing through his shorts against my ass.

I leaned back and put my arm around Sammy's neck as I reached under his shirt and started playing with his left nipple. When he softly said that he could find better things for me to play with I seductively asked what do you have in mind. 

Without missing a beat he suggested I get rid of the suite because it wasn't hiding much anyway. He took his free hand and lifted my top so that my nipples were now fully exposed. I heard one of the other guys behind me give his verbal approval as this old man sucked my nipple into his mouth. I tried to remove my top as it was pulling uncomfortably on my tit, but Sammy took my hand and placed it on his cock that was pinned between us.

Knowing what he expected, I worked his fly down and pulled out his wrinkled old cock. I stroked up and down until he shot his load all over my naked thigh. This time I was anything but aroused and as I forced myself to seductively scoop his cum off my leg and place it on my tongue, Sammy moved his hand between my legs and pushed my thong aside as he started to finger my bone dry slit. Even as he entered my pussy with his fingers, my body didn't produce an ounce of lubricant. I remained as dry as if a tampon was soaking up my juices as he located my G-spot and didled me with his fingers.

Knowing that I had to at least pretend to be enjoying my situation, I whispered in his ear that I would like it better if he could fuck me with his cock. I forced myself to moan as I faked my orgasm. When he removed his fingers from my hole, I was still bone dry. Not knowing if I was just used up and warn out, or just turned off by this old man, I was proud of myself for not responding. 

As Sammy tucked his spent member back in his shorts he looked at Bob and said you need to try some of this pussy. He looked at Roger who he had totally ignored while he used my body and now talked as if I was a piece of meat. So Roger he said, when do I get to use this little cunt. Roger stood his ground and said after you sign the contract. Sammy jokingly suggested that Roger didn't trust him to which Roger said I already let you sample the product.

Bob had me repeat the same intimate moment as he called it, that Sammy had just sampled. Other than his big belly getting in the way I removed my useless bathing suit and sat on the fat man's lap so that he could get the same treatment I had given his boss.

When Bob offered my services to Harry, Harry declined saying he would get his later.

These men scared me and I made a mental note to get sloshed before I met these men alone.

Harry sent me for another beer and to my surprise as I closed the refrigerator door; he was standing right behind me. He pushed me across the kitchen table, pulled out his manhood and buried it into my already exposed dry cunt as if it were there for his pleasure. I thought about screaming but when Harry unloaded into my pussy as soon as penetration was complete, I decided that the damage was done. He pulled me to my feet and I joined him at the pool as if nothing more than a handshake had happened. 

I was delighted when Sammy said they had to leave until I realized that I was spending the night alone with the man responsible for all of my issues.

Even though it was still early, Roger somehow understood when I said that I was tired and needed to get some rest. As he helped me turn down the bed in my new room, he asked me how I was doing. I said in all honesty, you have no right to do this to me and someday I am going to make you pay. In spite of that, I was actually turned on by two of the three men that fucked me today but those three characters you are planning to send me to really terrify me.

I am begging you to reconsider that move. Roger simply said that there was no way anyone would consider going back on his word with those three and that I would just have to suck it up and deal with them when the time came. He then kissed me on the mouth as he tucked my naked body under the covers and said you were a good girl today. Why don't you spend Sunday sitting around the pool and get some sun. I will not ask you for anything beyond moving your personal items here in the afternoon.
Old 18-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

After sleeping like I didn't have a care in the world, I tearfully joined John and another of Roger's friends in a small truck early Sunday afternoon. We went to my apartment and I took as many of my personal things as I could think of. John told me that he had been instructed to trash the rest. When I pleaded that Roger had promised they were going to move everything to storage, John said he was sorry but that was his instructions. He went thru everything I was planning to take and removed some of the conservative outfits, all my under ware and all of the pictures that I had saved since childhood. My few pieces of jewelry he placed in an envelope labeled Roger. I cried all the way back on the return trip as another part of my life was removed.

Placing my few belongings in my new room and crying for what I had lost, I wondered how long it would be before Roger moved me to his bed and took me as his wife. I couldn't think of anything else he could take from me.

As instructed, I called in sick on Monday and after sending Roger off with another of my gaging blow jobs, I spent the day getting an allover tan by the pool. Tuesday was an exact replica of Monday. I had lots of time to myself and I wasted it by crying over my predicament and thinking of every possible thing I had done to get myself trapped in the hopes that I could somehow undo all this and I even allowed myself to dream about winning my freedom.

On Wednesday morning my dreams were shattered as Roger had a late breakfast and called in sick for the day. He dressed me in the most conservative outfit I had left. Even without under ware, I appeared most presentable for his next task. Roger drove me to four different banks that I had never been to. He never left my side as he had me go into each bank, close out my account and get cashier's checks from each for a total of almost 5 million dollars. Each bank checked my ID and compared my signature to the one in their file. I knew that Roger had used my signature to set up these accounts, but if discovered, all fingers would point back to me. 

Between this and the videos that I had inadvertently allowed Roger to take, I belonged to Roger with no possible hope of escape. 

Roger immediately wired the checks to an address in the Cayman Islands where he said the money could never be traced. 

When the last one was recorded Roger looked at me and whispered that tonight he would take me as his own. I knew full well what that meant and I cried knowing that Roger was finally going to use me as his whore. Worse yet I knew that while he was ripping me apart tonight I was going to be told to enjoy it. He had me slide over next to him and he affectionately put his arm around my shoulder. As we drove to our next destination he idly pinched my nipple.

When we pulled into an auto dealer's lot I looked at Roger a little confused. He had me wait in the car as he went in and got the finance manager. They both came out and Roger told me to sign the form. When I asked what for he said little lady now that you aren't working, you have no need for a car so sign the sales transfer. I obediently signed away another of my freedoms.

Roger went back in the office and came out stuffing the cash from the sale of my car in his pocket. He looked at me and said he had to get rid of it because it would be too easy to trace.

Our next stop was the hair stylist, where Roger came in and told the girl exactly how he wanted my hair done. He had it combed out straight with a little teasing on top. He had them cut six inches off and place three blue ribbons in my hair which he said brought out the natural color of my eyes.

The next stop was the nail salon. He had the girl file and color my nails to match the blue ribbons. He then asked for the only male pedicurist in the place to do my toe nails. The guy innocently placed my feet in the stirrups as my skirt rode up my thighs. I looked at Roger who gave me that look that I knew meant don't touch the skirt. I just lay in the chair looking down as my pedicurist looked up at me and didn't even try to hide the fact that he was looking up my skirt at my exposed pussy. It was the longest anyone had ever taken to give me a pedicure but as I walked out of the place I grudgingly had to agree with Roger that no one had been hurt by my exhibit.

The last stop was the hardest as I think we had our first lovers spat. Roger stopped right in front of a tattoo and body piercing shop. I just looked at Roger and said I am not going in there. Without getting out of the car he told me I had no choice. At that moment it occurred to me that last Saturday had been my birthday. I looked at Roger and tried to negotiate. I said I will get whatever piercings or brandings that you want if you will just let me call Richard.

About ready to lose his temper, Roger said that we would never use that name again.

I looked at him and begged. I said that tonight I am going to become your wife. Please let me call him and at least say goodbye. When Roger refused I said last Saturday was my 24th birthday. I gave a blow job, two hand jobs and let three guys fuck me for you. None of them were my husband. Can I just please call him one last time.

Roger looked me straight in the eye and said that my husband was not interested in hearing from me. I had to admit there was some degree of doubt in my mind as Richard had my work number and in the time he was gone, he had never once attempted to reach me. I defiantly said that's a lie, he will always love me. Roger in a very calm voice said let me give you the facts. As your late husband was moving into his new apartment, he came across three tapes of his wife. Do you need me to tell you what was on those tapes?

Without another word Roger got out and headed for the store. I thought it best to keep quiet and follow him knowing full well that had Richard seen those tapes of me with Roger, I had now been stripped of the only person who would have been willing to help me.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

When we got inside the store, the artist came up and removed my blouse without asking my permission. Standing topless in his establishment he pulled out a paper version of what Roger had supposedly picked out for me. It was a small heart with the name ROGER around the heart. He stuck it over my heart on my left tit, stepped back and asked Roger what he thought.

Before Roger could respond I screamed at the top of my lungs NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO.

As I pleaded with Roger that I was only 24 and wouldn't want something so permanent, Roger responded that he didn't care. We were now permanent and I want my name on your chest. I pleaded with him to reconsider. I said there is only one thing you can't take from me but this is the last straw.

Roger demanded to know what that one thing was saying I am not aware of anything I can't take from you. I cried as I said you can't have my uterus. With a confused look on his face Roger said what the hell does that mean. I said you can't take my children. Just as I said it, I realized how dumb that was. Roger just laughed and said I wasn't going to tell you on your wedding night but you are officially off the pill. I started to say I don't want children when Roger cut me off and said I owe my brothers a big one for helping me with your husband. They are both incapable of fathering a child and they both want a family. I was going to arrange to impregnate their wives for them but then you came along. I defiantly asked what that had to do with me. Roger told me that I was going to provide the babies for his brothers. Still not getting it, he said my friends and I are going to knock you up and you are going to carry 2 kids for each of my brothers. Since I don't want kids, you will give them up for adoption the day they are born and you will never see them again. If my brothers want to participate, I will give you to them so that they can deposit their duds in your uterus. 

Now I had nothing left to lose. As I was contemplating running half naked out of the store, the artist came back with a suggestion. He said Roger I have known you for a long time. The little lady may have a point. Why don't you pierce her nipples and place these dangling pendants with your name on them. If in a few months you still want to brand her, we can always do it then.

Roger just smiled as if it made sense and I was trying to tell anyone that would listen that I thought that would be a perfect solution. Before Roger had a chance to agree, the artist said he would be glad to throw in a pussy piercing with matching jewelry. 

I looked at Roger and said that I will gladly agree to the nipple posts, but tonight I want to be sore from your penetration not by the soreness from the piercing. Buying all the time I could in the hopes that he would forget I said we could come back next week and I would let this nice man poke holes in my pussy lips.

That at least made everyone happy and the artist proceeded to put holes in both of my nipples. The attached jewelry with Roger's name was a bit gaudy but under the circumstances I was getting off lucky and I could always remove the jewelry and just wear the posts. We left, both knowing that we would be back for the other piercing and the tattoo. On the way home, Roger had me slide over next to him in the car and he absent mindedly played with my pierced nipple. This time it hurt.

That night Roger pulled out all the stops. He catered the rack of lamb with mint sauce and all the fixings. We had cherries jubilee for desert and we sipped expensive champagne by the pool until I was a bit drunk. Roger carried me along a path of red rose pedals to his bedroom where he sat me on the edge of the bed got down on one knee and said, Emily will you be my wife.

Knowing that because as far as I knew I was still married to Richard and because I didn't want to get punished I smiled at him and said yes, I will gladly be your wife. 

With that he pulled out two boxes. The first was a two carat diamond set in a bed of ½ carat diamonds. I gave him my hand and he placed it on my ring finger as he handed me the second box. In it was the most beautiful baby blue negligee with see thru panties that I had ever seen.

I hugged them to my chest and said give me a minute as I headed for the oversized master bathroom. Half admiring the ring while looking at myself in the full length mirror, with my new all over tan and my hair and perfect make-up and my nipples with the dangling jewelry, I had to admit that Roger was getting a pretty good deal.

I walked slowly out of the bathroom fully prepared for what was to happen to me that night.

Roger was propped on two pillows wearing only a house coat. I climbed in next to him hiding nothing in my see thru nighty as I whispered "my body is all yours, be good to it."

Roger seductively took my mouth to his and kissed me until I let his tongue into my mouth. As we French kissed, Rogers hands started roaming all over my body as he slowly undressed me. It seemed like forever when he finally gave my sore nipples a break and went to work with his tongue opening my pussy lips. He was pretty quick to bury a finger inside my pussy but he was agonizingly slow at getting to my G-spot. The moment he did I was so worked up, my body released a river of my juices and I came uncontrollably.

After hours of pleasuring me, Roger finally let me suck his cock to hardness and then roll onto my back with my legs spread as I placed the massive head against my opening. Unlike his previous demanding attitude, this time he pushed gently as I got used to his size inside my cunt. By the time our pelvic bones met, I had already climaxed twice. With his hard member pushing hard against my bladder, we worked out a slow and steady rhythm that felt so good. We slowly built up the speed of his strokes inside me until this 230 pound 8" monster of a man was pounding my cunt with all his strength.

Just as I thought he was going to push me right thru the mattress, Roger looked me in the eye and said I'm Cumming. That he did. He dumped what seemed like gallons of cum into my now sore twat. When he was done he just lay on top of me with all his weight and caught his breath. I looked at him and said that was wonderful. In reality it had been better than I had expected.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

The fifth man to ever stick his dick in my cunt was now telling me to turn over as he placed a pillow under my hips. This was the moment I had been dreading since I was first used by this man. In his own childish way he was trying to make love to me instead of simply fucking me. He had a lot to learn but I had to admit so far the sex was good.

He started by wetting one finger in my Pussy and sticking the finger into my little brown hole up to the first knuckle. It was very uncomfortable but I managed to let him past the little muscle surrounding my hole. As he stuck it in another two inches, I screamed in pain and asked him if he had ever done this to another woman. He simply said no as he rammed his finger all the way in.

I was really in a lot of pain as my bowels got accustomed to its intruder. Once I stopped yelling Roger removed his finger and started in again, this time with two fingers. It wasn't any easier as he spread me open until his fingers could push in no further. When I got used to him inside me, my screaming subsided. Roger took this as my being ready to accept his full girth.

He wasn't quite as gentile this time as he stuck about 8 inches of hard dick into my bum on the first push. I screamed like a banshee but somehow Roger knew that I had to get him inside me now. With one more hard push his pelvic bone crushed my ass cheeks and his cock pushed a few of my organs aside on what felt like its journey up my throat. I screamed in such pain that nothing came out.

To my surprise it only took my body a minute to adjust and when Roger started fucking my ass with his manhood, I was pushing back to maximize the orgasm that was taking over my body. I never realized that a woman could have orgasms from being butt fucked but I mumbled to Roger that I could be taught to like this.

For whatever reason, Roger had incredible staying power. After dumping his second load of hot jism into my second orifice Roger was still bone hard when he pulled out. I immediately attacked his cock with my mouth. I could taste his cum and both of my holes on his shaft but I didn't care. I wanted his third load in my throat and I wanted it now.

I don't think either of us slept all night as we fucked in every position we could think of, over and over again. With the first light of day coming thru the window, I fell asleep in Roger's arms. He was still sound asleep when I woke at 3 that afternoon.

He woke to the smell of the hot coffee on my tray and he smiled at my nakedness. We lay there for a long time before I had the nerve to ask him about Sammy.

Roger said in no uncertain terms you belong to me. I will bed you when I choose but I am not a jealous man. Don't get me wrong, if I ever found out you were cheating on me, I would have you both killed. On the other hand I will give you or sell you to whoever I please whenever I please. I require like before that you give each of them your best. I will strongly encourage them not to hurt you or to leave permanent marks on your young body but I don't always have control of that. The negotiations with Sammy are not going well with the main sticking point being how long they get your undivided attention. We are meeting at their attorney's office tomorrow morning and it will all be worked out then. If I had to guess, you will be sent to their hotel room some time Friday evening. How long you will be there and how long it will take you to get better after they are done is what will be determined at the contract signing in the morning.

I spent my "wedding day" awaiting my fate.………
Old 19-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Friday afternoon I got a call from Roger that I would belong to Sammy for three days and that I needed to wear my sluttiest outfit and pack nothing else. Sammy would be sending a driver for you in an hour he told me. I froze in complete terror. I thought about running but had learned that avoiding my assigned tasks only made it worse for me. 

I started downing shots of whisky as I got dressed. I removed my ring and the jewelry hanging from my nipples, afraid that my new friends would rip them off my chest if I didn't remove them. By the time the driver honked, I came out smiling and asking the driver if he would be joining the gang rape that was being planned for me. On the way to the hotel my short skirt started riding up my thighs. I did nothing to re arrange it as my instructions for these clients was to be a total slut and somehow I knew that Roger would know if I didn't do as I was told. I noticed the driver eyeing my legs as the short skirt rode ever higher. I asked him if he wanted to finger my pussy. When he hesitated, I lifted my short skirt above my waist and exposed myself to this young flunky. When he still didn't respond, I took his hand and placed it on my vaginal lips as I spread my legs to give him total access.

The young driver smiled sheepishly at me as he stuck a finger inside me and spent the rest of the short drive playing with my opening.

He pulled up in front of the hotel and I walked thru the lobby toward the elevators. I didn't have a key but I knew my rapists were in room 901. On second thought I stopped in the bar and charged a small bottle of whiskey to room 901. I had no money, no car, no credit card and a new life that I either embraced or let it run over me. When the bartender hesitated to charge my purchase as requested, I used the only currency I had and let him stick his hand under my skirt to complete the transaction. 

Taking a big swig from the fresh bottle to bolster my courage, I rode the elevator in this fine establishment to the ninth floor. I was dressed in a fuck me skirt that hung three inches below my naked pussy. I wore a halter that exposed my entire midriff and showed my ample cleavage as it wrapped two inches of material around my 36C tits. My 4 inch heals made me look much taller but I had such trouble walking on them that I was looking forward to reaching my destination so that I could remove them. It gave me the appearance of a long legged whore that exposed all of my lower body except where my legs were connected to my hips.

Room 901 was at the far end of the hall. I didn't have any idea who would be there but I was determined to take control of my situation and minimize the damage that they would inflict on my young body. Without knocking, I turned the door knob and realizing it wasn't locked pushed it open and walked in. Sammy was sitting on the bed propped up by two pillows wearing a three piece suit. Bob and Harry were leaning against the window dressed in casual slacks and front button shirts. Three other men that I didn't know were seated at a small table and appeared to be playing cards. Each of the six men had a drink in their hand while Sammy and two of the men at the table were smoking cigars.

I looked at Sammy and said I suppose I will be fucking you first. As set down my bottle and lifted my halter over my head I asked Sammy if he wanted his friends to watch or did he want to fuck me in private. 

In my attempt at taking control, I guess I took them by surprise because nobody moved. Instead of waiting for a response, I kicked off my heels and climbed on the bed with Sammy. I started massaging his cock thru his expensive trousers as I pulled his zipper open and removed his cock from his under ware. I was surprised that no one in the room was moving and secondly that this man old enough to be my grandfather was getting hard so quickly. I could only guess that they had decided if I was going to put on a show, they were going to let me shoot my wad.

I lifted my skirt and straddled Sammy hips as I exposed my cunt to this room full of thugs. I proceeded to lower myself onto Sammy's erection as he held me by the waist holding his big cigar less than an inch from burning my skin. With him buried in my female organ, I started to raise my hips up and down so that in reality, I was fucking myself on Sammy's dick. Everyone seemed to approve as I rode Sammy as hard as I could. With my juices flowing and my body covered in perspiration Sammy rolled me onto my back and without removing his cock from my cunt rolled on top of me. As he started pounding away at my pussy he looked at me and said let me show you how this is done. 

Still dressed in his expensive silk suit and not seeming to care wither I was Cumming or not he pounded into me until he finally shot his load into my womb. All I could think of was that this was the first man to deposit his seed into my body since Roger took me off the pill and that it would be funny if Sammy or one of his thugs impregnated me.

After taking a moment to recover, Sammy climbed off me and said well boys, the entertainment is here.

I was immediately mounted by Bob and his large belly. I spent the three days on the bed fucking sucking and generally being used by these 6 men and a few other guys that seemed to join the party periodically. Up until now, other than my husband I had been fucked by three men on my birthday, by Roger on our wedding day and by Sammy as a way of breaking the ice at this gang rape. After this I would never know for sure how many men had used my body and its three holes for their pleasure as I was used over and over again. 

Other than a few meals that were shoved in my face and an endless supply of whisky bottles at my disposal the only time I was allowed to leave the bed was to empty my bladder and bowels and even then I had someone in the rest room telling me to spread my legs so they could watch me take a dump or empty my bladder.

I was used by cocks of all sizes. Some of my rapists came before they were all the way inside my body and others would pound away for hours before dumping their load. I was pulled and pushed into every imaginable position. I had three or four guys using me in all my holes simultaneously and I had my tits used as punching bags. In addition to all the live cocks, I had vibrators shoved into both holes, I had painful nipple clamps attached to me for hours at a time and I was subjected to paddles and switch lashings if a particular rapist felt like hurting me. They thought it was funny to watch me scream as someone would grab a toe or a finger and bend it backwards until they heard it snap.

I lost track of time as I was never allowed to sleep and I periodically lost consciousness as they found all sorts of ways to hurt me. If I did fall asleep someone would stick their cock inside my swollen body and fuck me till he was sure that I was awake.

It must have been sometime Monday afternoon when Sammy climbed on the bed for one last roll in the hay with the whore. When he was done with me, he had two of the men place me in the bathtub. Before I was allowed to turn on the water for a much needed bath, the men came in a few at a time and emptied their bladders on my soiled body. Bob came in when the rest of the men appeared to be done and he made me open my mouth as a receptacle for his yellow fluid. He then used a harsh brush to scrub my body inside and out.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

He walked out of the bathroom and when I came to; I realized that I was all alone. There wasn't a sound coming from the other room. After a long hot bath, I got up and fell on the bed totally naked as I fell asleep. 

It was dark out when I woke. After surveying all my bruises and injuries, I went looking for my clothes. The only thing in the room was the wet towel I had used for my bath. I wrapped it around my swollen tits and went down the hall in a daze headed for the elevators.

I walked out the front of the hotel and headed in the direction of my new home. I must have walked for hours before a man in an old van asked if I needed help. I think I asked him if he could take me to my address as I found myself climbing into the van. I have no idea if the driver used my body or not, but I woke in the hospital dressed in a hospital gown and an IV in my arm. For the first time in weeks I felt safe.

I was awakened when a doctor changed some of my dressings. He told me I had massive bruises and contusions, a major pelvic infection, two broken ribs, three broken toes, a broken finger and some serious anal and vaginal tearing. He tried to get me to tell him what had happened but I just mumbled something about a party.

Later that day, whatever day it was wasn't clear to me, Roger and John showed up. It was decided that I should stay a few more days and they left. I didn't see anyone else until Roger came for me on Friday. It had taken me four days in the hospital to be well enough to go home after Sammy and his boys had their way with me.

Roger was nice to me for a few days as I lounged around the house and worked on my all over tan lying naked by the pool. Roger had friends over during my recuperation but I didn't bother getting dressed and they left me to my misery without further abuse.

Little by little my wounds healed and my body felt better. For more than six weeks, Roger didn't take me to his bed or ask me to service his friends. As I got better, I started using the workout equipment that Roger set up in one of the guest rooms to get back to my pre rape fitness.

I was eating healthy and getting a really nice tan when after about two months I started feeling sick to my stomach every morning. After a week of feeling nauseous I had Roger take me to the doctor where he told me that I was pregnant.

Rather than feel sorry for me, Roger invited his oldest brother and his wife for diner at the end of the week. All I could think of was that the baby mill had begun. I knew that Roger hadn't fucked me since I got off the pill so the father had to be Sammy or one of his many thugs at my gang rape. When I tried to tell Roger that I would like to carry his baby if we could abort this one, he would not hear of it.

He told me that it may be a little late but that he was going to offer my body to his brother so that his brother would feel more like it was his baby.

I just sighed and told him that if he wanted me to sleep with his brother, I would be willing to do that.

Friday night Roger's oldest brother Roy, and Roy's wife Mary came for diner. This was the first time Roger had introduced me to his family. I never really knew for sure but I thought Roger was about ten years older than me. His Oldest brother appeared to be in his mid-forties stood about 6,2 and 200 pounds. He had the look of someone that had earned his living outdoors. 

Mary was a petite, standing about my height at 5'1 and weighing around 110 pounds. She had a dark complexion and perky little breasts. She was very attractive but not really pretty. She appeared to be in her late twenties.

The four of us seemed to hit it off well as I served the dinner and kept every bodies glass full. I was not allowed to have alcohol but everyone else was feeling pretty good by the time desert was finished. 

Roger invited us all to the living room after diner. After about 15 minutes, Roger placed a blanket on the floor and instructed me to sit on the blanket which I did obediently. He had Mary remove my oversized shirt and my bra. Roger as if trying to sell a car said to his brother aren't those incredible tit's. Before Roy could respond Roger continued by saying wait till you see her pussy and her cunt is always tight and ready for cock.

Without instructing her to, Mary took my swelling breasts in her hands and massaged my breasts with her warm little hands. I had to admit that after 2 months with no sexual release, Mary was working me into a bit of a frenzy.

I closed my eyes and just let Mary work on my tummy and chest. I was really getting turned on by the attention as Roger told me to lie on my back. With my swelling breasts standing at attention on my chest, I lifted my hips off the blanket to allow Mary to remove my sweat pants. With her husband watching intently, Mary took the elastic band of my panties and pulled my panties down my legs and over my feet. 

I could see Roy getting a bulge in his trousers as Mary spread me open and fingered my clit. I didn't know if Mary was participating of her own free will or if like me, she was a sex toy for her husband's amusement. At this point I didn't care. My pussy was sloshing with my wetness and I wanted to be fucked. 

Mary seemed to sense my need as she sat up from between my legs and moved to sit next to my left hip. She reached into my crotch and spread me open. As she did that, she said Roy, please fuck the woman that is carrying my child.

Roy stood up, removed his slacks and crawled between my thighs. He was not as big as Roger, but fully erect, he still had to be 10 inches long. He wasted no time as he unceremoniously mounted me, buried his shaft inside me and in front of his wife and my husband, he fucked the shit out of me. 

I lost control with my first orgasm as I kept apologizing to Mary as her husband used me. She didn't seem to mind as she took Roger's cock out and absentmindedly started stroking her brother-in-law to hardness.

I came three times before Roy dumped his dead seed into my womb and immediately pulled out. 

Mary let go of Roger's tool and dropped to her knees in front of her husband as she licked him clean.

She then turned her tongue to my pussy and for the first time in my life another woman put her tongue inside me.

When she was done, Roy suggested we give the guys a chance to talk and that we should take our asses to my room. Mary obediently took my hand and led me to my room where she helped get me under the covers. Before climbing into bed with me, Mary removed her clothes. To my amazement, I actually enjoyed the show as Mary exposed first her breasts and then her pussy to me.

When Mary slid in next to me and reached between my legs, I not only spread myself for better access but I started touching another woman's breasts for the first time in my life. 

When Mary turned around and placed her tongue on my pussy, I willingly moved so that I was directly under her black hair covered twat and worked my tongue thru her thick patch of pubic hair as I penetrated her vaginal lips. 

It was somehow soft and gentle but Mary seemed to know exactly what I needed as her mouth worked me into my first female induced orgasm. I couldn't believe how good it felt and I did my best to get Mary off. 

When she finally came, I could taste her juices as they flowed from her vagina. I just kept licking her intimate hole until she stopped shaking.

When it was obvious that we were done, I whispered a big thank you to Mary. When I suggested that Roy was probably ready for them to leave Mary wrapped her naked body around me and said he had already left.

I must have looked confused as she turned out the light and said that Roy had already left to go to his girl-friend's house and that she would be spending the night. When I asked, she said that she was used to it and that Roy always came home.

Over the next few months Mary and I hung out by the pool together on a daily basis. We spent a lot of nights together as the guys rarely asked us for sex.

When I was 8 months pregnant, Roger came home from work one day to tell me that Fred had called to ask about me. Having only Mary as my contact to the world, I was always interested when Roger threw me a bit of his day. I asked what he had told Fred.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Roger told me that Fred would be in town next week and he was wondering if you would be willing to meet him. I told Roger to stop teasing me because there was no way I was going to hide my belly and not look like a knocked up whore.

Roger said that only mattered until Fred signed the contract. He told me that he had let slip that I was 8 months pregnant but that I would love to meet with him.

Sure enough, Roger was still calling all the shots regarding who I slept with. I met Fred at the same place the very next Friday. He was sitting at our table as I walked in. Like a gentleman, he assisted me in getting my fat ass onto the seat and my belly stuck between the chair and the table.

During the small talk that ensued, Fred asked me what had happened and I told him it was an unplanned accident. He was smart enough to leave it at that. After telling me that my belly was a bit of a turn on, he blushed a little as he said that it had been years since his wife was pregnant and if he promised not to be rough, would I join him in his room.

Knowing what that meant, I couldn't remember if Roger had told me to fuck Fred or not. Feeling a need for some male attention I managed to get myself unstuck as I stood and without saying a word took Fred by the hand and headed for the elevators.

When we got to his room, I closed the door as he turned down the bed. I put my arms around his neck and said I don't feel very sexy but if my fat ass and stomach didn't turn you off, I would like to take you to bed.

Only if you let me undress you was Fred's reply to which I readily agreed.

After a long kiss, Fred had me stand I front of him as he lifted my oversized blouse over my head. He then kissed me again as he reached behind and released my oversized tits from their tight binding. Realizing how big my chest was, Fred tenderly took first one and then the other tit into his warm mouth and sucked my nipples till they were hard little nubs.

Fred got on his knees as he took the elephant size waistband of my pregnant pants and pulled them down my legs and over the feet that I hadn't seen in weeks. He then tenderly removed my huge panties and stroked my pussy as he helped me climb onto the bed. As Fred got undressed, I crawled on all fours to the center of the bed and then rolled onto my back.

Fred spent hours reacquainting himself with my body. I kept insisting that I was repulsive and he kept saying I looked radiant and that he wished it was his baby.

Without causing any damage or pain, he provided pleasure in a way that I had been badly missing. Mary did her best but Roger would have nothing to do with me and the few times Roy fucked me I couldn't get off on his I only care about Roy attitude.

I ended up calling Roger to tell him I wanted to spend the rest of the night with Fred. I had been very careful since my initial beating for wearing under ware to make sure that I didn't make Roger mad. He just told me to have fun.

I was glowing when I looked in the mirror the next morning. I had that glow of a new mommy and also the glow of being thoroughly fucked. I was grateful to Fred for giving me a sexual release and I was glad that I had been able to fulfill his fat girl fantasy.

About a week later, my water broke and Roger rushed me to the hospital where I delivered a healthy eight pound boy. He was taken from my arms before I could even look to see if he looked like anyone I could remember from my time with Sammy, and I never saw him or Mary again. I also knew that like me, Mary wasn't leaving by choice.

After suffering the loss of my child and my only real friend, I spent a week feeling sorry for myself. For the first time in almost a year my thoughts drifted to Richard and what had become of the only man I loved. As I also thought about the dozens of men that had used me I finally decided that if my looks were the only thing I had, then I dam well better lose this baby fat and get in shape. 
Old 20-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

I spent hours a day working hard on my body.

Within weeks, I had my tummy back and the baby had done no real harm in the way of stretch marks. I had worn the posts thru my nipples during my pregnancy, but the accompanying jewelry had become too painful after my fourth month so I put it away. I took it out and started wearing it in the hopes that Roger would notice.

He wasn't what I wanted but Roger was all I was allowed to have and I was beginning to miss him. He would be gone over night on a regular basis. The only part of him that I had was this big empty house and the ring that I could ware now that my fingers had regained their shape. I always had the feeling that he was checking up to be sure I was being a good girl, but he never wanted me in his bed even after I worked so hard to get my figure back. I was to the point where I would beg him to let me give him a blow job and still he ignored me. I almost wished he would give me to strangers again. 

Just as I started thinking that he must have a girlfriend he completely blew me away and took me to his bed every night for about 10 days. It was the happiest I had been since my night with Fred.

Just when I began to think of him as mine, he left for three days. I was jealous and I missed him terribly as I was again alone in his big house. I continued to work on my body and on my all over tan almost as an escape. 

On the fourth morning Roger came home and handed me a pair of skin tight shorts and a bikini bra. He told me we had an errand to run and that I should be ready to go in ten minutes. As we drove into town Roger appeared to be in a pretty good mood but I didn't dare ask him where we were going for fear that he would think I was questioning him.

I cringed as we pulled up in front of the tattoo body piercing store. I didn't argue this time. I obediently followed Roger into the store. This time the artist had to excuse himself to go find my file. He came from the back room and said OK are we putting holes in her pussy or are we branding her today. It was obviously not going to be my choice but they didn't need to talk as if I was a wall flower.

I found out that the artists name was Dildo. He was a light skinned man in very good shape. He carried about 180 pounds on his frame of probably just less than 6 feet tall. I also found out that I was getting the matching jewelry for my pussy in addition to the brand on my chest.

I quietly sat in the chair as instructed after peeling off my shorts. I placed my feet in the stirrups and just let the contraption spread my legs to give Dildo a place to work. He was very concerned that the holes in my pussy be placed in the desired position. He would hold the needle to my flesh as he asked Roger and the two other men in the shop for their opinion. When the four men finally agreed, I felt a sharp pinch as Dildo drove the little steel posts thru my skin.

With that done, Dildo attached the dangling jewelry with Roger's name to the posts. I was too sore down there to try and put my shorts back on so I let Dildo remove my top and move me to the chair in the store window used for chest tattoos. I walked bow legged to keep from rubbing against my sore pussy.

Sitting in the window, Dildo used the paper version of what he was going to etch on my left tit to get the guys to agree on the exact placement. Roger demanded it be directly over my heart so Dildo began his artistry by holding my left tit and using his gun to place the heart about an inch above my left nipple.

Just before Dildo started etching Rogers name on my breast Roger turned to Dildo and said that I would pay him when the work was done. He had to run a few errands and he told me to be waiting out front when he got back. I tried to tell Roger that I had no money but he didn't seem to hear me as he went out the door.

While Dildo worked, I realized that Roger knew the only thing I had to pay with was my body. I also realized that a bunch of people had gathered in front of the big window. I don't think they were only there to admire Dildo's artistry and I started feeling a bit uncomfortable sitting naked in front of all these people.

I also had time to realize that my pussy was pretty sore and I doubted wither I could get Dildo's cock past the new posts. I also knew that a blow job wasn't going to pay this bill so as Dildo worked; I got up the courage to ask him if I had to pay him today.

He whispered that he had been paid for services with pussy before and he really didn't care how I felt. Ten minutes later, we were in the store room with Dildo's cock buried in my pussy and me screaming, first in pain and then for Dildo to fuck me harder.

As I stood outside the store waiting for Roger two old men that had witnessed my humiliation came up and told me I was beautiful. Looking down at the top of the heart and the name branded into my left tit, I asked the men if they had enjoyed the show. The older one said that he would have liked to have seen more of my pussy but that putting a man's name permanently into my skin was probably not a good idea.

Seeing no sign of Roger, I decided to give these guys a thrill. I undid my shorts and asked the older guy if he would like to touch my new jewelry. I had to kind of push his hand down into my shorts, but he smiled real nice as he fingered my new posts.

I didn't stop him when he forced a finger into my soggy hole, but I did stop him when he started pulling on my sore lips.

I then let his young Hispanic friend put his hand down my shorts. I was on the verge of orgasm when Roger pulled up in front. I removed my intruders hand and without buttoning my shorts, climbed in the car next to my husband. 

He angrily yanked my top off and looked at his creation as he said what the fuck do you think you were doing. I tried to explain that the free feel was all in fun and he angrily told me that he didn't appreciate me deciding who I could share my cunt with. Knowing I was in trouble, I tried to tell him that it was just a finger. He wouldn't hear my plea and told me that I needed to be punished.

Based on the only other punishment I had been given, I knew this would be painful and I started begging him not to hurt me. He tossed my top out the window and told me to shut up.

He slammed the front door behind him as he half carried me into the den. Already half naked, he ripped off my shorts and had me get on my knees. Instead of telling me to give him a blowjob, he told me to open my mouth as he pulled out his cock. He violently fucked my mouth and shot his load deep in my throat.

In horror I watched as he pulled out the same little belt with the metal clips. I shook in terror as I offered up my right breast as instructed and held it there while he struck me with all his strength until my right breast was a swollen bloody mess. In spite of my begging, he had me present my left breast complete with the heart and he beet it as well.

As I rolled on the floor in pain holding my tits to stop the bleeding, Roger took out what appeared to be a whip and some hand cuffs.

He pulled my hands from my bloody chest and used the handcuffs to fasten them to two ropes hanging from the ceiling. When I was right where he wanted me, I heard the noise of the whip as it split the air and came crashing painfully across my bare back. Having no way to stop the beating, I stood there with my hands tied over my head, my tits bleeding and my husband lashing me time and time again as he kept saying it was not up to me who got into my pants. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew, Roger was standing me in front of the big guest room mirror. He told me I was a mess as he made me look at the welts across my back. He then dumped me into bed and left.

When I woke, I was so sore in so many places that I couldn't move. It took me two days to manage to fill the tub and soak my wounds. Finally able to bare the pain, I went down and ate for the first time in three days. I couldn't bear to look in the mirror, but I forced myself to look in order to apply the ointment on my welts. I wondered if this time he had gone too far. I had been stripped of my choices, my dignity, my transportation, my husband and my child. I was still waiting to get knocked up so that I could have another child taken from me but I was fast losing my will to fight. 
Old 20-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

After suffering through the week, Roger finally came home about the same time a week after my punishment. He came to my room and told me that I would be joining him in bed tonight. Just as I thought I could somehow make him ok, he said "Emily; I am truly disappointed in you. After all I have done for you and you let some stranger into your pants. I want you to tell me how sorry you are and then I want you in my room in 5 minutes".

I pulled myself together as best I could and said Roger, you were right to punish me for my indiscretion. I deserve to be dealt with severely for allowing another man into my pants. Please forgive me. I will obey you in the future and will follow your demands to the best of my humble abilities. "Can I please join you in your bed so that I can tell you just how sorry I am?"

Without as much as a smile he had me follow him to his room. He turned as I entered his room and said "I want you to meet my girlfriend Linda". In horror, I looked at this naked little girl sitting in the middle of Roger's bed. She couldn't be a day over 18 and the only reason I thought that was that Roger was too smart to get caught fucking a minor.

I walked to the bed, put out my hand, shook hands with Linda and said glad to meet you.

As sore as I was, I managed to get thru the night doing everything Roger asked both to him and to his girlfriend. I faked a few orgasms as I allowed both Roger and Linda to use my body.

For the next few days, the three of us spent nights in bed together and Linda and I spent the days waiting for Roger. Linda told me she was three months past her 18th birthday. She was absolutely stunning with long black hair, truly soft skin and long legs. She told me she was 5'2 103 pounds. It concerned me because her breasts looked like they needed a training bra and her hips appeared to be that of a young girl, not a woman.

I tried to hint at questions about her free choice but I couldn't ask outright for fear that Roger would find out. In spite of the fact that she was more than 7 years my junior; we got along really well together.

After about a week, Roger kept Linda in his room at night but wouldn't allow me to join them. This went on for months with my only contact with the male organ being when Roger would send me to fuck a client or friend.

Roger went out of his way to find little indiscretions to punish me for. He didn't whip me again, but he would do things like tie me to a post and leave me there for a few days or he would make me stay up all night to scrub floors. The only time he even acknowledged me as human was when he would put my left tit on display for his friends but then he would make me tell him that I was sorry he had to punish me. I had two permanent scares in my left tit and half a dozen permanent lines across my back and I was told to say how sorry I was for making Roger mark my perfect skin.

Some of his other changes included making me take ice baths for not making diner to his standard or making me stand in front of him till I couldn't hold it any more. He would then have me clean my pee off the floor with my tongue as he fucked Linda in front of me.

He started finding more and more men to give me to. He told me that he was trying to get me knocked up but I had the distinct feeling that he was whoring me out for a price as I ended up meeting more and more men in pretty sleazy hotels.

One man in his late 50's seemed to be a regular. I would go to his room about twice a month and we would watch porn films. He would then expect me to do exactly what the porn star had done for him and his friends. 

Another man I met about once a month had a tit fetish. At first he just wanted to tit fuck me, but then he built up to binding my breasts until they turned blue. He would place clamps on my nipples and stick my swollen breasts into ice water or hot water as I cried in pain. Another favorite was to stick little needles into my soft breast skin and watching little spots of my blood escaped thru the holes.

When I got home Roger would always look for marks on my body and then find an appropriate punishment for me as he pocketed his pimp fees.

On very rare occasions he would send Linda to meet a client or to join me. That all ended when Linda got pregnant with Rogers child.

Not understanding that my life had just changed forever, I took to acting like Linda's mother. I got her thru her morning sickness and I did her chores in addition to my own.

I didn't understand until about two months later when Roger invited Roy and Mary for diner to meet Linda. 

After letting me think I would see my son he had me fix diner and clean house. Roger then packed my things in a small case as he had me give my ring to Linda and told me to get out. I pleaded that I had no money and nowhere to go. After two years of captivity, I told Roger that I didn't know anyone and I had no way to pay my way. He told me that I was a whore and that I should sell my body to pay my way. 

I walked down the street a free woman.
Old 20-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Jonsons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sexy story, thanks TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1