The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
secretgarden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gorgeous wife but thinks of others during sex

Just got married about a year ago with my wife whom we dated for about 6 years prior. She’s quite attractive and technically we do have have fun in bed. But in the recent year or so i have been thinking of other women during our intimate times. I used to have a couple of SBs before we got married and now seemed like more often than i hope to, think of them and want to contact them back. I do love my wife but sexually i cannot control leh.

Any bros or sis out there going through the same? And do we really just have to resign to the fact that marriage is like that? Sorry if i’m boring you guys.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gorgeous wife but thinks of others during sex

Perfect, you are a normal man.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretgarden View Post
Just got married about a year ago with my wife whom we dated for about 6 years prior. She’s quite attractive and technically we do have have fun in bed. But in the recent year or so i have been thinking of other women during our intimate times. I used to have a couple of SBs before we got married and now seemed like more often than i hope to, think of them and want to contact them back. I do love my wife but sexually i cannot control leh.

Any bros or sis out there going through the same? And do we really just have to resign to the fact that marriage is like that? Sorry if i’m boring you guys.
Brudder, cherish your wife and preserve your marriage and someone who work hard to bulid happiness with you for your entire life. If you stray, dun blame her if other men help you to wear green hat. Wild flowers, roadside flower looks pretty and more tempting but nothing beats someone who share happiness and woes with you throughout your life.

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life
Old 19-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Brudder, cherish your wife and preserve your marriage and someone who work hard to bulid happiness with you for your entire life. If you stray, dun blame her if other men help you to wear green hat. Wild flowers, roadside flower looks pretty and more tempting but nothing beats someone who share happiness and woes with you throughout your life.

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many and many have to brave the trouble to get foreigner wives. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life
Old 19-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post

Getting a pretty wife and sexually sextisfying, may not be achievable to many. Be happy and proud with your wife. When you lose it. You will start to appreciate things which seems insignificant but in reality matters so much in your life
I do know that bro. But easier said than done. If only humans can just be switched off just like that.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do know that bro. But easier said than done. If only humans can just be switched off just like that.
There is such thing that is called karma is real. You will be laughing off at it when you are not bitten. Once you are bitten, you will start to appreciate. I am human too but i strongly advise to against taking married women. Finding prositute have lesser karma than having sex with married women. I will not go against your opinion and control on how you going to control your urge. But finding a less materialistic and pretty wifey very hard to come by.
Make love to your wife instead and find some excitement oversea trip to bring spark your sexual life. You will regret if you lose it
Old 19-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I understand becos we both have dick, but i tell you how painful when you start to go through speration and divorce
Old 19-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
bro jus find more ways to inject some excitment in ur sex life w wifey ..... if u haven eat outside since marriage dont try..... seems like u still hav a good marriage ... CHERISH IT ... REALI ... CHERISH IT ....

Quote:

Old 19-11-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Dont be greedy lah
You will end up with nothing in the end
Must be fair to her
If not
What about she thinks like you
Fucking other men
Can you accept it?
Old 19-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Dont be greedy lah
You will end up with nothing in the end
Must be fair to her
If not
What about she thinks like you
Fucking other men
Can you accept it?
Human weakness, lust and greed.
Old 19-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Thank you for the great advice and concerns bros.
Old 19-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
HoiFai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me is thinking of sexy colleagues while fucking gf
Old 19-11-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 12
Funlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's no 100% perfect husband. Just make sure u dun go too overboard..
Old 19-11-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoiFai View Post
For me is thinking of sexy colleagues while fucking gf
hahaha you should find more bonding time with your sexy colleagues
Old 19-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster