The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 08:09 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 mon

Pension gone
Old 24-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ViVianCunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Pension gone
Double confirm gone .
Old 02-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 7
NotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNotMyPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Traffic Police inspector who molested four male subordinates sentenced to 16 months and 9 weeks' jail

In February, Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar was found guilty of six outrage of modesty charges involving four men, and was convicted following a six-day trial.

Published 10 hours ago

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib

SINGAPORE - A Traffic Police (TP) inspector, who molested four male subordinates while they were doing their national service as special constables, was given 16 months and nine weeks' jail on Monday (July 2).

In February, District Judge Jasvender Kaur found Mohd Taufik Abu Bakar guilty of six outrage of modesty charges involving the men. She convicted him following a six-day trial.

She also acquitted him of one molestation charge involving a fifth special constable.

The married man, now 56, committed the offences between January and September 2015.

Responding to queries from The Straits Times, the police said that Taufik is no longer with the Singapore Police Force (SPF).

He joined the TP investigation branch in 1998 and became the officer in charge of the hit-and-run investigation team five years later.

He has been suspended from service since Aug 23, 2016, and retired on May 10 last year upon reaching his mandatory retirement age. The police said that with his conviction, his retirement benefits will be forfeited.

The court heard that on Sept 10, 2015, Taufik approached a 21-year-old special constable to complain about his body odour and said he had some cream that could remove hair from his armpits and groin.

Two days later, he invited the young man to his flat and said he would teach him how to use the products.

Taufik took him home the next day when no one else was around and handed the products to him. The man was naked in the toilet when Taufik barged in.

Mohd Taufik Abu Baka, 56, committed the offences between January and September 2015. He has since been suspended.
Related Story

Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 months

He applied the hair removal cream to the man's private parts. After removing the cream, he slathered the man with body scrub and molested him again.

The special constable testified that he felt like "the whole world collapsed on him, so all he did was comply".

After sending the man home, Taufik texted him to say: "Let me know if you feel lonely and need me to accompany you. You can stay over at my place and let me know."

Taufik also molested three other special constables at the TP headquarters.

Between January and July 2015, he placed his right hand around a 24-year-old man's waist, pulling him close. He molested another 21-year-old man between June and July that year by slapping his right buttock.

He also outraged a 22-year-old special constable's modesty.

The offences came to light on Sept 16, 2015, when the man whom he had invited home told the 22-year-old victim about what happened.

The two men then told an NS probationary inspector about their ordeal.

Police told ST: “Officers of SPF are expected to uphold the law and maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity.

“SPF takes a zero-tolerance approach to officers who break the law, and will deal severely with such officers in accordance with the law, including charging them in court. We will also not hesitate to remove them from their positions.”

more at : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...entenced-to-16
Old 02-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pension gone
confirms gone cases
Old 03-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pension gone
I won't say it's gone considering it will appear in somebody else's pocket.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
pukimak0 is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: Prosecution calls for cop who molested four male subordinates to be jailed 32 mon

W T F news
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1