The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The MILF and I

more and more pls bro
Old 21-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New camp site!!
TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 22-06-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Chewbakhwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS comes back soon with an update .
Old 23-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 23-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquest9 View Post

Next time I get her, I will have two spy cams ready and show her some things on my phone again so that it will be on the bed. Hope to get better videos and pics to share. Enjoy your week folks!
thanks for sharing, just off topic a bit, where can get a decent little spy cam here and how much does it cost? Thanks and waiting for the next
Old 23-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kopikop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story .
Old 23-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
FIFAoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, support
Old 24-06-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for sharing TS. Camping too
Old 24-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
paynow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
369kiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more, support.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[nice ......

QUOTE=conquest9;17449064]I am planning to meet my MILF next week for another session, so will finish up the final part of this first session before I go on holiday.

While resting, I took my phone to show her some things and left the phone on the bed while we continued chatted. Our horniness level went up again after a short while and the boob fondling started again. Then she moved down to give me a BJ (note to self - must help her improve her BJ skills).

Started this final lap in missionary first, to get her high... this thing about hitting her cervix and her liking it still turns me on heh... I last much longer on the second round, so after getting her moaning, I turned her over.

With her lying down still, I entered her from behind. I like this position because it generally goes deep and generally makes the women gasp and moan quite a bit. As I was doing so, I suddenly remembered that my phone was on the bed!

So, as I pumped, I slowly took my phone. Making sure that she was lost in ecstacy, I took a quick vid. These pics are taken off that vid.

Didn't want to get caught taking the vid cos that would effectively end any future session. So I put the phone back down, nearby, and leaned forward. We frenched in this position with abandonment.

Then I got her to do a cowgirl. Always wanted to do that. She was moaning, I was grunting, pump pump pump. I wonder how many times she can cum man... I am quite sure it was at least 3 times, from the way she moaned haha...

It was a bit difficult to take any vids in this position so I switch finally to doggie. Power position as I hold her hips and fiercely thrust away... again, once she was high enough and focusing on the enjoyment, I sniped.

You can see from the last screenshot of the vid that she was digging it. Her hand started fondling my balls Got me hot and I pumped even harder and got her moaning even more.

Was in this position for a while and then I felt the build up. I told her that I was going to cum, and in between her moans, she gasped for me to shoot inside her. Man, I went top speed pumping and then released all my sperm deep into her. Totally flat, legs weak, we both lay there for a while to catch our breath.

The first session thus came to an end. We showered, dressed up and I dropped her off near her home. Completely satisfied.

Next time I get her, I will have two spy cams ready and show her some things on my phone again so that it will be on the bed. Hope to get better videos and pics to share. Enjoy your week folks! [/QUOTE]
Old 25-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Hi all,

Appreciate the support. Still trying to set up the next session, so bear with me. Am also still trying to repay the bros who gave me points... slowly but steadily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1