The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
itchyboy01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Any Hot Milf Massage?

Bros,

Please forgive me for asking such a question in this post.

But am a sucker for hot milf but for the past 6 months, really got no lucky in meeting any. Most of the time, either Face CMI or Body.... Aging.

Please don't zap me for not doing homework but really spent too much on massage yet can't find anyone good one.

Hopefully all the senior bros here can help to share with me your Gem!

Kam Sia!
Old 23-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Hot Milf Massage?

there is one thread on milf, by david
join them.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bystander007 is Cool - loads of Potential

$$$$$$[dot]com?
Old 27-08-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

What do you want? Hot MILFs plenty but hot massage? Maybe can ask the ladies to rub chilli or pepper on your body , lor!
Old 27-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

she eat chili,spicy food,
slightly hot can feel it
Old 29-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you wanna a sexy looking MILF whom can really massage and do proper zhua gen, U can try Xiao Han - she is a jie mei of Xiao Ping; the expert in zhua gen (but had returned home liao). There is a thread somewhere about her.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
If you wanna a sexy looking MILF whom can really massage and do proper zhua gen, U can try Xiao Han - she is a jie mei of Xiao Ping; the expert in zhua gen (but had returned home liao). There is a thread somewhere about her.
Bigboob hot local milf
Old 08-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Another way to enjoy a HOT MASSAGE - turn OFF Aircon completely for 30 min when ML starts.

U shall have a sweatingly hot massage.....😵

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
What do you want? Hot MILFs plenty but hot massage? Maybe can ask the ladies to rub chilli or pepper on your body , lor!
Old 24-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 10
Alyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of lightAlyocious is a glorious beacon of light

Just came back from a long assignment overseas and decided to call up a few MLs. In the end got hold of Wei Wei as she was available. Booked her for two hrs session. Parking was easy and she met me in a see through thin short dress and can visible see that she was in black bra and g strings - damn sexy and hot MILF. Had a short TCS chit chat; removed our clothes and showered together. Rubba her a bit and told her to HJ me while I sucked and licked her. Came quite quickly as it has been a long time since last release. Then cleaned up and she started her massage in the nude.
Massage was very soothing as I nearly slept and after some time she told me to turn around and did my front. Nice lady as chit chat with her in the process. Then she sat across me to do her zhua gen. Very shiok and enjoyable and didi again rosed to the occasion. Finished off with a rapid fire after nearly half an hour of ups and downs with her magic hands.
Spent more than 2 hrs and she just charged me for 2 hrs - so decided to paid her $20 more.
Awesomely sexy and hot MILF.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Just came back from a long assignment overseas and decided to call up a few MLs. In the end got hold of Wei Wei as she was available. Booked her for two hrs session. Parking was easy and she met me in a see through thin short dress and can visible see that she was in black bra and g strings - damn sexy and hot MILF. Had a short TCS chit chat; removed our clothes and showered together. Rubba her a bit and told her to HJ me while I sucked and licked her. Came quite quickly as it has been a long time since last release. Then cleaned up and she started her massage in the nude.
Massage was very soothing as I nearly slept and after some time she told me to turn around and did my front. Nice lady as chit chat with her in the process. Then she sat across me to do her zhua gen. Very shiok and enjoyable and didi again rosed to the occasion. Finished off with a rapid fire after nearly half an hour of ups and downs with her magic hands.
Spent more than 2 hrs and she just charged me for 2 hrs - so decided to paid her $20 more.
Can share? TQ.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gaston21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share?
Old 26-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cumball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa bro just find CAT 150, some are MILF category n good service
Old 20-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
Can share? TQ.
Hi. Pls share location & contact. Thanks bro
Old 20-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jw2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post

Bro can share the contact
Old 21-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
I hav some to exchange, pm me.
hi bro,can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread