The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Hmm good question.

What about I share the actual pic of the Serina ?
Well, if that's convenient for u, I guess we would be all ok with it look forward to seeing her pics!
Old 23-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Well, if that's convenient for u, I guess we would be all ok with it look forward to seeing her pics!
“All” would be ok ? Or just yourself?

Sure it’s convenient for me, but not sure if the girls themselves will like it. What do you think?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine my frustration when she finally messaged me to say she couldn’t meet today.

I messaged her to ask for a reschedule, but she wasn't very responsive.

When she finally replied a day or so later, she actually asked for a new rate, which was double what we had originally agreed upon !

I only managed to read this message of hers the next morning.

You can imagine my frustration at that point in time. Not only did I not get to meet her after all that anticipation, but the frustration and anger when I saw her new, doubled rate !

I kept messaging her asking for a discussion, but throughout that day there was no response from her …..

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
hupkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Some guy messaged me with a contact number here.

And when I replied asking for an intro, he replied with "you have girl?" From what I gathered from his posts, he is into couples exchange or swapping.

When I asked for a proper intro from him, all he replied was that he messaged many people.

I find his approach downright abrupt and rather rude, considering he messaged me first.

I rather not deal with people like that, sorry

Old 24-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

I kept messaging her asking for a discussion, but throughout that day there was no response from her …..

When finally she responded, she accused me of being clingy, but all I wanted was for a discussion with her!

At one point, she even accused me of implying that I insisted on a meet, for if she didn't it would mean she was only after money !

At some point during the argument though, she finally let out that she asked for a doubled rate, because she met someone who offered her about that amount.

My feeling was, any arrangement she had with someone else was between them, for we had an ongoing agreement. But her point was that ours was a per meet arrangement with no obligations, and it was up to her to set a rate each meet.

I had hoped so much that our sessions, being so enjoyable, would at least persuade her to discuss but nope.

She insisted that to her, emotional connection was important, but it seemed to me that, to her, she was just going after the highest bids. So ironic !!

Old 24-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So many people seem to like my narrative.

Spare some points please
keep it gg bro
Old 24-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

At one point, I messaged Coraline for advice too, till it became sort of a 3-way conversation at one point, with me forwarding messages from one to the other.

After protracted discussions, Serina did apologise and admitted she could have handled the rate increase better, but from then on, the arrangement was as good as dead.

i don't understand how, an arrangement as good as that, could have come to such an abrupt end. Couldn't the rates increase be discussed? I understand that she might have wanted more, but is there no room for compromise or even an understanding how the increase could be handled ?

The incident really left me utterly disillusioned.

Emotional connection sounds good on their profiles, but really really means nothing at all .....

Old 24-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

The Serina incident affected me badly. In the end I realised that, emotional connection means nothing, nothing at all in this circle we travel in ..

Coraline was of great help, trying to advise and console me. She let it be known to me that, Serina did not care at all about how I felt, nor was the feelings I felt with Serina, mutual.

I am grateful that at least Coraline was mature in her thinking and gracious. At the very least, she had integrity and understood that an agreement was an agreement.

I resolved to increase Coraline's rates when next we met, to the best of my ability, and told her so. What impressed me a lot was that she left that decision to me, and was understanding about it and did not want to pressure me regarding this.

She really is a wonderful wonderful person.

Old 24-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

The incident with Serina affected me so badly I almost wanted to disclose everything about her, as I felt, in a sense, that I had been betrayed, that she has made me believed the emotional connection was real, when in fact, it probably meant nothing to her.

I wanted to disclose everything I knew about her, such was my anger at that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been more than a week since.

I realised as time wore on, that my anger, while intense, did me no justice.

The desire for "revenge", in the end, was probably pointless. It would have achieved nothing, it would not have revived the arrangement, and would probably have messed up someone's life.

In the end I hope that I am a much better person than that.

And that I needed to move on.

But one thing I just cannot understand is, why doesn’t she block me on the messaging app ? I suppose it’s not an important point but, still, it’s left me really puzzled

Last edited by Sfan; 25-06-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

It was around this time an old photographer contact of mine contacted me with an offer to introduce one of his girls to me for a shoot.

It's a bit of a surprise as we had stopped contacting one another after a misunderstanding of sorts, a misunderstanding so long ago I don't really remember what it was about.

I probably will take up his offer, next month, when I am free.

I guess as one door closes, another one opens

Old 24-06-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

I started chatting with Elle, on the same app.

She described herself as "not a babe, but empathetic".

I told myself well, why not? At this time, feeling dejected and a bit demoralised with what was happening, why not chat with someone who's empathetic, who hopefully would understand what I was going through ...

Last edited by Sfan; 24-06-2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

I spent the next few days chatting with Elle. She's easy to talk to, lively and fun.

I shared with her what happened between me and Serina, and she gave me one excellent piece of advice, a single statement which allowed me to see the light, immediately

"It takes a lot for someone to stop contacting another person that they had sex with unless it's a norm for them."

With this one statement she made me realise that Serina was probably an old hand at this, and while she made the experience really good, as Elle said, she (Serina) probably was able to do this with every guy she met.

Last edited by Sfan; 27-06-2018 at 08:58 AM.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
poipoi_81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
“All” would be ok ? Or just yourself?

Sure it’s convenient for me, but not sure if the girls themselves will like it. What do you think?
Looking forward to her photo!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1