The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Can SG change the color of the sky?

I wonder if Singapore's opposition parties can join forces just like what the Malaysians did ?
Old 11-05-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
AmyNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
I wonder if Singapore's opposition parties can join forces just like what the Malaysians did ?
That would be ideal
Old 11-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I actually asked my friends if they are game for a change of government. Their reply is simply, Mahathir did so much for Malaysia during his tenure as prime minister. On the other hand, what has our opposition did?

And there we have our answer

To compare Mahathir to our opposition even if they combine forces is like comparing a mountain to a small hill.

PS : The way i see it, of the 70% that voted for PAP. Probably 40% benefits from the rule of PAP, the remaining 30% of swing votes continue to vote for PAP cause they dun see a better government. If all opposition do is shout the slogan, save the poor, help the poor, fair fair fair. Nothing will change. What people want is them to prove that they can make a difference if they become the ruling party. And this is across the board, poor, middle income and rich. Unfortunately they are not able to prove their worth.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 11-05-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I actually asked my friends if they are game for a change of government. Their reply is simply, Mahathir did so much for Malaysia during his tenure as prime minister. On the other hand, what has our opposition did?

And there we have our answer

To compare Mahathir to our opposition even if they combine forces is like comparing a mountain to a small hill.

I think this comparsion is not right..our opposition was not given the chance to govern... how u expect them to have exp? Voter must vote to give them a chance.. 5 years cannot make it then change again.. at least be open minded about it..

Now u r comparing a general who has war experience with another general without.. does it means the one without war exp is lousier? Not necessary so.. should give him more exp then u can compare.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

The thing is how can you give the opposition a chance to prove their worth by simply letting them run a GRC or SMC? End of the day they have to follow national policy set by the PAP with their absolute majority in Parliament anyway, here in SG where got suka suka run your TC however way you want? The money and funding their councils get also comes from the government as a whole, which means Opposition faces an even harder job because they will always be at the back end of any funding for upgrading programmes etc. So what can they do differently from PAP councils? Nothing!

Then we complain and say "Opposition got nothing to show". Of course they have nothing to show when the game is set such that they cannot show anything other than talk! If PAP were serious about democracy and taking into account opposition voices they should be letting one or two opposition leaders helm one or two ministries either as co-partner with a PAP minister or as their vice-minister. If that happens and opposition still make a mess of it, then fair enough we can say "let's keep PAP in power because Opposition is useless". But nothing ventured nothing gained. You don't give Opposition some responsibilities nationally to hold and perform in front of the whole nation beyond the figurehead roles of running town councils that don't have freedom to do what they want the same way states in Malaysia can, how do you know if they are truly capable of government or not?
Old 11-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewolf View Post
To be honest,

Singapore does not have enough quality opposition ppl to form the government. Othrs than wp, the rest of the opposition are just shyt.

Change sky.. maybe not this coming election..hopefully the next one..just hope wp win all their seats they contest
At 1.26 to 1.32, listen ..... it may be good, it may be bad, we don't know but most importantly, it'll be diffrent ...

Old 11-05-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by signo View Post
At 1.26 to 1.32, listen ..... it may be good, it may be bad, we don't know but most importantly, it'll be diffrent ...

Yup! When BN is that bad oredi, no harm in changing and bring in another to try! It's a 5 years term, ppl can make new decision if the current one is not performing! In SG, like most bro had mentioned, the oppo has got no platform to show whether they are good or bad! I guessed SG being a huge aging population , it would take another two elections to see new thing! I am pretty sure the younger gen wanted something new!
Old 11-05-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Fall of Najib Razak dictatorship rings fear into Lee Hsien Loong

May 10, 2018

As it became confirmed that Malaysia’s Najib Razak dictatorship was brought down, Singapore’s very own PAP dictatorship under Lee Hsien Loong has been struck by the fear that the same could happen in Singapore. The two leaders have too many similarities to begin with, from spending tens of billions of state funds without accountability, to having their wife dipping a hand into the national coffers.

Both countries have similar censorship laws, propaganda and even employ similar oppression methods; prior to the election, the then-opposition Mahatir Mohammad was charged with fabricating fake news.

Both actively practice nepotism and abuse legislation to consolidate their power. Each has their own friends and subordinates as Attorney Generals and their preferred judge and police commissioner. It is hence no surprise that Lee Hsien Loong is now taken aback. The Singapore Prime Minister is now asking himself why after all these authoritarian measures in place, the people could not be conditioned to support him.

In the past one year, Lee Hsien Loong raised a number of taxes including the GST that has angered the population. To pour salt on the wound, the two sovereign wealth fund companies GIC and Temasek Holdings have in recent years been reporting losses amounting to tens of billions. When CPF funds were made harder to withdraw through raising the Minimum Sum and Withdrawal Age, Singaporeans started linking the dots and came to the conclusion that the government must have lost the CPF funds in overseas gambles.

The nail in the coffin came when Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat admitted that Singapore is now in debt. It needs to borrow and make interest rate payments to finance the country. After decades of boasting about Singapore’s fiscal strength, the island state is now in debt under Lee Hsien Loong’s charge.

Propaganda fake news is now in full force though, making absurd claims that the borrowing is for the funding of “infrastructural upgrading”. However, such infrastructural spending is incorporated as the national Budget for any government in the world, even Australia. For example, if there is a need to spend S$15 billion for a new airport terminal, this should be included in the Budget under the transport ministry.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong also tried to sugarcoat the borrowing by claiming that the government is only borrowing from statutory boards and state-owned companies. This is however a fallacy because any surplus, unspent budget or profits from these entities naturally goes back to each year’s Budget. The fact remains that the government is debt-ridden, and now obligated to make interest rate payments. Furthermore, the borrowers – being state-owned – will have their earnings trimmed and return lesser to each year’s Budget. Just think of killing the goose that lay the golden eggs.

Some astute Singaporeans are clearly aware that Lee Hsien Loong has for years been putting Singapore on the wrong path and the country’s prosperity has been shortchanged by his policies. However, these people are still numbered as minorities, or at least 30%, based off the previous election result. The general foolish majority are contented being misinformed by propaganda.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/05...e-hsien-loong/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Yup! When BN is that bad oredi, no harm in changing and bring in another to try! It's a 5 years term, ppl can make new decision if the current one is not performing! In SG, like most bro had mentioned, the oppo has got no platform to show whether they are good or bad! I guessed SG being a huge aging population , it would take another two elections to see new thing! I am pretty sure the younger gen wanted something new!
I am afraid here the younger generation, in general, are quite apathetic about politics. The education system made them that way. Young people in Malaysia, on the other hand, are more politically aware. How many Singaporean parents discuss politics and policies with their kids?
Old 11-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

to quote kenneth jeyaretnam: "singaporeans get the govt they deserve, so i don't want to hear anymore complaints"
Old 12-05-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 11
bigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud ofbigbangwolf has much to be proud of

if only the hammer is strong enough to strike like Thor's hammer.
Old 12-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Any oppo dun try u dun know they can or cannot. Majority Singaporean got no balls, always say we need change, but they themselves dun want to do anything abt it, wait for other to do for them, if the change fail then they can blame other for the failure, if the change successful then they will tell everybody they r part of team who made it successful. Y they need to increase taxes, bcos they spend so much incoming on themselves, giving all civil servant high pay, so all civil servant scare they may loss their job if the present party is out of the office. See how much all the minister and the prime minister pay is, and the nos acting post they r holding( acting , vice , 2nd acting r they pay for this posts ) and recently years putting those military pple into their party holding key posts, r we gg to be like some other countries in this world where more then half of those sitting in Parliament wear full uniform. For those who hv doubt abt other capabilities, ask urself 1st when u 1st join a company after graduation and take up a new post r u fully capable of the job and all the work the job call for.
IF U DUN TRY, U WILL NEVER KNOW.
IF U DUN STEP OUT TO THE OPEN, U WILL NEVER SEE THE ROAD.
And u will alway be lead on like a blind man with a walking stick, in the hands of the MIW.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
betho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Any oppo dun try u dun know they can or cannot. Majority Singaporean got no balls, always say we need change, but they themselves dun want to do anything abt it, wait for other to do for them, if the change fail then they can blame other for the failure, if the change successful then they will tell everybody they r part of team who made it successful. Y they need to increase taxes, bcos they spend so much incoming on themselves, giving all civil servant high pay, so all civil servant scare they may loss their job if the present party is out of the office. See how much all the minister and the prime minister pay is, and the nos acting post they r holding( acting , vice , 2nd acting r they pay for this posts ) and recently years putting those military pple into their party holding key posts, r we gg to be like some other countries in this world where more then half of those sitting in Parliament wear full uniform. For those who hv doubt abt other capabilities, ask urself 1st when u 1st join a company after graduation and take up a new post r u fully capable of the job and all the work the job call for.
IF U DUN TRY, U WILL NEVER KNOW.
IF U DUN STEP OUT TO THE OPEN, U WILL NEVER SEE THE ROAD.
And u will alway be lead on like a blind man with a walking stick, in the hands of the MIW.
Well said and makes sense.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
tnoldbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by betho View Post
Well said and makes sense.
My exact sentiments.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Once read somewhere the WP bozz say given the chance he dun have the capability to form a government.
What do you expect from a party whose leader think like that

Not the MIW is any better
Guess the swing guys like me have no choice but choose the lesser of two evils

What i piss in my memory is some MIW bozz say the Swiss standard when challenged turn around and say he meant the GDP. Commoner like me hear the Swiss standard meant standard of living literally, job security, graceful retirement...not pressed by escalating housing cost...the MIW is great in beautifying a problem.. asset enhancement my foot.... why not asset de-enhancement...while you dont sell your house, u still need a roof ( not aloof like the MIW empathy for commoners) right, while the younger generation can have affordable housing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1