The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Others wife

Hi all, after many yrs of reading, would like to share my life after my divorced 10 yrs ago.
This may irritated some bros but still I'll go ahead. It's about making out with others wife.
After my divorced,wife strayed then. Been a loner n always visit paid sex, I'm still a man n got needs, mp, geylang,ktv(always alone) anything all samsters do, I did too.
Till at one point found it very sianzzz. So started playing with apps, got to know some gals, maids, fl and lonely gals. Started chatting with some n found out that some females r actually married, seperated or divorced too like me.
Then I only meet those maids or single and had fair share of fun, bk,bbbj,fingers and sex.
First Unforgettable case, went meeting a chat up age 32 yrs, (I'm 40 plus but the way but lucky don't look like one) we met up for a dinner at kovan and ate zhi char, ordered some beers to go along, started with chats n laughter's, from 2 bots of heni, to 4 then to 6. Didnt know we can drink so well. Then came 11pm when beers can't b sold. This presentable lady says she wanted to drink some more as she says she feels comfy with me, btw we talked abt my divorce n how I live till now, then she says she is no good either tho she is married but very unhappy with the family... Deprived of many things in the household. I ask her, no more beers how? She then cheekkly says, my husband out of town, u think of a way to get beers. I say even if can get beers, can only drink till 12am. Then she says go other place lor.
Then I was thinking, where? My place? Then wat if things goes missing etc etc as it was still the first time we met. Don't know wat kind of gal is she! Finally ask her if buy beers chk into hotels n drink n talk ok? As got air cons somemore. She shyly says ok if I don't touch her!
Being gentleman, I said ok. But now is how to get beers? I left the table for awhile n went to the coffee counter, ask the tiongs for another 6 bots but she says time is up! Can't sell. I took out $60 and say u can key in tml and keep the change. Then heni was sold at $7.30 a bit.so it's only supposed to b $43.80. she look out for awhile n say wait! I was thinking ho ser Liao... She went behind and after awhile... She returns with 2 bags pack with 3 bots in each and shouted, your reserved beers! Was thinking reserved my ass la! But still appreciated her efforts.
Then I went over the ant (let's named her) and ask her to follow me.she was luke abit tipsy already and ask if she is ok and wanted to go hm instead? She shook her head.
We proceed to the road n waited by roadside for a cab n when in one,told the cab driver kovan down the road. Alighted at kovan 81. Ask for room for the night n we chk in! When in the room, she went straight to the bed n laid down n wtf, I tot she KO! Sianzzzz. I tot I regretted coming but since here, no choice already.took out a bot of beer n realised not cold, wtf! Looking at ant, she still lying there so took the key n went downstairs to get ice for my beer. Went to cheers n search for ice n got a pac of cigi. Bought some nuts too. After paying, went bk the the room. When I open the door. I heard cries, I tot wat happened n ask ant. she quickly hug me b ask where I go? She says she was afraid of the dark. Then I realise that when I took the keys, the power shut off after some time n all lights went off. I parted her n said I'm back n I'm sry. She just hugged me like a bear.i continue to let her hug me, after 5 mins, I broke the hug n ask? More beers? She wipe off her tears n nodded her head. I followed suit by wiping off the left over tear with my finger n she smiled. She says she go toliet n clear up first.i said ok, I'll wait for u while I go open the beers n poured over ice waiting for her to come out.

Need to go for now!
TBC if all wanna read more!
Old 29-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Others wife

Cont please

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 29-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS points.. please continue..
Old 29-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
whitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitestone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Starting a campfire .
Old 29-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Aruzoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates .
Old 29-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here......
Old 29-05-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 18
badboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond reputebadboys has a reputation beyond repute

continue bro
Old 29-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Sibei sexciting... quick quick...
Old 29-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
thks for the supports.

While she was in the bathroom, I heard zipper being pulled, guess she is undressing from her dress she is wearing. A above knees not too tight floral dress.then I hear water, not from shower but basin. Guess she is washing her face coz of the tears. I was thinking will I get a shock of my life when make up is removed! Lol. I downed my first cup of beer. Yes cup as 81 provide only coffee cup.i poured another cup n heard the door open. Then I realized she didn't lock the door while in the toliet. Then the shocking moment, wtf!
I got a shock when I see ant, that face! Omfg!
She wrapped herself with the white towel from the hotel n I saw her bra strap. Bright red n thick ones.i tot to myself must b those thick padded bras she wore.but I tell u guys, her face was almost the same before she entered the toliet. Means she wore only very light make-up.im amazed. She came walking to my side n sat beside me n ask, where is mine? She meant the beers n I took her cup n pass to her. As soon as she got hold of it, she said in Vietnam words something, knock on my cup n in 1 to glub down all the the beers in one shot n turns to me n smile. Yes for those who noticed, she is a Viet. For some reason she was open for coming out with only towel wrapped ard her but was careful not to let the towel drop. At this moment, tho having drink a bit more, little john is getting reaction from wat the owners is seeing but keeping to my promised, I didn't did anything! (Yet! Lol)
Continue with one more cup of beers each n she started telling me abt her family in Vietnam. She says she missed them alot n always have the urges to go bk but as a long term pass holder, she can't go n come as n when she likes. Tears starts to form again in her eyes n see she is trying to hold bk n down another full cup of beer, I follow her actions. Pouring another cup at the dresser, she flip her legs across n in the mirror, I saw red! Panties la! Not pad! Lol, this aroused me more.feel the stick poking already! Think she notice too. Passing her the cup she immediately glup down in a Shot again, I told her to go slow. She nodded but still finish the cup of beers. Then suddenly she stood up. I ask wat happened? She says need to go toliet. Lol! She went in n I heard pissing noises. Then follow by water. She wash I think her pussy after peeing. Good sign of hygiene. The door open n to my farking surprised. This time she came out,
Old 29-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
shammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshammboogrill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 29-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

camping.

ts, small request. can paragraph your text. makes for easier reading. thanks.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
camping.

ts, small request. can paragraph your text. makes for easier reading. thanks.
I try too, first time so don't know how to. Ps!
Old 29-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Spitzhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammboogrill View Post
Camping for next update .
Same here too .
Old 29-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
hyundai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continue please
Old 29-05-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

camp here bro. upz u 10 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1