The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Realms of Fantasy

I nodded my head slightly,responding to his question and flashed a wide smile.

Our conversation topic was very casual and both of us appeared to be comfortable with each other. From my observation of his speech and behaviour, he seemed to be a man filled with confidence and drive.

“So why is he single?” halfway through our conversation, this question was planted in my head. I guess he might have had similar query about me in his mind as well. I am confident and have a very outgoing loud and lively personality. This may be one of the reason attributed to why I am still single, as most singaporean men seems to be attracted to demure,gentle and submissive woman, despite them saying otherwise. I wasn’t too sure whether Andrew falls into that category.

Unlike Andrew who is a wine lover, I was on my 3rd glass of whisky. My face was flushed but still sober. We got the bill and left the restaurant.

“Let’s rest for 20 min and I’ll send you home,” he was concerned about me as he went to purchase a bottle of water and told me to drink up. We walked around and found a spot, seated there while enjoying the night sky filled with stars. The environment was so still that we could even hear the sound of crickets chirping. The momemt became a little awkward as our eyes kept stealing glances at each other, not knowing what to do.

Before I even knew, I felt a hand on my waist and by now...the alcohol was taking effect in my system.
Old 03-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!tortoise69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Realms of Fantasy

Do please keep it coming .
Old 03-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How on earth can I miss such a good story !
Old 04-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 04-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
GoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to next update .
Old 04-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zigdig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please do keep the story coming .
Old 04-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
BigSalsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 05-06-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The tingling sensation in my body heightened and my senses were switched on high alert. “What should I do? Should I push his hand away? Should i ignore and not respond to it? Should I ...” multiple questions kept flooding through my cloudy mind. However, my body seemed to be on his side as my head uncontrollably slipped onto his left shoulder. I was somehow embarrassed. Andrew tilted his head to the left and gave a gentle peck on my head.

How should I describe the feeling,probably ....”childlike tenderness”. Perhaps it may be because I had not experienced such stirring emotions for a long time. His right hand crawled onto my thigh and slowly progressed up to my cheek tipping my face towards him. Our lips met.

I had no intention for the night to end up as it was. I was shy. His wet tongue could not stop slithering with mine and the kissing seemed like it was not going to stop. It was obvious that he was attracted to my cleavage or maybe...my bouncy twin C cup breast.

Very skillfully, he slid his cold right hand from the top of my v neck, cupping my left breast and circling my nipple. I was turned on.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any more updates ???
Old 11-06-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BetterKarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 11-06-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Park here to support ts
Old 11-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

don't stop now........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1