The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

20 mil can give to various charity organizations Liao ma! So hao lian for what?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

S$20m spent to host Trump-Kim summit, an endeavour in Singapore’s ‘profound interest’: PM Lee

By Kelly Ng

Nuria Ling/TODAY

Published 09 June, 2018

Updated 10 June, 2018

SINGAPORE — The Republic will spend about S$20 million on logistics and security to host the high-profile meeting between United States President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, but that is a price Singapore is "willing to pay" for a "very important operation", said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

"It cost some money to put up... (But) it is our contribution to an international endeavour that is in our profound interest," said Mr Lee, who met the Singapore media on the sidelines of his visit to the International Media Centre set up at the F1 Pit building on Sunday (June 10).

About half of the cost will go towards stepping up security arrangements for the historic event.

It was not easy to find a suitable host for the Trump-Kim summit – which will take place on Tuesday at Sentosa island’s Capella hotel – and Mr Lee said it “says something about Singapore's relations with the parties and our standing in the international community".

"Both sides have to agree, it has to meet their requirements, it has to be politically and diplomatically acceptable to them. Practical arrangements have also to be seen to... So there are not many places to go," he said.

"Therefore when the two sides asked us to host the meeting, we cannot say no. We have to step up, we are capable of doing it. We have to put (in) some resources but we are able to do a good job," said Mr Lee.

Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam told reporters on Sunday there were “easily 5,000 Home Team officers”, including police and Singapore Civil Defence Force officers, deployed.

Private security firms are also involved. Last week, Certis announced it was one of the security providers for the summit and that its auxiliary police officers would perform access control, crowd control and traffic management duties.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...nterest-pm-lee

Instead of helping our less well off fellow citizens wasting taxpayer's money .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 10-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WoodyRock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suppose 20 mil is peanuts compared to what the Jinx lost through GIC?
Old 10-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

US$20 million will be a gross underquote.....

Just got caught in a massive jam on PIE at 8pm+
No country for the proliterat....
Old 10-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

I don't believe its only $20,000,000.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by camoman View Post
I don't believe its only $20,000,000.
Say $20m but actually only $15m spent with the extra $5m siphoned to Xxx account..... no diff from UMNO style of gahmenment.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And yet a citizen hawker in Tampines bemoans rising costs, GST to be raised and ... ???
Old 10-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
BidCOE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Calculate the Open CAT COE bah.

525 successful bid * $37000 is around $20ml.

Fyi
Old 10-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

On paper it looks gd for the government...

To the people u are simply wasting money...

But then again since when they give a care what we think?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
camoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to beholdcamoman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
On paper it looks gd for the government...

To the people u are simply wasting money...

But then again since when they give a care what we think?
Before 2004 they cared what you think.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Make peace not war.
U see iff war started.
Sporean die first, no job no trade,no tourist...
How to pay visa bill,hdb loan....
Old 11-06-2018, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

use the money for live telecast of world cup better...
at least we can see 22 guys chasing after a ball (25 if u include those 3 in black) for a month...
rather than seeing those 2 jokers for a week talking nonsense...
Old 11-06-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Sgd20 million for this is ok, as compared to others eg. 1) million dollar rubbish chute 2) YOG fiasco 3) special flood lights to grow national stadium grass 4) massive investment losses .. and not forgetting their massive pay checks

At least we try to help save the world for once
Old 11-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MaiLuanGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Say $20m but actually only $15m spent with the extra $5m siphoned to Xxx account..... no diff from UMNO style of gahmenment.
Won't be surprised if this happened
Old 11-06-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennylks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vivian went North Korean to pass $xx millions to Kim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1