The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Govt to pay 20 mil for the summit

Singapore footing hotel bill for North Korean contingent at Trump-Kim summit: Vivian Balakrishnan

Published 4 hours ago

Yasmine Yahya

Senior Political Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Singapore is footing the hotel bill for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his contingent, Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said on Monday (June 11).

"It's hospitality that we would have offered them, and as Chairman Kim said yesterday, he would have liked to have come to Singapore anyway, with or without the summit," Dr Balakrishnan said in an interview with the BBC.

Mr Kim, who is Chairman of North Korea's State Affairs Commission, arrived in Singapore on Sunday for a historic summit on Tuesday with United States President Donald Trump to discuss possible denuclearisation efforts.

"We would, of course, have offered hospitality," Dr Balakrishnan added, when asked if Singapore paid for the North Korean contingent's hotel stay at The St Regis Singapore.

He added that the expenditure forms part of the $20 million that Singapore is spending on the summit in all.

Of this, half is on security, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong earlier. Another $5 million, The Straits Times understands, goes towards facilitating the contingent of journalists here, numbering more than 2,500. This includes the setting up of the international media centre at the F1 Pit Building.

In a separate question, the BBC interviewer noted that Mr Kim is notoriously paranoid about his safety and asked what Singapore had to do to reassure him.

Dr Balakrishnan said the North Korean advance team came to Singapore, walked the grounds, checked the hotels and met local officials.

"I think over the weeks that they spent with us, they gained greater confidence that we are sort of no-nonsense but efficient people," he said. "We are good for our word, we are meticulous, we pay attention to details - every smallest detail. All that, I think, gave them confidence that this was the right site, the right choice."

He added: "Because what you want is a conducive site so that their minds are clear to focus on the substantive negotiations. And we have been able, so far anyway, to provide that confidence."

The BBC interviewer also asked whether Mr Kim was willing to come here because Singapore is not known for protests, but Dr Balakrishnan said it had more to do with security concerns.

“I don’t think it was about protests, I think it was about security. They know that we can provide their security. And quite frankly, I mean, the same consideration applies for President Trump,” he said.

“So, again, let Singapore be Singapore, we do it our way. And the way we do things in this specific instance has been an attractive feature that gave both sides confidence so that they can focus their minds on the real hard work that begins tomorrow.”

The summit comes after what Dr Balakrishnan described as 70 years of suspicion, war and diplomatic failures. “This is not the way conventional diplomacy would have been conducted, but perhaps you need two very unconventional leaders to have brought us to this stage,” he said.

“They may be able to pull rabbits out of a hat that the rest of us conventional diplomats would not have been able to do.”

continue reading here : https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...n-balakrishnan

So this is how the PAP Government waste our tax payer's money . Still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-06-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
JiByeLoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty666 View Post

We can do so much wth $20m. Anyway those are our CPFs and tax $$$.
Most of our CPF $$$ already squandered by the Jinx
Old 11-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

S’pore paying for Kim Jong-un’s S$12,000/night St Regis hotel bill, among other items

It is an investment in world peace.

By Joshua Lee | June 11, 2018

Singapore is picking up the tab of about S$20 million for the Trump-Kim summit.

This sum, according to Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, is a price Singapore is “willing to pay“, and what Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan calls an “investment in world peace”.

PM Lee has said in interviews that roughly half the figure goes to security detail for the event, but not much has been said about how the rest of the budget is being spent.

We snooped around to find out.

Here’s what S$20 million pays for:

1) Security: ~S$10 million

According to PM Lee, about half of the S$20 million is going into security.

This includes the military deployment (air, land, and sea), police cordons at event venues, and security deployment at road closures and patrolling of special event areas.

Social media users also reported seeing sniffer dogs with police officers patrolling MRT stations within the Tanglin Enhanced Security Special Event Area, while others reported having to cross overhead bridges to pass through police checks instead of being able to cross roads as they usually would.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/06/singap...un-hotel-bill/

And putting a lot of Singaporeans inconvenience due to tight security and diversion of traffic.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 11-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post
Maybe open opportunity for North Korean Beauties to cum Singapore work
Let have more N Korean gals to work in Geylang

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 11-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

If you guys are not happy vote the Government out.
The power is with the people.
Everywhere also whine and voice your displeasure but when the GE comes the people give the PAP 70% vote.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
englii56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why so many sick people here .
Old 12-06-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

PAP ministers taking a selfie with the Korean dictator.
20 millions well spent!

Old 12-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 7
Littlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlerocketman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the way to Sentosa now . Nice weather .
Old 12-06-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

They want sporean open shops in korean.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Botak old beardly uncle yell at police officer, two pips,
At tanglin shopping ctre, becos of barricade he cant walk across.
Must be his business bad ,no shoppers.
Police act calm.
Spf welldone.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

The 20 million Sing dollar handshake . Is it worth it ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

As a disclaimer, I am actually a hardcore opposition voter. There is a lot of Du3 Lan3 in my heart because I disagree with how they have been handling our CPF monies. However - to be objective - this summit has been a masterstroke in diplomacy. To the fellas who think this is a waste of money, c'mon don't be so short-sighted.

In case you haven't realized, this event has painted a huge target on our backs. Both leaders are very high-profile and volatile, with long lists of enemies. It is not inconceivable that many terrorist organizations could be shortlisting this summit as a splendid opportunity to put their names in the limelight. Much of the 20 mil goes into security detail and logistics. It is a show of force and a deterrence. If you're spending peanuts on security detail, I reckon we would have some very interesting Straits Times headlines by now.

And that is just for the management of immediate concerns. Long term agenda-wise, if this event goes off successfully, we are gonna position ourselves as a location of choice for diplomatic events. Think Geneva - wouldn't 20 mil be a small price to pay to be the Geneva of the Oceanic region?

What about free publicity? Quick Question - How much does it cost to put a front page advertisement on a newspaper? Answer - At least 5 figures. Maybe even 6 or 7 figures for major publications with large, international audiences. This event has put Singapore in the front page of countless of newspapers around the world. FOR FREE. How much money have we saved from that alone? I bet we'll have broken even from just that.

Let's not forget, if we manage to buddy-buddy with Fat Boy and Cheeto-Faced Prez, people are gonna think twice about bullying us. We are living in a volatile region after all. Also, if Fat Boy likes Singapore, he's not gonna nuke us. In case you think this is a far-fetched idea, it happened in real life btw, during WW2. The Americans were gonna bomb Kyoto, but Secretary of War Henry Stimson ordered that city to be removed from the target list because he visited the place before and thought it was too beautiful to be destroyed.

Not all benefits are tangible, or manifest themselves with immediate effect. If you still can't see that - all things considered - this 20 mil is actually a small price to pay, you're just a blind hater.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

In full: Joint statement signed by President Trump and Kim Jong Un at Singapore Summit

12 Jun 2018 03:08PM (Updated: 12 Jun 2018 03:53PM)

SINGAPORE: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday (Jun 12) reaffirmed his "firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearisation of the Korean Peninsula".

This was stated in the joint document signed by Mr Kim and US President Donald Trump at their historic summit in Singapore.

This is full text of the document:

President Donald J. Trump of the United States of America and Chairman Kim Jong Un of the State Affairs Commission of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) held a first, historic summit in Singapore on June 12, 2018.

President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un conducted a comprehensive, in-depth, and sincere exchange of opinions on the issues related to the establishment of new U.S.-DPRK relations and the building of a lasting and robust peace regime on the Korean Peninsula. President Trump committed to provide security guarantees to the DPRK, and Chairman Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his firm and unwavering commitment to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

Convinced that the establishment of new U.S.-DPRK relations will contribute to the peace and prosperity of the Korean Peninsula and of the world, and recognizing that mutual confidence building can promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un state the following:

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.

2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.

3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work towards complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified.

Having acknowledged that the U.S.-DPRK summit - the first in history - was an epochal event of great significance and overcoming decades of tensions and hostilities between the two countries and for the opening of a new future, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un commit to implement the stipulations in this joint statement fully and expeditiously. The United States and the DPRK commit to hold follow-on negotiations led by the U.S. Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, and a relevant high-level DPRK official, at the earliest possible date, to implement the outcomes of the U.S.-DPRK summit.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ummit-10423446

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Parties optimistic about Trump-Kim summit, first step in long process to resolve tensions: Balakrishnan

By Kelly Ng

A sense of "realistic optimism" is in the air ahead of the highly anticipated meeting on Tuesday between United States president Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said.

Published 11 June, 2018

Updated 11 June, 2018

SINGAPORE — A sense of "realistic optimism" is in the air ahead of the highly anticipated meeting on Tuesday between United States president Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, Singapore's Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said.

With all eyes on the occasion, he also said that everyone just has to "wait and see" and temper their expectations to avoid "wishful optimism".

Having met both leaders personally, Dr Balakrishnan told British broadcaster BBC in an interview on Monday (June 11) that it is "very clear" both leaders want something significant out of this summit "at an emotional level".

The summit, which will be the first face-to-face meeting between a sitting US president and a North Korean leader, will be held at Sentosa Island's Capella hotel.

Dr Balakrishnan, who just returned from working visits to Washington, US and Pyongyang, North Korea, is not expecting this first meeting to completely iron out decades of conflict and it is only the first step of a "much longer and difficult process".

"(What) I would say is that both of them have indicated quite clearly that this is the first meeting, that you don't resolve 70 years of suspicion, of war, and quite frankly, of previous diplomatic failures, in one meeting. So I think both of them are also signalling to all of us to manage our expectations. It's a huge step. It's a positive step. It's not the final step."

On the agenda are the denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula, peace talks, and other issues of mutual concern.

"Let's see what agreements, or at least, tentative agreements they can come up with on Tuesday or latest, Wednesday," the foreign affairs minister said. "If you see a de-escalation of tension, which, hopefully, in turn would be accompanied by security guarantees on both sides, lowering the possibility of war and enhancing the prospects for economic development — all those would be signs of success."

The historic meeting will be an opportunity for both countries to start building a "reservoir of trust", Dr Balakrishnan noted, referring to longstanding tensions between both sides as a "hangover" of the Cold War.

"The most important missing ingredient in all these seven decades is the lack of strategic trust," he said.

Mr Kim has made promises of denuclearisation before. Over the past three years, Pyongyang has talked about freezing its pursuit of nuclear weapons, but those pledges never quelled its nuclear ambition.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...solve-tensions

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 12-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Trump-Kim Summit: Here’s everything you need to know

Unthinkable before, yet here we are.

By Jack Lau | 31 mins

The historic meeting began at 9 a.m at Capella Hotel on Sentosa.

Kim Jong-un’s motorcade arrived at Capella Hotel seven minutes earlier than Donald Trump’s. This was a sign of respect from a younger person to an elder person in Korean culture, according to Ching-Yi Chang, the Shanghai Media Group White House correspondent.

They met

Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump shook hands in front of a wall of North Korean and American flags. The handshake lasted around 12 seconds, but Trump kept his iconic handshake style at bay.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. President.” Kim said in English. These were the first words exchanged between a North Korean leader and an incumbent American President since the 1953 armistice that ended hostilities between the two Koreas and the Cold War powers behind them.

Kim continued via his translator: “Many people in the world will think of this as a form of fantasy from a science fiction movie.”

Trump and Kim then sat down for a photo op.

“Well, it was not easy to get here. The past worked as fetters on our limbs, and the old prejudices and practices worked as obstacles on our way forward.” Kim said while with Trump.

“That’s true,” Trump said before extending his hand for another handshake.

The two leaders first went for a 40-minute one-to-one meeting and then an extended bilateral meeting with the entire American and North Korean delegation. During the one-to-one meeting, Trump and Kim were seen conversing while strolling the corridors of the Capella Hotel.

News 7 reported that journalists on the sidelines thrice asked Kim between the meetings whether he would denuclearise. “Chairman Kim, will you denuclearize?” They asked twice. Kim did not answer. And they asked again: “Mr. Kim, will you give up your nuclear weapons, sir?” Kim ignored the questions.

Factoid:

Trump’s delegation included John Bolton, who has taken a backseat after North Korea blasted him for suggesting the “Libya model” as an endgame for North Korea.

In 2003, Libya unilaterally gave up their nuclear arsenal in an agreement with the United States. Eight years later, the US joined other European countries to intervene in the Libyan Civil War, during which Libyan leader Muammar el-Qaddafi was killed by rebel forces.

The summit was called off but then reinstated.

They ate

After the bilateral meeting, Trump and Kim went for a working lunch.

The delegations ate in an Edwardian room at a long table decorated with a line of flowers separating the two sides.

Before sitting down, Trump asked the photographers present, “getting a good picture, everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin and perfect?” After Kim’s translator repeated Trump’s question in Korean, Kim looked at the photographers awkwardly without muttering another word.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/06/trump-...e-all-to-know/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1