The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Oooo nice FR, you had me at Palace 8 and Lido Palace.OMG..as I read that sentence, I had flashes of those KTV nights beckoning me, those ridiculous weeks patronising them every wed and Fri.
Now it's just a memory. Time for me to pay a visit to Selena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She got the high end Night Club Hostess looks!

WL name - Selena
Origin - PRC
Age - in her twenties
Height - approx 1.66m without heels
Built - very slim with bubble butt. My type of bod for a gal. She is fair and has smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural small B with pointy mid brown nips.
Shop - L1654A

Looks - Very attractive lass and has the looks of a high end Night Club hostess like those one usually seen in Palace 8 Marina, Lido Palace, etc. she has sharp facial features. Prolly the top 5 if not top 3 prettiest WL in GL now. She is dainty and has beautifully-manicured nails which were coloured in pastel purple.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Very spontaneous and lots of natural initiations to seduce and flirt with me. I guess I may be addicted to her. She got the demeanour of the ex 54A WL, Jia Jia who departed not long ago but definitely better attitude and service than the latter.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She inserted my dick in-between her thighs and against her pussy whilst I mimicked a standing thrust action. She then used her ass crack to rub my dick with soap while her back was facing me. Her sexy back and bubble butt were a sight to behold. It gave me an instant hardon even without looking at her pretty face. I groped her tits and caressed her clit from behind. We repeated the same action whilst facing each other. We promptly engaged in DFK. She ended this department with a deep throated BBBJ.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 9.5/10

Very stimulating and thorough licking of my upper and lower torso. She could turn me on easily with her good looks. We engaged in DFK non stop till we ran out of breathe.

AR - 9.5/10

Highly stimulatingly done. Whilst on my fours, she at first licked my tail bone just above my asshole and then circled my butt near the ass crack with her tongue. Thereafter, she performed “push dragon” AR interspersed with licking of my ass crack. She used the tip of her tongue to stimulate my ass crack whilst her fingers steadily caressing my dick. Her fingers and tongue were equally lethal like the rest of the WLs in this shop. She then did a reversed bbbj with her underneath me. I slowly thrusted my dick into her small mouth. I never get tired looking at her pretty face.

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Deep throated BBBJ was offered. It was done in sensuous and deliberate fashion. Very skilfully done with twisting of her head in finesess while engulfing the length of my dick into her mouth. Very shiok to see her saliva dripping down from her lips and onto my dick.

DFK - 9.5/10

Passionate, deep and spontaneous … TBH, I felt like I was frenching my real lover.

FJ - 9.0/10

Very proactive and enthusiastic in the process. We adopted doggy style, gal on rodeo ride and missionary. I love the way she gyrated her hip when she was rodeo-riding me on top. She was very generous in frenching me. Shiok!

Whore Attitude - 9.0/10

Superb! She could look icy cool if she doesn’t smile.

RTF - Bao2 and Selena are definitely a RTF material for me.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 11-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmando View Post
As i mentioned before my FR been pending on this house for long time.
so i'm back from vacation so writing this post.

Its combined FR for all current batch girls in Lorong 16 House 69.
since always shuffling to try girls in this house , i didnt get much time to visit next round for some girls!!!

Girl: Ye zi
RTF: yes (already took her for 3 times )
very soft body, boobs b-c , very long nipples. round booty
accommodate in all position. good for doggy.
DFK/BBBJ for long time!!!
AR/GFE: 8 - service has been improved a lot compare to my first visit

Girl: Bao Er (already took her for 2 times )
RTF: yes
boobs a cup sure not for boobs lover, very slim
accommodate in all position.
seems see likes cowgirl - she can grained very long and until you come!!! so spend whole session in cowgirl/lotus
DFK/BBBJ for long time!!!
GFE: 8
very difficult to get her, most of the time she's busy because of body/look and tanned skin.

Girl: Nana (already took her for 3/4 times )
RTF: yes
body:short and nice body
boobs: b cup bit saggy, pussy:trimmed
nice booty.
GFE:8
AR/BBBJ; she can give whole session.
i think she can CIM but usually try to COB!

Girls: Jiao Jiao, Duo Duo, QiQi, YueYue
RTF: i didnt get time to go next round

Mi Mi:
good looking but i loose interest if fake boobs!!
RTF: maybe

Tian Tian
all are busy so i tried her otherwise i wouldn't pick.
RTF:no

unable to give FR for some girls hope i didnt miss much. this house is my favorite because of price and decent looking girls and ultimatly good service.

time to time some SYT been available but they dont stay for long time that's bit problematic.
Good share, upped you bro

Surprised you have not tried LuLu after trying so many other gals at 1669 though?

Currently i like BaoEr, Yue Yue, Jiao Jiao and LuLu from 1669.

BaoEr is my fav as she is the youngest and a newbie

Anyways all are very good value at $150/1/1.

Look forward to trying YeZi soon

Oh yeah SuSu was a top value syt but pity she did not stay long.

Think FeiFei another syt but rtc even faster than SuSu, another waste.
Old 11-12-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Deflation has already commenced. When it comes to the RLD scene, I think the pricing won't come down back to pre COVID.

IML, I think,
Cat 60 rates are fine and reflective of the times.
Cat 80 PRC days are gone unless houses plan to being in older WLs.
Cat 200: I think this can come down to at least 180 for a full hour. The 150 for 45 mins is fine. 100 for 30 mins doesn't make sense to me (may work for others and that's fine, to each his own). That said, the quality needs to go back to pre COVID times.
Don't think so, only the misinformed or really desperate prc girls will work in GL. The chio ones who have options will explore many other avenues of making fast money.

The chio ones that have rtc used to tell me "if only I knew in Singapore can hang web, can work hang flower joint etc.. I won't come Geylang"
Old 11-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Don't think so, only the misinformed or really desperate prc girls will work in GL. The chio ones who have options will explore many other avenues of making fast money.

The chio ones that have rtc used to tell me "if only I knew in Singapore can hang web, can work hang flower joint etc.. I won't come Geylang"
thats why Miss Han FZ so cocky against all Sinkies here...tot whores are protected by Woman Charter thus above law

2024 start with no Visa for all ATB guess no more PRC WL anymore
Old 11-12-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
That makes sense. Then again, China's economy is in the slums. Given their policy, OKTs and their agencies can cast a wider net and employ smarter ways

Quote:

Old 11-12-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
TBH GL really very quiet now

not much customer
not true leh. was there on sunday night, lor 18 and 20 crowded.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post
not true leh. was there on sunday night, lor 18 and 20 crowded.
Cat 200 PRC not Thai Viet
Old 12-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1551 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Just wondering if the recent Covid wave affect biz in GL?

Any bros here avoiding cheonging for the time being due to the high number of C+ cases or you guys still proceed as usual?
Old 12-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
thats why Miss Han FZ so cocky against all Sinkies here...tot whores are protected by Woman Charter thus above law

2024 start with no Visa for all ATB guess no more PRC WL anymore
Knn affect quality in GL and also make ticket go China expensive double whammy..
Old 12-12-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Thanks to our garment, no chance of any "deflation" in SG.
Not to mentioned about the additional GST next month.
SG is officially joint No 1 spot with the swiss, i hope we
do get swiss WL standard as a consolation

QUOTE=edwardgreene;22896810]Deflation has already commenced. When it comes to the RLD scene, I think the pricing won't come down back to pre COVID.
[/QUOTE]
Old 12-12-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Knn affect quality in GL and also make ticket go China expensive double whammy..
what to do...we are lucky to have a legal scene in SG Liao...just have bear with it
Old 12-12-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Thanks to our garment, no chance of any "deflation" in SG.
Not to mentioned about the additional GST next month.
SG is officially joint No 1 spot with the swiss, i hope we
do get swiss WL standard as a consolation

First world pricing

Third world standard

No fish prawn nice too
Old 12-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
starmando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LuLu - actually i tried to get her in the beginning but at that time very high Demand vs Supply since then continues new arrivals and have to try new comers so unable to get my hands on her.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Watamo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl - Ping Ping

Visted my favourite damsel last night, she was dressed in a black silky lace nudely clad attire leaving portion of her skin exposed.

Doors closed, I began reaching out, my fingers tracing the length of her silky thighs, and she felt a tremor in her core. The rhythm of the night beckoned us closer, our hearts pounding in unison as we succumbed to the intoxicating dance of ecstasy.

Our breaths intertwining like two souls finally atoned for our sins. The fire within her ignited, her longing blazing like a raging inferno as she met the hunger of my kiss. Just as swiftly as it had begun, our encounter subsided, leaving behind a trail of memories etched in the very fabric of the night.

Last edited by Watamo; 14-12-2023 at 01:17 AM.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmando View Post
LuLu - actually i tried to get her in the beginning but at that time very high Demand vs Supply since then continues new arrivals and have to try new comers so unable to get my hands on her.
Looker? This house like service good but no lookers.. not chio one..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1