The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofsex View Post
well said , up your points. he must be some kid trying to be chee hong white knights
Do you even understand the logic of being a white knight in this forum first? Trying to act nice so that he can score points with her? Nah I don't even need to stoop this low to score some brownie points with a girl.

Just don't understand why you losers can't even give some respect and due credits to someone who's working hard and trying hard for her two kids.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any well off sugar-daddy want to help her?

Anymore? Anyone else?
Old 26-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoke View Post
From the letter, I sympathize with her but we only hear one sided story.

We need to know more in order to comment.

Wonder why the parents have no hdb flat?

Feiyue community services have social workers who will help if all conditions fulfilled.

I wonder?
My exact sentiments. I wonder too!
Old 26-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MazHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darvincisg View Post
she got herself in the position she is in, blamed who?
Blame who? Of course blame cheng who
Old 27-02-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
Ntspannar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
It's probably easier to just simply talk shit when one has not walk in her shoes.

Try raising two toddlers with her current condition then come tell us about your high almighty priority
Try not having kids when you can’t afford one before telling people not to talk shit? One is an accident but two...

I’m sorry to say that there’s a lot of people who have tough lives out there. Everyone had to make their own decisions. When you ask people to not talk shit, you do realize that is the most shit spoken ever since you are judging everyone else over the sake of one published post. I’m sure she could be a nice person and what not but a lot of people are making ends meet and earn less than her simply by choosing to make the right decisions.

Grow up and welcome to Earth. It’s a tough place but tell that to the poor animals who live amongst us
Old 27-02-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 22
dancingroosters63 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdancingroosters63 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you really are dreadful and and again overlook the fact that i have nothing against the gal. What i have issue with is bigot like yourself who can't reason things, has limited vocab , and cannot debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
No seriously I've explained my logic. And you're the one who wanted a debate. Just too bad you can't read. But don't worry, the government give skillsfuture credits to people like you. Go learn how to read properly first.

this reply makes me laugh, what a youthful twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome
Anymore? Anyone else?
Old 27-02-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Lamenting and blaming family, blaming Fei Yue, blaming government, blaming others is always an easier way out than taking responsibility for one’s wrong choices in life.

Sure, she may get sympathy with her story, but the world moves on while she’s basking in her self righteousness.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kingofsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hallo kid, give respect? what? is she dead or is she your god? if not ask her to earn the respect.

we dont need to respect her just because you ask us to give respect. respect needs to be earn.

Quote:
Do you even understand the logic of being a white knight in this forum first? Trying to act nice so that he can score points with her? Nah I don't even need to stoop this low to score some brownie points with a girl.

Just don't understand why you losers can't even give some respect and due credits to someone who's working hard and trying hard for her two kids.
Old 27-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
bonkrealhardnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sadly, i think some dude here overreact, to be fair, i dun see anyone here disrespecting her for raising 2 children , just that different people have different opinion on her for blaming the government and society for the problem that she herself created. If she created the mess then she should clean it up herself, from what i see, she can write quite well, why she dun go look for a better job so can take care of her children better, instead of wasting time blaming other people, it is better to spent time to think of a way out. Noone owe her a living.

Quote:
Anymore? Anyone else?
Old 27-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

same story here

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/you...o-stay.280222/

Why do Single moms always think they are entitled to subsidised housing just because they open their legs and don't use contraception? They made the conscious decision to breed. why must tax payers pay for their fuck ups?
Old 27-02-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MazHa View Post
Blame who? Of course blame cheng who
Right again. When no one to blame always point finger at MIW.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

The goverment is not responsible for how your life turn out. They are responsible for giving everybody an equal chance at life. How this girl ended up now is all due to the decisions tat she herself made. Shes making an obscenely low amount in wages to warrant even thinking of starting a family, and nobody force her to marry another low-wage earner. Nobody shld feel sorry for her, there are TONS of other people in similar situation.

If i were her, there are only two things she can do:1) marry a guy who can financially support you(can forget about targetting well-to-do asian guy as they will definitely nt choose a divorcee with kids, Some angmos are more acceptable to tat), 2) sell your body. Shes still young(22), and if she lose some weight and take care of her complexion, a local FL commands quite a high price. Daily 1-2 customers x $400-500= 800-1000 sgd per day. Lol.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Chill lah relax lah. It’s her problem she will solve herself. This is none of our problems nor the government’s problems. She made her bed so now she have to sleep in it. She’s posting it on social media hoping that it will go viral and perhaps create a solution. That’s all there is to it.
Old 27-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
It's probably easier to just simply talk shit when one has not walk in her shoes.

Try raising two toddlers with her current condition then come tell us about your high almighty priority
Agree with you bro
Old 27-02-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 23
crazyandwet33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrazyandwet33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha here got alot of chee hong kia who will die for a piece of the gal cheebye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1