The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-12-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Gotta admit the Brodge has Leicester very well organised and firing on all cylinders at the moment with Vardy in super hot form.

Leicester's game at the Etihad followed by our game with them at King Power later this month look to be huge games now.

Ironically in springtime you would have thought we would have have been rooting for the Foxes & the Brodge in their upcoming game at the Etihad but the reality in wintertime has totally reversed the situation with us now cheering on City to win instead(although a draw would be quite good)
I am not so worried about Leicester because BR played negatively when faced with Top 6 clubs. His setup was defensive and uses Vardy lone upfront target man.

Leicester dropped points to MU, Liverpool and draw at Newcastle and Chelsea.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 09-12-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
The bigger lead was in early December where they led Man City by 10 pts.

I disagree Leicester is not a threat.
BR changed his management style and tactics after losing his Liverpool job. Can already see the differences when he was at Celtic.... and now Leicester are playing similar style as Liverpool too..... some soccer pundits are referring to them as Liverpool clone.
Should compare to 2017/18 campaign after 20 matchdays because that was MC record breaking year.

Disagree that Leicester played high press similar to Liverpool.

BR setup 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 which is defensive minded.

Klopp played 4-3-3 when attacking and 4-2-3-1 when lost the ball with high press.

Old 10-12-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

So many rumours that RM, PSG, Barca wanted Liverpool players.

I think Liverpool should go out and buy James Maddison to disrupt Leicester City.

Since Leicester have no European commitment the team can concentrate on top 4. What happened to Leicester if Vardy or Maddison is injured?

Old 10-12-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I want 2 things for us tonight:
(1) Qualify for the knock out stages; &
(2) Come back with no injuries.

Good news is that Lovren and Wijnaldum flew out to Salzburg. Apart from the long term injuries, Lallana is the only one not fit but seems like a minor injury as he should be back in training on Thursday.

Come on you Redmen
Old 10-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I think Liverpool should go out and buy James Maddison to disrupt Leicester City.
They are likely to qualify for the Champions League next season so he can play in the CL with them. Our midfield is stocked with talent now. As an English player, he will be over priced and under used in Liverpool. Plus Grujic is playing well in Germany now, so I think he will be back next season to take over Lallana.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic match to watch, great win plus a clean sheet

A statement performance by the Champions League holders.

Outstanding performances from Alisson, Virgil, Henderson, Keita & Mane.

We actually could have had seven but for Mo & Mane's finishing but what a goal from Salah! Salzburg also had their chances with Haaland, Minamino & Hwang but Alisson was back to his best.

Good luck to Salzburg in the Europa league, a very good team who made this group much more competitive and tougher than one would have thought at the draw stage of this group.

Finally really hope Lovren is not too badly injured. Worrying time for our CB situation with only 2 fit CBs available at the moment

We march on against Watford next on Saturday.

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy it

Last edited by escobar43535; 11-12-2019 at 04:41 AM.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Goals Keita 57" and Salah 58"

Old 11-12-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fantastic match to watch, great win plus a clean sheet

A statement performance by the Champions League holders.

Outstanding performances from Alisson, Virgil, Henderson, Keita & Mane.

We actually could have had seven but for Mo & Mane's finishing but what a goal from Salah! Salzburg also had their chances with Haaland, Minamino & Hwang but Alisson was back to his best.

Good luck to Salzburg in the Europa league, a very good team who made this group much more competitive and tougher than one would have thought at the draw stage of this group.

Finally really hope Lovren is not too badly injured. Worrying time for our CB situation with only 2 fit CBs available at the moment

We march on against Watford next on Saturday.

BELIEVE, the Journey continues, enjoy it
Could have been anybody's game last night...... but Liverpool took their chances well while Salzburg uncharacterically squandered theirs. Thumbs up to Salzburg for giving Liverpool a good fight.

I forsee a great future for this Salzburg team if they can stay together for the next few years...... they practically fielded a youth team last night as 8 of their 1st team players were under 23.
Old 12-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Could have been anybody's game last night...... but Liverpool took their chances well while Salzburg uncharacterically squandered theirs. Thumbs up to Salzburg for giving Liverpool a good fight.

I forsee a great future for this Salzburg team if they can stay together for the next few years...... they practically fielded a youth team last night as 8 of their 1st team players were under 23.
If last year ajax sticked around, they will be in the competition
Old 12-12-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Madrid
Atalanta
Atletico
Dortmund
Lyon

Take your pick
Old 12-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Madrid
Atalanta
Atletico
Dortmund
Lyon

Take your pick
Zidane already started talking said will eliminate Liverpool if draw to meet. Think he didn't want to meet Liverpool.

Old 12-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I will want Real Madrid. Can't wait to see Sergio Ramos in Anfield.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Madrid
Atalanta
Atletico
Dortmund
Lyon

Take your pick
Real Madrid would certainly give the Reds motivation to raise their game. I hope we draw RM.
Old 12-12-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
If last year ajax sticked around, they will be in the competition
Looks like the cherry picking of Salzburg's youngsters have started.
Klopp wants to sign Minamoto in January.

Borussia Dortmund has started talking to Haaland.

Arsenal to try again for Domink Szobolai despite rejected by him last season. Juventus & PSG also keeping tabs on him. Dubbed as the next "Ronaldo" ..... expected to break transfer record as the most expensive 19 yr old player.

Real Madrid & Man Utd both made enquiries on R Kristensen.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Looks like the cherry picking of Salzburg's youngsters have started.
Klopp wants to sign Minamoto in January.

Borussia Dortmund has started talking to Haaland.

Arsenal to try again for Domink Szobolai despite rejected by him last season. Juventus & PSG also keeping tabs on him. Dubbed as the next "Ronaldo" ..... expected to break transfer record as the most expensive 19 yr old player.

Real Madrid & Man Utd both made enquiries on R Kristensen.
With Minamino, Pool is gona have the complete Mini Mane Mo. ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1