The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 19-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
It really depends on the girl. I had ex gfs who almost or seen by other people and after that never want to try again.

My current gf quite open minded and fun. She ok unless kena stomp. If stomp then she will not do it anymore. So must make sure cannot let other people take pic. We also kena caught outdoor multiple times before.
totally agree w u.
ex was like this too. kena peeped den nv wan to do outdoors anymore.
Old 19-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
totally agree w u.
ex was like this too. kena peeped den nv wan to do outdoors anymore.
Yes, normally gals are more chicken hearted whereas we guy are bold like kamikaze becoz horny.
Old 19-02-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes, normally gals are more chicken hearted whereas we guy are bold like kamikaze becoz horny.
Girls scared to reveal their inner slut...
Old 19-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Girls scared to reveal their inner slut...
Well said bros ....Yes, 1001% agreed

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-02-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share how you guys almost got caught? hahaha
Old 20-02-2020, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It really depends on the girl. I had ex gfs who almost or seen by other people and after that never want to try again.

My current gf quite open minded and fun. She ok unless kena stomp. If stomp then she will not do it anymore. So must make sure cannot let other people take pic. We also kena caught outdoor multiple times before.
can share how you guys almost got caught??
Old 20-02-2020, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How did you all react when caught? Did these people shame you, tell you off? Curious qn - do the police in their patrol cars investigate idle cars that obviously have a hanky panky couple in it?
Old 20-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
How did you all react when caught? Did these people shame you, tell you off? Curious qn - do the police in their patrol cars investigate idle cars that obviously have a hanky panky couple in it?
It really depends on the situation, place and caught by who. My current gf and also ex gfs kena caught many times but also because we always bonk outside. Bonk more kena more.

1. At a west side shopping mall staircase many years ago. Was bonking my gf at the top floor staircases... usually very safe but that day was already 10.30pm and the mall closing. 2 security guards patrolled and caught us. Gf was completely bottomless and can see her ass because she was riding on top. Ask them to leave and give us a few mins to wear back clothes but they don't want. Want us to leave now or bring us back to office. Gf scared and no choice. She stand up to wear her panty and jeans. They stand very close to us and gf cannot hide. Her pussy and ass seen by both of them. She didn't allow outdoor for a few months after that.

2. At my gf hdb house staircase. We went drinking and she was high. Send her home and decided to bonk her at the stairs. Gf stripped completely. After finish bonking, gf was resting at the stairs but still naked. The newspaper guy came down the stairs and saw her naked. Gf didn't know at first. She was half asleep. The guy just stand there and look at my gf. He stand there quite long at least a few mins until I start to use her clothes to cover her, then the guy walk pass us and go down. It was only at this point of time my gf woke up and saw him. The guy just smile at her. She was wide awake after that and blame me that she kena seen naked by other guy.

3. Also hdb staircase. This one actually happened a few times and caught by her neighbour few times. Sometimes half naked and sometimes fully naked. There is one time gf was fully naked and I bonking her from behind. Her neighbour suddenly walk up and saw us. Uncle in mid 40s. I faster use my body to block my gf and hug her but can still see her body. Uncle say not scared of cold ah, later fall sick. Gf will reply just staying here awhile, going back soon.

Will share other situations if the bros still interested. All real story.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
If the place where you do is a known lovenest, few cars there doing same thing, then police wont disturb you. They will patrol around make sure everything ok. They will stop peepers lurking ard so actually it's safe when they are patrolling ahahaha..

Unless you are bonking outside and caught red handed by the Police i think 80 percent of the time they will bring you back. It all depends how well you can bargain and how on they are.

I ever got caught by rangers while bonking at the islet in Sentosa. Caught by room attendants while bonking with door open in budget hotels. Most of the time by peepers la
Old 20-02-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post

If the place where you do is a known lovenest, few cars there doing same thing, then police wont disturb you. They will patrol around make sure everything ok. They will stop peepers lurking ard so actually it's safe when they are patrolling ahahaha..

Unless you are bonking outside and caught red handed by the Police i think 80 percent of the time they will bring you back. It all depends how well you can bargain and how on they are.

I ever got caught by rangers while bonking at the islet in Sentosa. Caught by room attendants while bonking with door open in budget hotels. Most of the time by peepers la
Usually if inside car and police come, they will leave if they know it's a couple inside. But I did kena a few times where they stop and wait for 5 mins, then you know they are going to come over. Better faster dressed up. They will ask you a few questions and leave.

I did kena bonking outside car when police come. You need to faster hide inside car and wear back your clothes. They will come knocking on your door if you are still not fully clothed, they will take down your particulars. If fully clothed by the time they come, depends on your luck. So far I only kena warning. They didn't say they saw us naked but just warn us.
Old 21-02-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It really depends on the situation, place and caught by who. My current gf and also ex gfs kena caught many times but also because we always bonk outside. Bonk more kena more.

1. At a west side shopping mall staircase many years ago. Was bonking my gf at the top floor staircases... usually very safe but that day was already 10.30pm and the mall closing. 2 security guards patrolled and caught us. Gf was completely bottomless and can see her ass because she was riding on top. Ask them to leave and give us a few mins to wear back clothes but they don't want. Want us to leave now or bring us back to office. Gf scared and no choice. She stand up to wear her panty and jeans. They stand very close to us and gf cannot hide. Her pussy and ass seen by both of them. She didn't allow outdoor for a few months after that.

2. At my gf hdb house staircase. We went drinking and she was high. Send her home and decided to bonk her at the stairs. Gf stripped completely. After finish bonking, gf was resting at the stairs but still naked. The newspaper guy came down the stairs and saw her naked. Gf didn't know at first. She was half asleep. The guy just stand there and look at my gf. He stand there quite long at least a few mins until I start to use her clothes to cover her, then the guy walk pass us and go down. It was only at this point of time my gf woke up and saw him. The guy just smile at her. She was wide awake after that and blame me that she kena seen naked by other guy.

3. Also hdb staircase. This one actually happened a few times and caught by her neighbour few times. Sometimes half naked and sometimes fully naked. There is one time gf was fully naked and I bonking her from behind. Her neighbour suddenly walk up and saw us. Uncle in mid 40s. I faster use my body to block my gf and hug her but can still see her body. Uncle say not scared of cold ah, later fall sick. Gf will reply just staying here awhile, going back soon.

Will share other situations if the bros still interested. All real story.
Nice share bro, hope you share other situations too
Old 21-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
teonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

recently was wanking in the car and got caught by someone...reported to the police and i was charged with obscene act in public...still out on bail...
Old 21-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
recently was wanking in the car and got caught by someone...reported to the police and i was charged with obscene act in public...still out on bail...
Do u mind elaborating? Where when how....
Thks
Old 21-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 21-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
Furionmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is damn suay. Curse the kpo upside down
Advert Space Available