The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Heading out sunday and many nights after. Anyone interested pm me
Old 25-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

24th November - Sunday - Met one bro at Barbarbar at 11.30pm and it was a little empty but full of girls. Started off slowly but in the end we was surrounded by groups of girls. Started by cheers the girls around us before finding our targets. Unfortunately, the bro was hitting on a working girl and got quoted 6k. I got a line of a 20 year old and then we moved on to KTV.

Shout out to Johnnie Walker for saving me the bottle. We opened another Red, total for 2 hours was 6k for both of us. I manage to take my girl back home finally.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
24th November - Sunday - Met one bro at Barbarbar at 11.30pm and it was a little empty but full of girls. Started off slowly but in the end we was surrounded by groups of girls. Started by cheers the girls around us before finding our targets. Unfortunately, the bro was hitting on a working girl and got quoted 6k. I got a line of a 20 year old and then we moved on to KTV.

Shout out to Johnnie Walker for saving me the bottle. We opened another Red, total for 2 hours was 6k for both of us. I manage to take my girl back home finally.
25th November - Monday - Met with same bro and went to barbarbar at 11.30pm. It was very empty at that time. So we picked the table nearest to the girls. Overall think was a bad plan as it was girls who wasnt really looking to talk with guys. Left around 1.30am and went to KTV. Again, i took the same girl and she wanted to go back with me again. Cost was 4.4k for about 3 hours. The room mamasan discounted

Anyone around and want to join PM me
Old 27-11-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
25th November - Monday - Met with same bro and went to barbarbar at 11.30pm. It was very empty at that time. So we picked the table nearest to the girls. Overall think was a bad plan as it was girls who wasnt really looking to talk with guys. Left around 1.30am and went to KTV. Again, i took the same girl and she wanted to go back with me again. Cost was 4.4k for about 3 hours. The room mamasan discounted

Anyone around and want to join PM me

26th November - Tuesday - Met with two bros to go babyface. My lead from Sunday in barbarbar came out with her twin sister and another friend. The place was rocking and full of girls but its too loud to talk. Her sister and friend left around midnight and she stayed. One bro started talking to the girls next to the table but due to commnication issues it was abit hard. My girl tried to help him. My girl was drunk and she started kissing me in the club and things were going well until her gay friend come. It was kinda blocking me so we left and went ktv. 4.5k for about 2.5 hours
Old 27-11-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Heading to bkk this Sunday. I'm kinda new o the scene and have almost zero social skills. Any senpai want to bring me along? 555
Old 27-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavylegs View Post
Heading to bkk this Sunday. I'm kinda new o the scene and have almost zero social skills. Any senpai want to bring me along? 555
Pm me and i take you around
Old 27-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you guys having fun, look forward to partying with you again soon
Old 27-11-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
26th November - Tuesday - Met with two bros to go babyface. My lead from Sunday in barbarbar came out with her twin sister and another friend. The place was rocking and full of girls but its too loud to talk. Her sister and friend left around midnight and she stayed. One bro started talking to the girls next to the table but due to commnication issues it was abit hard. My girl tried to help him. My girl was drunk and she started kissing me in the club and things were going well until her gay friend come. It was kinda blocking me so we left and went ktv. 4.5k for about 2.5 hours

27th November - Wednesday - Meeting one bro to head to barbarbar. Have a lead from last time and she and her friends are car model prettys. Anyone interested can pm me
Old 28-11-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 19
snoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud ofsnoopy_75 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Quote:
27th November - Wednesday - Meeting one bro to head to barbarbar. Have a lead from last time and she and her friends are car model prettys. Anyone interested can pm me
Thanks bro for hosting me. Was havibg fun at babyface and barbarbar. Different crowds at 2 club. Personally preferred barbarbar, as the flow of the music have different level. But any bro who prefer high band would love babyface, more chio girls there too.

The KTV bro intro was very local, sitting with two different girls who is able to communicate basic english. Out to please you with great gf experience (one uni gf feel while the other sexy OL). Alots of DKF and roaming, and leading on ........

Bro, thanks once again.

Last edited by snoopy_75; 28-11-2019 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Updates
Old 28-11-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
heavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavylegs is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Pm me and i take you around
Thanks bro!
Old 29-11-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
27th November - Wednesday - Really didnt happen much as the car model prettys were actually working to encourage more customers to work in the club. Realised there is normally quite a lot of prettys working there to encourage guys to go. Babyface around 30 and Barbarbr 10 - 15. So we couldnt really join their table. However, i made good progress with her and she asked me for dinner next day. Went KTV after

28th November - Thursday - Met up with car model for dinner and then she got called to work in BarBarBar and it was a dj night. Worst thing was the girl who is a twin asked me to go so i kind of cockblocked myself on the 20 year old. Went to KTV after and was kinda messy due to girls being jealous
Old 29-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

anyone in bkk now and want to head out, pm me
Old 29-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'll be in BKK on 6-Dec to visit my Thai GF. Wouldn't mind meeting up and going for a drink on 07-Dec. I'm staying at a hotel quite close to Insanity.
Old 30-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaoice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro just pm u
Old 30-11-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

anyone want to go hunting tonight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1