The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undercover Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by didinanayaya View Post
Chapter Three: Report Back

It was two weeks since I aced the interview. I was a very very busy whore. Everyday, I had 6-7 clients on average. Nobody asked me for my ID before fucking me. And most of them paid for the extras (swallow cum and anal job). I never swallowed so much cum and had my ass fucked in my life. And I was enjoying it.
-------------------------------------
I finally moved down to his cock and started to suck on it. He beckoned me to move my pussy over his mouth. He pushed up my skirt and pulled aside my panties and started to paint my hairless pussy. Suah was really skillful, his kisses and tongue making my slit wetter and wetter.

Then he started to change the angle of his head so that he can lick my anus as well. I squirmed in delight as he opened up my butt cheeks and tongued my asshole. He whispered said in a hoarse voice, ‘I want an anal fuck, so you better open that loose asshole of yours for my cock.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I replied as I stood up. Suah’s cock was glistening from all my oral loving and it was wet and ready for my asshole.

I squatted down, my hand holding onto his fat cock, guiding it up my shit hole. It easily went in my well-fucked asshole. I could feel Suah’s fat dick deep in my rectum and gasped in pleasure. I bend down and kissed Suah again as I wanted to taste my asshole. As we were kissing passionately, I moved my butt up and down his cock, attempting to get his cock deeper in my anal hole.

... to be continued
Omg !!...it's ANAL SEX !!...can't believe it ...din expect this TS sis to be fucked anally w/o any prior preparation and enjoying it too although this is just a fantasy in her mind ....TS english is very good...love reading the highlighted parts she has written for us to enjoy reading that causes me a hardon and which shows she is really one horny girl who loves and enjoys sex a lot by the way she described the sexual act so well and so sensually and is not shy and daring to use all the necessary sexual terms like "my pussy", "my butt", "my panties" "his cock" etc, etc .which we all are so familiar with in this forum ...

Keep it up TS and now camping for yr next sexy and juicy instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 24-02-2020 at 07:13 AM.
Old 23-02-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis, hope to read more
Old 24-02-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 26-02-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 26-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
kikilee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 26-02-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for your next sexy installment ...
Old 26-02-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
didinanayaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

‘Oh yes, I love your fat cock inside me.’ I whispered in his ear.

‘Oh… how many cocks have been inside your shit cunt?’ Suah said.

‘Thousands…’ I replied, ‘but I love yours the most. It’s fat, thick and long.’ I knew that he loved fucking dirty and filthy whores like me, so I played it up.

‘What an easy fucktoy.’ With those words, Suah seemed to have lost control as I could feel him tensing. He hugged me even tighter and started to kiss me even more deeply.

‘Cum in my anus, sir! I want to feel that cum deep in my assohle!’ I whispered in excitement.

I could feel his cock moving inside my anus and a warm sensation in my asshole. Suah had cummed deep in my asshole.

We kissed for another few more minutes with his cock deep inside my anal hole. Finally, he ordered, ‘stand up and show me all my cum in your asshole.’

I shifted the angle of my body, easing his cock out of my asshole. Just then, his cum started drip out of my asshole to the sides of my legs. I quickly used my hand to cup the cum. Then as I continued squatting, I contracted my butt muscles to squeeze out the creamy cum that was deep inside my shithole.

There was quite a bit of cum on my hand and I showed it to Suah. ‘Sir, so much cum. All for lucky me.’ Then I stick my tongue to stir the cum that just came from my ass. ‘It tastes so yummy, sir. What do you want me to do with it?’

to be continued...
Old 27-02-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 27-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow! .. this is 1 anal sex session that is so erotically described .. TS wrote it in such a way like it is real n describes how much she was enjoying it ... makes readers feel like trying it out with their partners esp reading her teasing n slutty conversation to the guy Suah ... hehe.. waiting to read the next instalment again..

Last edited by Rickey; 27-02-2020 at 07:25 AM.
Old 28-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
didinanayaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

‘Darling, be my cumbucket and eat it all up.’ Suah ordered.

‘It’ll be my pleasure, sir.’ I smiled at Suah.

I slurped all that yummy cum from my hand into my mouth and swallowed. It tasted salty and bitter, but I really enjoyed eating cum, especially if it was previously in a shithole.

‘Ok, now that I am a happy man, let’s move on to your report.’ Suah ordered.

I passed him the logbook and also showed him the bank account where I had been depositing the money I had earned so far. ‘You have been busy,’ he commented. He quickly flipped through the logbook. ‘Wow, you are basically printing money. You are really a good whore.’

‘Thanks, I think,’ I replied. ‘I think I am becoming his top girl. But I have not met any of the other girls and the suspect is really careful with his handphone. We have fucked a few times but I can’t get access to his handphone alone.’

‘Even when showering?’

‘He makes me shower him and suck him off in the showers, sir,’ I replied. I hesitated and then asked, ‘Sir, my customers. Aren’t they breaking the law when they pay money to fuck me? Would I have to arrest them as well?’

‘Good question, Cadet Dinaya. You see, you don’t get paid, do you?’ Suah said. He continued after looking at my confused face, ‘you surrender all the money to the Singapore government and the Singapore government pays you a salary. All you are doing is having consexual sex with them, which is perfectly legal since you are over 16. Don’t you go soft on your customers. If they had paid to fuck an underage girl, you have to arrest them. Do you understand?’

‘Yes! Sir! I understand!’ I stated. ‘I will work harder to find out more about the other girls he has under him.’

‘That’s good, Cadet. You should let Beng know that you are happy to do threesomes. As in two girls and one man. Have you licked pussy before?’

‘No sir,’ I replied. ‘But I’ll learn sir.’

‘You better. I can’t allow you to work as a whore in this organisation for too long. To save underage girls from prostitution, I want you to work doubly hard. Is that understood?’

‘Yes, sir!’

‘We are done. However, I need a shower. I am meeting the Perm Sec of MHA later. Show me what you mean when you say that you shower and suck off Beng.’

‘Yes sir!’

To be continued...
Old 28-02-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Wow, another sexy instalment from TS sis so fast ...Love reading sexy stories written in good flowing english ...tats wat exactly you hv done ....thumbs up !...Guys, take note, she will be promoted from cadet straight to the rank of Asst Inspector of Police once mission is accomplished ...hehe

Old 29-02-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 02-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Bump thread for TS sis...she seems to be busy ...waiting for her next instalment

Old 02-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zzelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update
Advert Space Available