The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
What is an affair? Advice pls

Curious question. If a married man frenches, hug, kisses, fingers the pussy. But never use his tool to penetrate the woman i.e no sexual intercourse no oral sex, is it still called an affair?

Disregard the emotional aspect. Woman can be FL or friend or business entertainment at a night club.

Please give your own opinion as applied to yourself. Not an impossible standard. Thanks!
Old 18-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is an affair? Advice pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Curious question. If a married man frenches, hug, kisses, fingers the pussy. But never use his tool to penetrate the woman i.e no sexual intercourse no oral sex, is it still called an affair?

Disregard the emotional aspect. Woman can be FL or friend or business entertainment at a night club.

Please give your own opinion as applied to yourself. Not an impossible standard. Thanks!
To me, an affair is simply a married man or woman meeting occasionally with each other or with an unmarried friend of the opposite sex outside secretly for some fun and loving time together esp for such fun things like TS mentioned like hugging, frenching, kissing, fingering pussy. Need not go as far as to have actual sex to be called an affair...my 2 cents worth of tot...hope this helps TS clarify

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

having an intimate relationship that your wife and Gf don’t know should be consider as an affair. And you started to tell lies to excuse yourself from your wife or gf to meet them.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments where the night club girl sits on your lap to kiss you and gyrate on you. And u have to play along bec the biz associates you are entertaining are there? It is intimate. But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???
Old 18-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Affair is when you go for regular fucking session with a woman who is not your wife
Old 18-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Affair is when you go for regular fucking session with a woman who is not your wife
No sexual penetration then not affair?
Old 18-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments ..... But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???
No lah bro, an affair is when you have a relationship with another woman, the fundamental difference is there are feelings involved....

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time time to make the other woman happy....something like that
Old 18-02-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
and vice versa...a woman who go for regular meeting and fucking session with a man who is not her husband ...hehe...works both ways

Quote:
No sexual penetration then not affair?
No no...already explained to you mah ...see the bro's very good explanation below too ...ain't it clear enough ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
No lah bro, an affair is when you have a relationship with another woman, the fundamental difference is there are feelings involved....

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time to make the other woman happy....something like that.. and vice versa

Old 18-02-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Kyrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you ask this kind of question on a sex forum, can you even trust the answers you're getting? or do you have an answer in mind and you are just looking for people to tell you what you are already thinking?

If you flip the situation around: if your wife french, hug, stroke the cock of another guy, will you consider that cheating?
Old 18-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrosh View Post
If you ask this kind of question on a sex forum, can you even trust the answers you're getting? or do you have an answer in mind and you are just looking for people to tell you what you are already thinking?

If you flip the situation around: if your wife french, hug, stroke the cock of another guy, will you consider that cheating?
Yes, definitely is "cheating" even if no actual sex occurs

Old 18-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

an affair is an relationship outside of your ongoing relationship.
no sexual intercourse can also consider affair.

Quote:

Old 18-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time time to make the other woman happy....something like that
Very agreed!! When feelings developed, its an affair.. F and pay up is getting service..

But from woman’s perspective, everything with girls are affair.. depends on the woman character
Old 18-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 7
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Affair usually links to feelings and leads to emotional cheating. In the eye of the law, having an affair = physical cheating or penetration.

But in the eye of your girl, emotional cheating = affair already.

As for those grinding and kissing during biz ent, as long as your girl can understand, all is well.
Old 18-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

in my opinion an affair is defined if

1) you go out with someone of the opposite sex but do not dare to tell your wife.

2) that you did something with the person which you would not dare tell your wife too

basically as long as you have something to hide, something is wrong
Old 18-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrosh View Post

Actually the truth is I dont mind. Some of us wish we have a hotwife that does that. As long as she keeps me informed, and her heart still belongs to me, she can go sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry. Best if all 3 together. Share with me the FR. Come on, ask the bros here. Most of us happy only. Mai kay kay lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1