The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The sequel to The Shadows ~ Now on Episode 2

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sam awoke in a groggy state. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and opened them back a few times until his doubled vision straightened out. 

What had happened? The last thing he could remember was a voice over the intercom telling them to stay put. Then the room had begun to shake him about until he must have hit his head hard enough to pass out. He scanned the small room. Papers laid all over the place from Sheri's satchel and...

"Sheri," he shouted in a sudden panic. What would he do if something happened to her? She was the love of his life. It didn't matter if she didn't see him that way. All that mattered was her safety. "Sheri, where are you?"

"Over here," he heard her voice call back with frustration dripping from her tone. 

He stood up and almost fell back over. He had to hold himself up against the wall with an upraised hand until he managed to get control of his balance once more. 

With his balance again in control, Sam rushed over to the other side of the bed where Sheri's voice had called from. He found her lying against the wall holding her head. Her beige dress was ripped in a few spots and her long light brown hair had dried blood in it. He dashed over and dropped to his knees by her side.

"Oh my god," he gasped as he looked her over for breaks, cuts, and bruises. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine Sam," she said, pushing herself up to a sitting position. "We need to get the pack, Sam."

Sam looked around the room and finally spotted the survival pack that he knew she was talking about. It was the first one that he had packed. The one for her. He jumped up and ran across the room to grab it. 

"It's here," he called as he turned to return to her. 

Sheri had already gotten to her feet and walked over to the bed. She was picking papers up and hastily shoving them back into her satchel. He dropped to the floor and began helping her pick the loose pieces of paper up.

"We have to hurry," Sherri said as she slammed her satchel shut and twisted the latch before cursing. "The latch is broke."

"I'll carry it," Sam offered, reaching out for it but Sheri shook her head.

"No," she said turning back to him. "You're going to have to carry me."

"I thought you said you were fine," he asked looking her up and down again. She didn't seem to be walking with a limp. In fact, she seemed to be in better shape than him.

"I am fine," she said. "You remember me telling you about an island we're going to see on this trip?"

"Yes," Sam said feeling quite confused. "You said we'd be stopping by some remote island for your study."

"That was true," she said, setting down on the edge of the bed and looking up at him. "There are some things I haven't told you. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell anyone. All of my research and hard work has led to this moment, Sam. I believe we have made it to our destination."

Sam was confused. Maybe she hit her head harder than she would like to have admitted. Sheri, seeing his confusion, reached into the broken satchel and pulled out a map.

"The maps I had you memorize are labeled just incorrectly enough to keep any prying eyes from seeing it as anything other than what I want them to see."

"You mean the maps aren't for a resort you're planning on building?"

Sheri averted her eyes and shook her head.

"You never intended to make me manager of a resort at all," Sam asked, feeling quite insulted. "Why wouldn't you tell me? I only wanted to do it for you, Sheri."

"I know," she stated as she stood up from the bed and looked him in the eyes again. "I know of your feelings for me and that is why I chose you for this trip. There are things that we are going to have to do that requires some of that."

"Some of what," Sam asked scratching his head.

A loud thump came from somewhere outside of their room and Sheri grabbed him by the arms to pull his attention back to her. 

"You have to fuck me," she said in a quiet rush. "I know it sounds crazy, but you have to trust me on this."

Sam backed away as Sheri hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties off in a rush. She gestured for him to come to her, but he kept backing away. Was she damaged worse than he thought by the storm? He wanted nothing more than to bed her, but not in this unethical way. He refused to take advantage of the love of his life.

"If you don't fuck me right now then we may both be dead within minutes," she whispered as she stepped toward him. 

She grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled them down to reveal his erection to her. Her eyes fell on it and a slight smile grew across her lips. She looked back up to his eyes and placed an arm over each shoulder.

"Impressive," she whispered to him.

A loud crashing sound came from just outside their down and Sam could swear he heard a low growl follow it.

"Now," Sheri said, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. 

He wanted to pull away from her and save the woman the embarrassment of what she was doing once her mind was right, but the feeling of her wet pussy rubbing against the top of his dick was driving him crazy. She reached down and he could feel her hand push his cock up until the tip was pushing against the lips of her cunt. She lowered her hips until he felt himself slip inside of her. 

"There you go," she whispered in a slight moan just before she looked back toward the door. Whatever was growling seemed to have grown silent. "It's working. It's really working."

"What's working," Sam said, loving the warmth of her insides around him. "Please explain what's going on."

"Later," she said, snapping her head back to him. "First you need to grab the pack and get us to the captain's cabin."

"Ok," Sam said. He started to pull her off of him, but she squeezed her legs to hold herself in place. 

"We have to be having sex," Sheri explained with a frown. "The entire way. We can't stop or they will kill us."

"You want me to have sex with you across the entire deck," Sam asked incredulously. "What if someone sees?"

"That doesn't matter anymore," she stated as if it should be common knowledge. "If anyone is out there and not having sex, they are either dead or taken. Just trust me on this, Sam. Grab the pack and let's get the fuck out of this room."

Sam bent down, picked the pack up and tossed the strap over his shoulder while Sheri clung onto him. Her pussy felt amazing as it began to squeeze his cock in the rhythm of her heart. It was increasing. She must be enjoying it as well. He stepped toward the door and after a long, deep breath opened it to step into the hallway.
Old 27-02-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A strange creature stood at the end, blocking his exit of the living areas. Sam eye the creature up and down. It had a dragon-shaped head and large wings, but the body of a massively muscular human. 

"What the hell is that," Sam asked as he looked down to Sheri. She had her torso twisted so she could see the thing. She didn't look away from it.

"That is why we need to remain having sex," she explained. Her tone sounded more of awe than fear. "Let's keep moving. It can't see us."

Sam carried Sheri and the pack down the hall toward the beast. As he got closer, he noticed the things massive penis hanging down below its knees as it scanned the area. She was right in that it didn't notice them. He managed to squeeze him and Sheri between it and the wall to the open deck.

"The captain's cabin is that way," she stated, pointing toward the busted door that would lead to their destination.

"I know," Sam said with a shake of his head. "You had me memorize the layout of this ship also, remember?"

He could feel Sheri's pussy tighten further around his cock as her breathing increased. 

"Hurry," she whined. "I'm about to cum."

Sam rushed through the broken door and down the long hallway that led to another broken door. He could hear two people speaking to each other from within. 

"I told you someone would see us like this," Sam argued as he stepped around some broken glass. Once inside the room, he found a man and woman looking out the window at a giant forest just next to the beach. They quickly turned at the sounds of them entering.

"Who are you," the woman shouted out of shock. Neither than man nor the woman were wearing any pants.

"I am," Sheri began before cutting herself off with a series of moans. Her body jerking wildly on his cock. He could feel his balls tighten up and knew it wouldn't be long for his stamina. "Oh my god, I am cumming!"

Both the man and the woman turned to avoid looking at Sheri while she climaxed on his cock. He pulled the pack off and dropped it to the floor as he held on and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Sheri," he whispered as he felt his balls empty into her. He and Sherri both jerked and twitched as their climaxes finished. 

"It's okay, Sam," Sheri said as she lifted her self off of him and stepped her bare feet to the floor. She turned to the two people by the window. "My name is Sherie Pena. I am a guest on your ship and have come to help."

"You need to remain in your room Miss Pena," the woman said as she stepped forward. "There are things roaming around. They seemed to have left, but who knows when they will return."

"I know," Sheri said simply. "That's why I'm here. I know how to avoid contact with them and need to tell the rest of the ship."

"The electric's busted," the man said as he leaned against the wall attempting to cover his penis. "Everything was destroyed during the storm."

"Sam, give me the pack," Sheri ordered, looking back at Sam.

He grabbed the pack and carried it over to Sheri, who was bent down and inspecting something inside the center console. She pulled her head back out and looked Sam in the eyes.

"Thank you," she said, pulling some items with wires attached to them from the pack and poking them into the console. 

"I'm Jenna and this is Johnny," the woman said as she approached Sheri. "I'm the manager of the ship and this is..."

"The captain," Sheri finished for her. "I know who you are. I memorized every member of staff on this ship before we took off."

"What are you doing," Jenna asked, looking confused.

"I can fix this just long enough to send a message through the intercom to the survivors," Sheri explained as she pulled back out of the console and grabbed a tablet from the pack. "Let's hope this works."

"We need to call for help," Johnny said with urgency.

Sheri tapped on the screen a few times and Sam could hear the speakers start to buzz.

"To all survivors. There are monsters on board. They are here to either kill you or take you away. They cannot be beaten. We are outmatched but you can hide from them. In order to remain hidden, you need to grab the nearest person to you and began having sex. It doesn't have to be a specific kind of sex, but it has to be a sexual act. You must be receiving sexual pleasure or be giving it in order to remain hidden. I know this sounds strange, but trust me on this. If you do not do as I say, you will die. All survivors will meet on the beach outside of the ship as soon as possible. Please don't disregard this..."

The console began to spark before a large puff of black smoke rose from within. 

"Fuck," Sheri huffed. "Well, hopefully, that was enough to save a few people."

"That's why it turned away from us," Jenna said as she looked to Johnny with a thoughtful expression. 

"Sheri," Sam said as he approached her. "How do you know all of this?"

Sheri turned to regard him.

"I'll explain it to you once we're off this ship," she stated with a pleading expression painted on her face. "Please be patient."

"We should probably leave now," Jenna said as she glanced back out of the window once more. 

"Let's go," Sheri said as she left the pack and began to step through the hallway. "Sam, stay close to me just in case we run into any more of them. Jenna and Johnny, I suggest you stay close to one another as well."

Sam followed Sheri down the hallway wondering what she had gotten him into. 

Lucy sat on the edge of the bed adjusting her top so that her cleavage was minimal as Jeff sat next to her. She straightened her black-rimmed glasses and turned to him.

"I need to check on Janet," she stated as she started to stand up. Jeff grabbed her wrist and she turned back to him. "She was by the pool. She could be hurt."

"I don't think it's safe to leave yet," Jeff said with concern in his eyes. "We don't know what the stability of the ship looks like. You could fall straight through the floor."

"She's my sister," Lucy said, jerking her wrist free and walking toward the door. "The storm seems to be over now so I'm sure everything's ok."

Jeff followed her to the door and stepped in front of it. Lucy had a moment of panic, thinking the man was going to keep her from leaving. 

"Fine," he finally said, shaking his head. "But I go with you and I go first."

She nodded her head and followed him out the door. They walked into the hallway and began stepping toward the end where the pool was. Strange sounds rang out from around them. Thumps, scrapes and the occasional sound that Lucy could only describe as growls.

She stepped out and looked over the pool area to see it empty. She walked toward the pool to see debris and rubble lying about, but no people. 

"Strange," she whispered just before a loud screeching noise called out from behind her. 

She quickly turned to see a winged beast swoop down from the sky and land ten feet from her. The monster and it was a monster, had the head of a dragon and a human-shaped body with massive wings folded behind its back. It stood completely naked and Lucy's eyes went wide as she seen the size of its cock. It seemed to smile at her as she watched its dick grow to a full and frighteningly large erection. 

"Jeff," she called in a panic.

"Don't move," he called softly from just behind her.

"This isn't Jurassic fucking Park, Jeff," she whispered back. "And that isn't a t-rex."

"It appears to be some kind of predatory beast," he explained quietly. "They live for the hunt so if you run it might take off after you."

She could feel his hand lightly press against her lower back. The creature turned its head quickly to regard him and became angry. It snarled and stomped in their direction.

"Jeff," Lucy said in a panic as she began to back away from it.

"Get behind me," Jeff ordered as he stepped in front of her and spread his arms out wide. "Run toward the changing rooms over there." He shouted as the beast started running toward him. 

Lucy spun and dashed toward the small buildings to the side of the pool. She heard the monster roaring as she made it to the doors and turned to see Jeff trying to dodge the creature's long and powerful swings of its arms. 

"Lucy," she heard a familiar voice call from behind her. She turned to see Janet inside beckoning her into the room. She dashed inside and slammed the door just as she heard the sounds of Jeff screaming.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Janet said as she embraced Lucy in a hug. "I was so worried about you. 

Lucy pulled from the embrace and wiped the tears of joy from her eyes as she looked around the small room. Two men and a blonde woman stood against the walls and watched her. They had fear painted on their faces.

"What the fuck is going on Janet," Lucy whispered as she heard Jeff's screams cut off abruptly in a gurgle. 

"I have no idea," Janet admitted as she pulled Lucy back toward the wall with the others. "We heard the warning calls over the intercom about an upcoming storm and barely managed to make it in here before all hell broke loose."

Lucy looked back toward the door. 

"Jeff was a good man," she whispered, feeling a great deal of guilt wash over her. He had to be dead. He was dead because of her.

"I'm so sorry," Janet said.

"Fucking hell beasts coming after some storm," Lucy growled. "How did the people who run this ship not know about a storm that big, Janet?"

"The skies were clear one second and black the next," the woman that had been leaning against the wall whispered. "I don't think they could have seen it."

"They have radars and shit," Lucy argued. "They said they'd be able to see a storm in the path plenty of time before it hits."

"Something happened," the woman stated. "I'm not sure what, but I'd hate to place blame where we don't know it should be placed."

"This is Rebecca," Janet introduced. "We were chatting up these guys just before the storm hit. She's cool."

"Nice to meet you, Rebecca," Lucy said, offering a smile. 

The creature began to screech again as they heard it's footsteps stomping in their direction. 

"Looks like it isn't over," one of the men stated. 

"Rebecca," a faint voice called from somewhere outside.

"Oh no," Janet whispered. "Someone's out there with that thing!"

"Rebecca," the voice called again. "Honey, where are you?"

Rebecca's eyes opened wide as she gasped.

"That sounds like my mom," she said in horror as she ran toward the door. 

"No," Janet called.

"It will kill her," Rebecca turned and said. 

The creature stopped its path toward them and Lucy knew it had eyes on new prey. 

Rebecca swung the door open as they heard the voice scream.

Lucy stepped toward the door and looked out. She could see the still form of Jeff lying by the pool with a puddle of red coming from under his torso. She looked up to see a blonde woman running from the monster. She was screaming in terror and looking around for somewhere to hide when she spotted Rebecca standing by the open door. 

"Rebecca," the woman cried as she ran.

The woman was quite beautiful. She had long blonde hair and a nice figure for someone old enough to have an adult child. Lucy hoped she would age well like that as well. The woman didn't look much older than maybe forty. 

"Mom," Rebecca cried out. "Look out!"

The monster landed just behind the woman, knocking her down. She squirmed and tried to crawl away, but the beast pushed her over on her back with one foot while it began to stroke its massive cock. 

She screamed at it and began kicking, but the thing just bent down and grabbed her with ease. It lifted her into the air and stared at her while it kept jerking off. She flailed her legs around, trying to wiggle free, but its grip appeared to be too strong. It reached its free hand between her legs and ripped her panties in half in one motion as it tore a slit down the front of her skirt. 

"What the fuck is it about to do," Lucy asked in shock as she watched the scene play out.

A deafening screech came from the creature as it pulled the woman down onto its enormous cock. The woman screamed out and threw her head back as it pushed her further down onto it. 

"Mom," Rebecca screamed and started to bolt out of the door, but Janet pulled her back in the room. 

"That thing will kill you," Janet said.

"Let me go," Rebecca shouted.

"I doubt your mom wants to watch you die," Janet snapped back. "What the fuck do you think you can do if I let you go?"

Rebecca reluctantly nodded her head and Janet let her go.

The woman cried out as, to Lucy's surprise, the beasts entire cock had disappeared inside of her. It had its hand around her waist and was using her to jerk off. The rhythm of it's jerking grew more frantic and the woman's cries turned into screams as she balled up into its chest and pressed her hands against it. She wasn't struggling anymore. She seemed to be... enjoying it?

A giant form fell from the sky right in front of the door, causing Lucy and the others to fall backward onto the floor. The creature was humanoid like the dragon but had the head of an angry bull. 

The speakers began to buzz just like they did before the warning about the storm. The monster slammed a fist into the side of the door frame, exploding part of the wall and making enough room for it to step inside.

TBC
Old 28-02-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GarbageNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, please keep going TS!
Old 28-02-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

"To all survivors. There are monsters on board. They are here to either kill you or take you away. They cannot be beaten. We are outmatched but you can hide from them. In order to remain hidden, you need to grab the nearest person to you and began having sex. It doesn't have to be a specific kind of sex, but it has to be a sexual act. You must be receiving sexual pleasure or be giving it in order to remain hidden. I know this sounds strange, but trust me on this. If you do not do as I say, you will die. All survivors will meet on the beach outside of the ship as soon as possible. Please don't disregard this..."

"What the fuck," Janet stated as she crawled back toward the wall.

"We have to have sex," Lucy asked in shock.

"Get your pants off," Janet ordered one of the men.

The man began to frantically yank his pants down just in time for Janet to pounce on him and push herself on his cock. 

Rebecca was crying but had her skirt pulled up to her waist and the other man was pulling his dick out behind her. 

"Lucy," Janet called. "You'll have to share with me."

Lucy looked at her sister, who was riding the man with a great sense of force and panting. She looked up at the monster, who had placed its entire focus on her. Something behind the beast caught her eye. She could see Jeff moving by the pool. The monster hadn't killed him!

"I'm sorry," Lucy said as she darted past the monster and out toward Jeff.

"Lucy," Janet cried from behind her.

This better work. 

Lucy dropped down next to Jeff as she heard the loud stomps of the monster chasing after her. She looked down at him to see he was lifting his head up to regard her. She worked furiously on his pants.

"What are you doing," he groaned. "It's right behind you."

"I know," Lucy said as she finally freed his cock from his pants. "I'm going to suck your dick now."

"What," he asked but dropped his head as she took his dick in her mouth the same as she had earlier.

She worked her mouth on his shaft with force and speed. She could feel it stiffen in her mouth and could hear his moans of pleasure as she slid her tongue around it. She pushed her head down until she could feel the end push against her throat, gagged, and pulled back up. She managed a brief moment to look up at the monster. It had stopped and was sniffing the air as if it had lost her. 

"We need to get to the side of the ship," she said between plunges of her mouth. 

"I'm don't think I can walk," Jeff explained as he moaned.

"Then we'll need to carry you," she explained.

The monster huffed a few times before stomping away in great leaps. Lucy couldn't hear any more screeches or roars tried to work up the nerve to look up. She continued to take Jeff's dick in her mouth as she listened for the beasts. 

"I'm going to cum," Jeff called out.

Lucy didn't know what to do. She was afraid that if she were to pull away from his cock then the creatures might be able to see her again. She could taste his salty sweetness start to bubble out of his cock just before a blast shot out, hitting the back of her throat. She started to gag from the amount of the blast, but swallowed the entire load and readied for the next. Jeff groaned as his dick emptied into her mouth. She could feel it start to deflate and pulled her head back to look around. She feared that she would get grabbed just like Rebecca's poor mother, but when she looked around, she didn't see anything.

Janet, Rebecca, and the two men ran over to her.

"They left," Janet said. "I don't know why. We need to get to the side of the ship like the woman said. Let's get off this damned boat."

"We need to find a way to carry Jeff," Lucy said as she wiped the cum from the side of her mouth. She looked down to see that Jeff had passed out again. 

"He's not looking too good," Janet stated as she bent down and inspected the long gashes across his chest. "Lucy, I don't think he's going to make it."

"We need to carry him," Lucy stated firmly. She gave Janet a look that showed no room for argument. 

Rebecca was sobbing as she looked around for her mother. 

"I'm sorry," Lucy said as she stood up.

Rebecca's eyes were bloodshot as she nodded her head and looked down at Jeff.

"Guys," Janet stated, not looking from her sister. "Get that door off its hinges."

Leah could feel wind rush over her as she held onto the giant beast. Her pussy ached from stretching so far for the things massive cock. She had no idea that the human body could work like that. And in the end... Did she actually cum?

Emotional pain washed over her as she thought of her daughter, Rebecca's cries as the beast had its way with her. She was nothing but a jerk of toy to the thing. There was nothing she could have done to stop it. Why should she feel guilty for enjoying it at the end?

She looked down at the tops of the trees that made up the forest and wondered where this beast was taking her. Would she spend the rest of her life as this thing's sex slave or was it going to take her back and eat her?

She could see spots in the forest that opened up and revealed small villages planted within. She couldn't make out any sign of human activity down there, but there were definitely houses. 

The creature looked down at her and blew hot air from its nose before looking back up toward its path. What were these things? Why were they after sex? Where'd the storm come from? Was Rebecca ok? 

She thought about her sister, Judith, and the last time she saw her. Judith had demanded that they should stay in their rooms, but Leah refused. She had to find her daughter. She hoped Judith was okay. Maybe she stayed in her room and avoided the monsters. Maybe she didn't even know what was going on.

The air grew colder and Leah looked in the direction they were flying to see a large castle spiking from the ground in front of her. Her heart began to pound in her chest as the creature touched down in front of the massive doors.

With a loud creak, the doors opened and the creature carried her inside. The entrance chamber was massive, with large stone columns stretching up thirty feet to the ceiling. Two big thrones sat on top of four steps. In those thrones sat two people. 

The figures on the thrones had dark red skin and horns curving from their heads. One was a man with an extremely well-muscled body. He leaned forward to study her. The one on the throne next to him had a body every woman would die for. Her toned stomach showed muscle lines through her tight silk black dress and her large round breasts seemed to threaten escape at the wrong movement. She smiled at Leah.

"Welcome," the man said in a low, booming voice. "My name is Kyle."

TBC
Old 29-02-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates ts.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Part 4

The Rescue

"We have to stay close to our assigned partners," One woman argued as a group of survivors discussed what to do now that they have made it safely to the beach. 

"I understand that," Adam stated, trying to hide a bit of his annoyance. He was never that great dealing with over emotional people and in a stressful time like this, he had to deal with more than a few. "I'm not suggesting that everyone split up, just that some of us return to the ship in order to rescue any others that may need our help. I never even suggested you for the job, woman."

"The name's Janet," she called back with eyes narrowing. "I'm just saying that with us not knowing much about those monsters other than we have to have sex in order to keep them away from us, I don't think anyone running off on their own is a good idea. What about your partner there? Don't you think it's a bit unfair for her if you run off."

Adam looked over his shoulder to see Dixie crouched over the fallen man just out of earshot. He looked back at the woman... Janet.... And raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm sure she can find a way to escape and hide if those things come back while I'm on the ship." He knew she could. He barely knew anything about her. She was just some young adventurous woman trying to act "cool" in front of her friends by bedding a random man. If she was willing to have sex with him under normal circumstances then he knew she would have no issues finding another partner if the creatures returned. 

"Please excuse me," Adam said, trying to give his best friendly smile before stepping back. "There's someone that I must speak with. You guys figure out if you want to stay here on the beach close to the ship or if you would rather venture a bit into the concealment of the forest for camp tonight."

Before Janet could say anything else, Adam turned and stepped down the beach toward the four people standing off to the side. One of them knew what was going on and he was bound to find out as much information as he could so that he knew what he was dealing with. Any information would be better than what he had currently. 

"I think you owe us an explanation Ms. Penis," the curly haired manager of the ship was saying just as Adam stepped up to approach them. 

"That exactly what I was coming here to receive," Adam stated, causing all four people to turn to regard him as he approached. 

"How many people made it off the ship," the skinny brunette asked in a tone that expected obedience. 

"My name is Adam," he greeted in a tone of annoyance. "And you are?"

The woman seemed to be studying him for a moment before she finally gave up and spoke. 

"I'm Sherri Penis," the woman said with a shrug. "And this is my assistant, Samuel Creamie."

"I'm Jenna Cum," the manager stated with a smile that seemed to be hiding an emotional breakdown. "This is..."

"My name's Johnny," the other man said with a nod as he looked back to Sheri expectantly. 

"Good," Adam said with a nod. "Now that we know each other's names, let's get back to where we were. You were about to explain what's going on here."

"I'll explain what I can once we get settled," Sherri began.

"You'll explain right now," Adam argued in a steady tone that left no room for argument. 

"Be very careful, sir," Sam warned as he stepped in front of Sherri.

"I believe she is the one who should be taking that advice at this moment," Adam said, narrowing his eyes at the man in front of him. He could feel his heart pick up and squeezed his hands into fists in an attempt to calm himself. He never did like it when a man stood up threateningly to him. 

"Is that a threat," Sam asked, his face reddening. He stepped closer and placed his index finger to Adam's chest. "I'm not going to warn you again. If you..."

With one single motion, Adam grabbed and twisted Sam's wrist, kneed him in the stomach and wrapped his tensed arm around his neck. He squeezed until he was satisfied that Sam couldn't breathe. 

"Is this your partner, Sherri," Adam asked, keeping his tone calm as Sam struggled to get free. "Because you're about to have to go shopping for a replacement. 

"Adam stop," Jenna gasped. "We need to remain calm."

"Don't I look calm," Adam asked, turning toward Jenna. "I will receive answers or this man will die."

Sherri's facial expression remained calm as she looked from the struggling Sam back toward Adam. Was she weighing out the decision?!

"Fine," She finally said, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "Let him go."

Adam released his hold and Sam fell to the sand, gasping for breath.

"Well," Adam asked, crossing his arms.

"A few years ago an ex-lover of mine vanished in a plane filled with hundreds of people. His disappearance didn't really bother me, considering we were merely friends with benefits at that point anyway. He was a good lay so I enjoyed keeping him around. Anyway, I got curious and began studying the flight information and its location just before it disappeared. Everyone assumed the plane had crashed into the ocean and the debris was swept away by the freak storm that had come out of nowhere. The more I studied the incident, the more things didn't make any sense so I kept digging. I used some leverage I had to get my hands on some more reports that had been kept hidden from the public. One thing after another and I ended up speaking with some tribes on an unnamed and unmarked island where I discovered a religion based around a dark storm that stole people as sacrifices for some demon's lives. I started looking into seemingly random vanishings similar to the one with the plane. Certain elements would have to be met as almost a calling to this storm. I found the likely next spot for the storm and found that this ship was heading right in its path so I decided to come along and see for myself."

"You mean you..." Sam began but Sherri quickly interrupted him. 

"I didn't know exactly what would happen," she stated, eyeing Sam as if cautioning him to remain silent. "All I knew was what the tribes people had told me and that their stories were eerily close to my research."

"How did you know about the sex thing," Adam asked. He could tell that he wasn't getting the full story.

"The tribe went everywhere in pairs," Sherri explained. "One woman for every man. They explained to me that at any time they might have to stop and have sex with their chosen partner to keep the monsters from taking them away. I never saw any of them while on that island, but they truly believed what they were telling me. Each and every one of them. The chief explained that their island was only some kind of visiting ground and that there was a home island for them where they gathered strength."

"That's a whole lot of effort from someone to find an ex-lover," Jenna stated, showing a bit of suspicion of the story on her own. 

"I don't care about him," Sherri laughed. "The more I researched, the more obsessed I became. 

"Any other survival tips you care to hand out," Adam asked. "Other than have an orgy when the monsters decide to pop in. You do have some kind of escape plan right?"

"Up until earlier today, I didn't even know if this was real," Sherri explained. "The tribe explained that there is one ruler and that the men who are caught are turned into monsters that will hunt for that ruler. The only advice I can give is don't get caught."

"So we don't even know where we are in the world," Jenna said in a breathless voice. 

"That doesn't change what needs to be done," Adam stated, looking toward the frightened woman. "We need to at least try and contact help. What do we need to get started on that?"

Johnny placed an arm around the sorrowful Jenna before looking to Adam. 

"There is one possibility but it'll require a dangerous trip back into the ship," Johnny explained.

"Tell me what and were and I'll see it done," Adam explained.

"The bottom floor of the ship is storage for emergency equipment. There's a battery pack and portable audio communicator there. If you were able to retrieve that for us then I might be able to submit a powerful enough signal for radar to pick up. That could be enough to send them this way to find the ship."

"That would be suicide," Sherri explained. 

"I'll go," Adam stated, watching Sherri look away from his stare.

"You need to at least take your partner with you," Sherri argued. 

"I'm not going to ask her to go into such a dangerous mission," Adam said. "Besides, I'll be faster and stealthier by myself."

"The stealthiest you can be around these things will be with a partner," Sherri snapped. "You want to be a hero, but you'll just doom us all if you go in and get caught."

"What does this thing look like," Adam asked Johnny, pointedly ignoring Sherri's protests. 

The lights flickered less and less, keeping Adam in complete darkness for the most part as he reached the bottom floor of the ship. He kept his steps light and his senses heightened for any signs of approaching enemies but found none as he stepped through the busted metal door to find broken mechanical parts thrown all over the floor. He searched through the rubble for anything that looked like what Johnny had described and his eyes finally fell on it. The side of the console had been crushed and it was submerged in water.

"Damnit," Adam whispered as he bent down to inspect the thing. There was no way it would prove to be useful. The strange thing was that none of the other machines had taken damage. It looked as if someone had deliberately destroyed the machine. 

A thumping sound echoed downstairs from where he had just come from, causing Adam to throw his back to the wall next to the open door. He listened closely as he heard slight scuffling of what had to be shoes on the steps from above. The sounds were coming closer. He waited and listened as whoever was trailing him tiptoed toward the door. 

Just as the approaching person, or monster, made it to the door, Adam dashed out and slammed his shoulder into them and knocked them on to the steps. Something metal bounced on the floor as the flashing light above lit up long enough for him to see Sam's widened eyes looking up at him. 

"Don't hurt me," Sam cried in shock. "I came to help."

Adam stepped back from the man and glanced down at the floor to see a knife lying at the base of the stairs. He looked back to Sam. The frightened man's eyes widened as he seen what Adam had spotted and he turned and ran back up the stairs.

"I'm sorry," Sam's voice echoed as his footsteps faded.

With a growl, Adam picked the knife up and tucked it behind his belt before softly stepping back up the stairs. 

Adam moved up one flight at a time, stopping and listening everytime he stopped before moving up to another. No other sounds had called to his attention. No growls of a monster. No cries of a survivor and no more shuffling feet from a would-be-assassin.

That was until the fifth floor.

"Shut up," he heard a woman whisper from somewhere. "We don't know if it's one of them."

"Hello," Adam whispered back as he peered down the hallway, looking for movement. 

Complete silence answered back.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

"My name is Adam and I'm with the other survivors," he whispered into the darkness. "I'm heading back there now, so if you want to get out of this alive your best shot is to come with me."

The silence was broken with some more whispering too faint for Adam to make out any words.

"Okay," the whisper returned just before two women stepped into the hallway and approached him. "We were starting to think that we were the last people alive on this ship after those monsters came."

A busty woman with long bright red hair stepped up wearing only a long-sleeved sweater that was just long enough to cover her ass. The sounds of her bare feet smacking the hard floor echoed. 

"My name's Jackie," she greeted with a shy grin. "And this is Melanie."

A petite woman with her dark brown hair in a ponytail stepped out. She was wearing a bright blue bikini that almost seemed to glow in the dark and gave him a bashful smile as she stepped up to him. 

"It's nice to meet you," she whispered. 

"It's nice to meet you two as well," Adam whispered back as he looked up the stairs and took a breath. "Okay, we need to be quiet. Do you know about how to hide from the monsters?"

"Yeah," Jackie said with a huff. "we duck into a room and hide for the rest of our lives"

"Not quite," Adam said, eyeing the two women. "Are you two lovers?"

"Of course not," Jackie laughed quietly. "What a strange question."

"The only way to hide from those monsters is to have sex," Adam explained, raising an eyebrow. 

The two women seemed to blush and refused to make eye contact with him or each other. 

"Look," Adam said with a shrug. "I don't care what you two were up to. That's none of my business but know this. If we do not have sex when one of those things shows up then it will take us and do god-knows-what with us."

"Can we just go," Melanie whispered nervously. 

Adam nodded and began softly walking up the steps toward the next floor when a guttural roar followed by a scream sent chills running up his arms. He held his arm out and gestured for the two women behind him to remain quiet.

Loud footsteps grew louder as a panting Sam ran down the stairs in their direction. His eyes were wide as he seen Adam but he didn't slow his run. He stopped once he had gotten behind and pressed a hand against the wall to catch his breath.

"Monster," Sam panted. "Coming this way."

Adam looked to the women, who were eyeing each other with expressions of fright. 

"Do not run," he warned them. "You can't get away."

Adam approached the closest woman, Jackie and pulled her into his arms. He pressed his lips to hers and after a moment of reluctance, felt her embrace him back just as the loud thumps of the beasts hooves rounded the corner and growled as it seen them. Adam reached over and grabbed Melanie to pull her closer to him, but Sam grabbed her faster and had his pants down in a flash with his erection pressed against the struggling woman's ass.

"Stop it," Melanie shouted as Sam pushed her up the stairs and ripped on side of her bikini bottom off, causing the material to fall to the side. He continued to push him and Melanie up the stairs, keeping the poor woman between him and the beast as he moved around it. 

Adam could feel Jackie's hand grip his cock, causing him to look back at her. Her eyes were wide as she looked up to him and then back to her struggling friend. He gestured up the stairs with a nod and began guiding them both up as she continued to pull on his dick. He picked her up and sat her down on top of his cock, causing her to moan and close her eyes as he filled her.

He kept himself between Jackie and the beast as he moved up the stairs. The creature stood on the top of the bend and sniffed for its prey, but was growling in frustration. He looked up the next flight of stairs to see Melanie trying to kick the still moving Sam from her as he rubbed his cock against her. 

"Sam," Adam called in warning.

Sam looked down to see Adam moving toward him and growled before shoving Melanie down the stairs as hard as he could, sending the woman flying headfirst down the flight of stairs toward him. Adam reached down and hooked his arm around the woman's shoulder stopping her face from smashing into the wall just in time. She looked up at him with widened, tear-filled eyes.

"It's okay," he assured her.

The monster roared in delight as he seen Melanie and began marching up the stairs toward her. Adam grabbed the woman by the arm and began running up the stairs just as a large metal shelf was pushed over, blocking their exit from the fifth floor. Sam looked down at them from over the side of the large shelf before turning and disappearing.

"Sam," Adam shouted.

The creature was almost on them when Adam looked toward Melanie and pulled up to where she was standing a few steps above him and pressed his face to her pussy. He heard a chirping sound coming from the shy woman's mouth as he shoved his tongue inside of her. The creature roared once more but stopped its pursuit.

Jackie's breathing turned to pants and moans as Adam continued to pull her up and down on his throbbing cock as Melanie squirmed and breathed "oh god!" over and over again to the feel of his tongue. 

"I'm cumming," Jackie moaned as her body exploded in convulsions. "Oh god, what now?"

"I'm going to set you down," Adam explained as he pulled his head from Melanie's cunt long enough to speak. "Both of you set on the steps above me and take turns."

Jackie nodded and Adam lifted her up, her juices dripping as he sat her down on the steps. Melanie sat down next to her and took his cock in her mouth immediately. He could feel her frantic breath blowing over his wet cock as she pushed her down on his shaft over and over again before pulled back and allowing Jackie to take over momentarily. 

He looked behind him to see the monster stepping up the stairs, its massive cock deflated and swinging from side to side. The beast stepped around them and shoved the shelf out of the way before looking back down the stairs in one last attempt to find them. 

Adam could feel his dick swell and his balls tighten as Jackie pulled her head back and Melanie took over once more. Jackie looked up the stairs to see the monster before looking up into his eyes. She gave a shy smile and mouthed "thank you" before pressing her lips to the side of his shaft as Melanie nursed the tip.

"I'm about to cum," he whispered.

Jackie and Melanie looked to each other with widened eyes.

"I think the spell, or whatever it is, will last for a while after a climax," Adam explained. "I'm not sure, but it seems that way."

Jackie gripped his cock and began jerking as Melanie looked back up the stairs to see the monster start to turn and leave.

"I'm cumming," Adam whispered.

Jackie closed her eyes as his first blast splattered her forehead and down her cheek. His second blast hit Melanie's face as she turned back to regard him. She jerked back in shock but pushed her face back toward his cock once more to receive the last of his cum with Jackie. 

They wiped the dripping semen from their faces as they stood.

"I hope you're right," Jackie whispered as she took a deep breath.

"You and me both," Adam admitted. "We need to move now."

Adam, Jackie, and Melanie stepped down the rickety ramp onto the beach as Dixie shouted something in excitement. He wasn't aware that she was so attached to him. Maybe he should have told her where he was going and what he was doing after all. Such a strange woman, Dixie was.

Jackie and Melanie screamed in delight and ran the rest of the way down the ramp where they and Dixie embraced in a hug. 

"Friends of yours," Adam asked as he stepped up to them.

"Yes," Dixie shouted in happiness as she looked up to him. "Thank you so much for saving them."

Adam smiled and nodded as he began to walk down the beach to where Johnny was standing with Jenna and Sherri. He felt someone's hand grab his arm and turned to see Jackie looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Thank you," she said. 

"Thank you," Adam said with another smile. She turned back to her friends and he continued down the beach.

"No luck," Johnny asked with a concern on his face.

Adam shook his head. "It was busted."

"And you brought more women with you I see," Sherri said, not sounding pleased. "The numbers are all wrong. We have way more women than men at this point."

"You suggest I should have left them," Adam asked dryly.

"Of course not," Sherri sniffed. 

Adam looked behind Sherri to see Sam eyeing him cautiously from behind a tree as he gathered dried wood for a fire. 

"Is there a problem between you and Sam," Sherri asked, looking behind her to the man and back.

Adam walked passed her and stepped around the large tree to find Sam standing with his back to another tree.

"Look, man," he started nervously. "I'm sorry about earlier. I freaked out."

"And the knife," Adam asked as he closed the distance.

"It was to protect myself just in case of an attack," Sam stuttered.

Adam pulled the knife from beneath his belt.

"I believe you should have it again," Adam said while holding the blade. "You know, just in case of an attack."

Sam's expression changed a bit from fright to confusion but shifted back immediately.

Adam rammed the blade of the knife into Sam's stomach and twisted as he pushed the man against the tree. Sam's eyes widened as a bit of blood ran from the corner of his mouth. Adam didn't say a word. He just stared the man in the eyes as he watched the life begin to slip from his eyes. Pure satisfaction washed over him to see the slimy wretch get what was coming to him.

Something large and hard smashed against the side of Adam's head and black soon took over his vision as the last thing he heard of someone screaming. "Oh my God!"

TBC
Old 29-02-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
nCoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 29-02-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TriBillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy this story very much, so very nice.

Please share more, thanks TS
Old 29-02-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DeOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon
Old 01-03-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Part 5

All Tied Up

Adam's vision cleared and he scanned his surroundings. 

Jenna and Johnny spoke quietly to one another as they worked on a makeshift roof for a small hut they had apparently built quickly at some point. They held concerned expressions on their faces as they spoke and Adam could tell the tension must have been high due to their tight movements and body language. 

Adam tried to stand but was held down by something. He looked down to see that someone had tied him to the tree where he sat with rope. He tested the strength of the rope and found it too tight for him to be able to wiggle himself enough to free a hand. 

Jenna and Johnny must have noticed that he was now awake and were approaching him.

"I'm sorry I had to hit you," Johnny said, crouching to face him eye to eye. "I felt that I had no choice. You just walked up and stabbed a man in the gut right in front of us all."

"I had my reasons," Adam stated, settling back down and stopping his efforts for freedom. "You planning on leaving me tied up here for the rest of my life?"

"We have no choice right now," Jenna said, her face sollumn. "What in the hell made you do it? You seemed like such a stable guy until then."

"He followed me into the ship and tried to kill me," Adam explained as he scanned the makeshift camp. "How long have I been out?"

"You were out through the night," Jenna explained as she turned to regard the camp as well. "We did what we could as fast as we could. We managed to make a fire and kept it going through the night in hopes that it would keep any animals away. We took turns to stay on watch as well."

"You did great," Adam admitted with a nod. "I would have done the same."

"Melanie and Jackie explained what Sam had done while we were discussing what to do with you," Johnny explained. "That Sam guy is a true A-HOLE, but we can't go around killing those we don't like."

"He tried to kill me," Adam explained. "That knife I shoved into his gut was his. He brought it with him as he followed me into the ship. He dropped it when I confronted him."

"If this is true," a new voice called from the side. 

Adam, Johnny, and Jenna looked to see Sheri stepping quietly through the forest toward them. She dropped to her knees next to Adam and looked into his eyes.

"Sam deserved what happened to him," She said, placing a hand on Adam's shoulder. "He wasn't doing it on behalf of me, I promise you that."

"You know him better than we do Sheri," Jenna stated, crossing her arms below her breasts. "Why do you think he would do such a thing?"

"I'm not that sure, to be honest," Sheri answered, not looking up from Adam's eyes. "He is in love with me. That is why I brought him along. He has always been stable though. These actions do not fit his character as I know him. I will address this issue when he awakens."

"He's still alive," Adam asked in a tone of shock and anger.

"Rebecca and Janet are quite the team of healers," Sheri explained with a smile. "They were able to stop the bleeding and apply a suave to his wound to close it. He lost a lot of blood and they have both stated that it doesn't look good for him, but they still do what they can."

"That machine you asked me to get was busted, Johnny," Adam stated, looking back to the man who remained kneeling. "It looked as if it were purposely destroyed."

"Are you sure," Johnny asked.

"Yes," Adam said.

"You think it was Sam," Jenna asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Doubt it," Adam explained. "I was in the room before he came down. He dropped his knife and ran back up the stairs before he even reached it. If it was him then he had to have busted it while the ship was still running its course."

"Not possible," Jenna explained. "That door was locked and had an alarm on it that would have notified security immediately. I would have heard about it."

"Then how," Sheri asked, finally breaking her eye contact with Adam and looking up at Jenna.

"The storm did a number on the ship," Jenna explained. "Don't you think it could have been damaged during that?"

"It's possible," Adam said thoughtfully. "Only none of the other equipment suffered the same damage."

"You don't think the monsters would have enough intelligence to know what it was or where to find it do you," Johnny asked, looking to Sheri.

"I don't know," Sheri answered with a shrug.

"Didn't you study this area and its monsters before going on the ship," Jenna asked.

"The monsters the tribe spoke of looked different than these things," Sheri explained. "If the monsters changed I believe their intellect could change as well. The ones I heard about were mindless drones following the orders of a ruler. These might differ in ways."

"If that still holds true," Adam began, looking back to Sheri. "Then we need to find this ruler and get some answers straight from the source."

Sheri's mouth quirked up into a slight smile for a moment before she straightened her face again. 

"And how do you suggest we do that exactly," Johnny asked. "We don't have a map leading us right to the thing."

"No, but I have some experience with exploring the wilderness while avoiding the notice of hostiles within the area," Adam said as he looked back to Johnny. "Release me and give me some time to gather what I need to start off and I'll find this ruler."

Johnny stood up and looked to Jenna. They stared at one another for a moment before Jenna slightly shook her head.

"I'm sorry," Jenna said. "The others seem to be quite frightened of you and I'm struggling to keep things in order as is."

"So we wait for another attack then," Adam asked incredulously. 

"Let's give it some time," Johnny suggested. "We can calm the others down a bit and once everyone is feeling a bit safer, we can release you."

"I'm not sure if time will work, Johnny," Adam explained. "Setting up a camp like this will do nothing for defense against these things. A false sense of security could prove to be more dangerous than fright."

"We need to go," Jenna stated, placing a hand on Johnny's shoulder. "We'll send Rebecca and Janet to look at your head, Adam"

Jenna guided a reluctant Johnny away as Sheri scooted herself a bit closer to him.

"Do you really think you could find this ruler," Sheri asked in a whisper. Excitement surrounded every word.

"I do," Adam said.

"I can free you tonight when everyone's asleep," she offered. 

"What about the watch," Adam asked, eyeing her untrusting.

"I'll take the second watch," she explained excitedly. "And when the first watch is asleep, I can free you and we can go together."

"Together," Adam asked in shock. "Why would you want to go with me into the forest?"

"I want to see it," she explained. "I know so little for someone who has studied so much on it."

"And leave the camp completely unaware and unconscious so that if it is attacked they will have no chance to fight back? No way, Sheri."

"Fine," Sheri said in a huff. "I'll wait until the end of my watch and free you right after waking the third watch. Will that be enough? I won't free you unless I get to go."

Adam sat silently and stared at the woman for a moment. She had her long light brown hair pulled back in a knot and her large blue eyes showed no room for any more compromise. The neckline of her beige top had been stretched a bit and showed ample cleavage as she leaned toward him in anticipation. 

"Alright then," Adam finally said, shaking his head. "You have to stay close and keep quiet. You will do as I say when I say it."

"Deal," Sheri said with a smile. "See you tonight, Adam."

Sheri stood up and walked away from him. He watched her step back toward the area that she had claimed as her own. She bent down and began shuffling some branches around as she worked on her own makeshift bed.

Footsteps caught Adam's attention a few moments later and he looked to his side to see two women approaching him. Rebecca and Janet eyed him as they stepped closer.

Rebecca's long, wavy, and blonde hair was brushed over one of her shoulders and barely came to the center of one of her large breasts as she swayed her hips with each step. Her blue eyes shined and she looked as if her spirits were much higher than they had been the day before when the loss of her mother was still fresh. She gave a light giggle to something that Janet had whispered to her as they got closer.

Janet kept her long, straight, and black hair pulled back behind her and didn't attempt to hide her large, though not as large as Rebecca's, breasts. Her hips swayed in a more seductive manner. It seemed as though Janet's movements were seductive through natural practice, for she showed no flirtation in her eyes toward a potential murderer. 

"How are you feeling today," Rebecca asked as she placed her hands on his head to inspect the wound from when Johnny had hit him over the head. He had completely forgotten to ask what Johnny hit him with.

"I'm fine," Adam explained, wincing as she pushed on the bruise.

"Do you have a history of violence," Janet asked.

"Janet," Rebecca said in a scolding tone. 

"What," Janet asked holding her arms out. "It's a medical question."

"I do not," Adam explained.

"Then why," Janet asked as she knelt down to look in in the eyes.

"I believe you know why," Adam stated flatly. If the girls he rescued told one of the survivors they would have told the others. "He is a danger to this camp."

"He didn't stab another in the stomach," Janet stated in a mocking flat tone.

"He tried," Adam said, "He just picked the wrong guy."

"You're going to be fine," Rebecca stated as she stepped back from him. "Saving those girls was a heroic thing you did. Not everyone is so heroic though."

"Stabbing a man in the gut for being a coward isn't exactly a sane thing to do," Janet said in a more serious tone than before. "I know you thought you were doing right, but murder is murder."

"So it is," Adam agreed, unblinking.

Janet stood back up once she realized that Adam had nothing else to say on the matter. The two women walked away from him in the same direction they had come from.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Night came slowly, but it came nonetheless. Adam sat from within the shadows watching and waiting for Sheri to approach. He couldn't make out anything but the occasional silhouette as he waited. From time to time he could hear leaves rustle as Johnny or Jenna would roll over in their sleeping positions. Crickets chirps and the occasional night bird would call its song to a potential mate.

Finally, sounds of someone tiptoeing caught his attention and he looked over to see a shadowy figure approaching him. He squinted his eyes to try and make out details and finally noticed the tall and slim figure of Sheri as she looked over her shoulder to make sure she hadn't woken anyone in her pursuit. 

"Sorry," she whispered so quietly that he barely heard her, though her mouth was almost close enough to his ear to touch. "Rebecca seems to be having trouble sleeping and I had to wait until I knew she was out before I came to you."

He could feel the rope that held him against the tree loses just before Sheri pulled them over his head. He stood up and stretched his back as he looked around the dark camp. The fire was flickering in the center and shadowy lumps scattered around as the people slept. 

"Where's the third watch," he asked.

"Went in that direction to relieve herself," Sheri explained in a nervous tone. "We have to go before they get back."

Adam grabbed Sheri by the hand and guided her through the night and away from the camp. 

"Stay close and try to make as little noise as possible," he explained as she followed him.

He listened as he pulled Sheri along with him through the shadows. He could hear the crickets, birds, and wind rush through the trees above them. He looked around for movement but found none other than the occasional squirrel or bird of prey swooping down to grab an unexpecting rodent. He felt the air around them. He continued with not slowing of his movement for about an hour before stopping and pulling Sheri into a small area covered with laurel.

"What's the matter," Sheri asked. "Did you hear something?"

"No," Adam answered. "We rest here until dawn. We can travel in low light, but to travel in pitch black is just asking for trouble. We want to have as much of an even ground with those who seek us as possible."

"What are you planning on saying to this ruler when you find him," Sheri asked after a moment of pause.

"I'm not going to say anything," Adam answered calmly.

"Then what are you planning," she asked sounding confused.

"I'm going to kill it."

The figures on the ground seemed to glow as they lay around a small fire. The sky was cold and the fog was thickening, but not quite thick enough to aid in the production of power as of yet. More power would have to be delivered in order to restore the kingdom to the point where it needed to be. 

Master knew what he was doing. Master gave him this mission. He would please his master and reap the rewards for doing so. He shifted his body so that he would lower in his circular flight and get a better look at those on the ground. 

"All sleep," he sent toward his master through the thoughts in his head. "Me attack?"

"No," came the booming voice of his master, vibrating within his head. "Send me the image of what you see."

With no questions, he sent the image of those on the ground to his master and waited for a new command. After a moment, his master's laughter bounced within his head.

"Excellent work," his master called. "Head back to the canopies and know that you have earned much favor with me tonight."

If he had lips, he would be smiling. Delight and pride filled him as he flew back to the canopy with the others that did not join in the hunt on this night. Maybe master would give him a name after this night.

Kyle stood next to his loving wife, Eliza as he felt the presence of the beast in the sky fade away. He would have to think of a great reward to the creature that found the group for him. He should have been able to find them on his own, but the creation of his kingdom had taken a lot of the power stored within the forest and he had to replenish.

"You look pleased, my husband," Eliza commented as she lightly pressed her hand to his back. "I assume you have found them?"

Kyle looked at his wife. Her light red skin shined in the light of the flickering torches of their living chambers within the castle. Her long black hair was brushed back to show the small horns that curve backward and ended in tiny points. Her white solid white eyes seemed to glow as her night vision showed her everything and her long, thin bat-like wings twitched in anticipation as she awaited his news. He smiled as he allowed his eyes to travel down her neck to see her large breasts that heaved in and out as she breathed. Her tiny waist was emphasized more by her widened hips. He could feel his blood flow into his cock, which hung down to his knees. 

"I would expect an answer first, "Eliza said as she noticed his growing erection. 

"We have found them, my wife," Kyle answered.

Eliza's smile widened as she turned and walked toward the balcony. He watched her as she stopped and leaned against the railing. The light of the moon shown off of her naked body and he approached her, stopping just behind her. He placed a hand on her firm ass and gave her a slight smack.

"You know I don't like sharing you," she explained, not moving from her position on the railing. "I know it's necessary for the power to regain to its necessary place, but I don't have to like it.

"My love is for you and only you," Kyle whispered as he rubbed his large red hands over and around her ass. His erection pushed his cock up until he could feel the tip touch the wetness of her pussy. She let out a soft moan of acceptance.

"I know," she whispered as she pushed her body back until his cock slid inside of her. 

"We will attack tonight," he explained as he pushed his hips forward, feeling his dick penetrate her completely. She moaned outward in delight and he could feel her pussy tighten around him as he pulled back.

"How many are you planning on taking," she asked in a rush as he watched her hands grip the railing of the balcony. 

"I need them to grow in strength," he explained as he pushed his massive rod back into her until his hips smacked against her asscheeks. "So the first invasion will be a smaller one. I'm thinking We'll come back with at least two women and two men."

"We don't need more men," she explained through a cry of ecstasy. "Our army is big enough, my love."

"True," Kyle agreed as he gripped her hips and began shoving his cock into her as hard as he could. "But I'm going to need a military commander eventually."

"What makes you think a military commander has to be a man," she asked through gritted teeth. He could feel her cunt vibrate around his cock as she began to orgasm.

"I don't think it needs to be a man," he stated as he felt her pussy explode around him. "But as weak as we are in the power at the moment, I think we'll need all the women for gaining power."

"We'll just have to see then," Eliza explained as she pushed herself away from him and dropped to her knees. She gripped his cock in her hands and wrapped her lips around the tip as she looked up into his eyes. Kyle released his load and watched as his cum exploded out of the corners of her lips. She gagged and struggled but kept her mouth around him and took as much of his cum as she could in as the rest spilled out and dripped down her chin. 

"Let us get the team ready," Eliza said as she wiped the access cum from her mouth and stood up.

"We shall begin," Kyle said as he looked over the tops of the trees in the direction of the people where his scout been. "This night will prove to be fruitful."

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1