The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Can share bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Its quite a while meeting a hot MILF and scrolling thru fellow bros' recommendations via past PMs here, found a MILF masseur contact; Lina. So quickly called for an appointment and bingo, she is available. Quickly made my way there and on meeting up, she was really hot; slim looking with well make up; dressed in a blue body fitting tight short dress with black net stockings and high heels. Took a quick shower and she had stripped to her black bra (B boobs though) and g strings. Massage is not bad; can fight with those in MPs; strong, properly done and well structured steps. Then came the happy ending where she will remove her bra and allow full autoroam, licking of nipples and so on while she tickle my nips and jerk me concurrently. Came in no time. Dressed up; paid her plus a small tip and she sent me off at the door. An afternoon well spent.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
NormanChin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Any Hot Milf Massage?

Tried Lina a couple of days ago; first look, real sexy and well dressed MILF - tight body hugging short dress revealing all her curves; black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up - I jokingly asked if she is going to Zouk and she laughed. Anyway, took a quick shower and she had switched her body hugging dress to a black short lingerie - like a Jap "ren qi".
Massage is surprisingly good with enough strength and she really knows where to press with the correct strength - in between found out that she used to work in a members' spa downtown. After nearly 45 mins, turn around and she slipped out of her lingerie revealing her firm B boobs - the rest is simply heavenly. Will RTF soonest. Maybe up her next round.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanChin View Post
Tried Lina a couple of days ago; first look, real sexy and well dressed MILF - tight body hugging short dress revealing all her curves; black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up - I jokingly asked if she is going to Zouk and she laughed. Anyway, took a quick shower and she had switched her body hugging dress to a black short lingerie - like a Jap "ren qi".
Massage is surprisingly good with enough strength and she really knows where to press with the correct strength - in between found out that she used to work in a members' spa downtown. After nearly 45 mins, turn around and she slipped out of her lingerie revealing her firm B boobs - the rest is simply heavenly. Will RTF soonest. Maybe up her next round.
Bro can share Lina's contact please?
Thank you.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share bro?
Old 22-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xiaonan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc bo?
Old 22-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS kindly PM Linda contact for my next visit, thanks
Old 20-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
alfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralfredgan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to try Xiao Han yesterday - this time, took a shower together. Looking at her huge boobs; could not take it further; so after some rubba rubba and licking sucking in the bathroom, dried up and proceeded to the bed. Told her to skip the massage and concentrate on the hardened rod and her magical hands weaved in and out of my little bro while mine were all over her. The rest is simply awesome.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
coup23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact
Old 20-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 6
Toraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanChin View Post
Can share ctc? Thanks
Old 20-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Dhuzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share Lina ctc thanks
Old 21-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexutd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share?
Old 21-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 21
lion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlion321us is a living Saint! - you won't find better

pl share lina or xiao han contacts.

TKS A lot.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dhaabbcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact?
Old 24-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Please share contact. Thanks.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro share contact? Read you fr made my rod stiff. Lol
Advert Space Available