The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I was informed that LELE changed her mind. She is staying back. Going down to see her later.
great marketing strategy
Old 12-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Here is a forum where you cannot comment. Just TCSS will do.

Write honest FR --positive or negative also zapped. Too many white knights and OKT
Damn. You remind me of the days we were told that we can’t even TCSS in this thread
Old 12-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Damn. You remind me of the days we were told that we can’t even TCSS in this thread
Mod said no fighting no trolling no promoting unless pay fee so left TCSS is allowed
Old 12-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mod said no fighting no trolling no promoting unless pay fee so left TCSS is allowed
Ok. TCSS it is then.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok. TCSS it is then.
We will SCLC at GL
Old 12-01-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Belated FR of Lan Xin (兰心) 1654A:

First impression: Plain Jane girl-next-door look with long black hair. Has crooked teeth which makes her look like an innocent teenage girl when she smiles. The front view of her face has a little resemblance to our "Kate Spade" MP Tin Pei Ling but not as high resemblance as ex-1667 WL Bei Bei.

Body: She has A cup boobs with slightly meaty butt on a slim body which is about 1.57m tall.

Pre-shower service: First surprise of the session - passionate auto-frenching from her. She frenched me before and after we took off our clothes. I returned the goodwill by sucking her nipples and kissing her tummy while she was standing.

Shower service: Boob rub, butt rub, BBBJ and another surprise, AR which was only the first round to come.

On bed service: Boob rub, AR, catbath and BBBJ. As per 1654A standard, this second round of AR was given with me on my all fours. She alternated between strong upward and downward licks with deep thrusts of her tongue on my asshole.

FJ: Wonderful feeling bonking her in missionary while seeing her GND face from the top. Felt like bonking an underaged girl especially when holding that small boobs of hers. Frenched her in between my thrusts into her pussy.

Overall: A plain-looking but excellent service-oriented girl. The frenching and two rounds of AR are my personal highlights of the session. Do note that my experience may differ from other bros as it is up to her to provide the auto-frenching. Big boobs lovers might also need to consider before trying her.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok. TCSS it is then.
Wow! How cool!

Just for this comment above, I just got zapped 111 points in ONE ZAP from 3905, my points drop to 3794!

The reason given for the zap in my user cp is: you are a son of a doggie OKT

Hi mr zapper, no offense but if you look at my history in this forum, you will know that I don’t support any particular house or any OKT.

Over the past 10 years I’ve been writing FR and commenting on all cat 150 prc houses - more than 30 different house over the years!

I am definitely not supporting any okt here.

Sorry if I offended you by posting in this thread.

You ask seniors like unfit or baotokh, or even more regular posters these days like Apache or mrbigbadbird, I am certainly not any okt runner!

Thank you and no need to zap people just because they chit chat inside this thread.

I'm not here to fight anyone, or defend anyone or anything.

Just a normal samster chit chatting in this thread, and also in many other threads.

Cheers.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 12-01-2019 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Belated FR of Lan Xin (兰心) 1654A:

First impression: Plain Jane girl-next-door look with long black hair. Has crooked teeth which makes her look like an innocent teenage girl when she smiles. The front view of her face has a little resemblance to our "Kate Spade" MP Tin Pei Ling but not as high resemblance as ex-1667 WL Bei Bei.

Body: She has A cup boobs with slightly meaty butt on a slim body which is about 1.57m tall.

Pre-shower service: First surprise of the session - passionate auto-frenching from her. She frenched me before and after we took off our clothes. I returned the goodwill by sucking her nipples and kissing her tummy while she was standing.

Shower service: Boob rub, butt rub, BBBJ and another surprise, AR which was only the first round to come.

On bed service: Boob rub, AR, catbath and BBBJ. As per 1654A standard, this second round of AR was given with me on my all fours. She alternated between strong upward and downward licks with deep thrusts of her tongue on my asshole.

FJ: Wonderful feeling bonking her in missionary while seeing her GND face from the top. Felt like bonking an underaged girl especially when holding that small boobs of hers. Frenched her in between my thrusts into her pussy.

Overall: A plain-looking but excellent service-oriented girl. The frenching and two rounds of AR are my personal highlights of the session. Do note that my experience may differ from other bros as it is up to her to provide the auto-frenching. Big boobs lovers might also need to consider before trying her.
Thanks for sharing. Good FR..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 13-01-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow! How cool!

Just for this comment above, I just got zapped 111 points in ONE ZAP from 3905, my points drop to 3794!

Cheers.
Someone out there must really hate you.
Damn it, now you probably cannot reach 4000 points in time before CNY to redeem your points for a free Mcd happy meal
Old 13-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar00 View Post
Someone out there must really hate you.
Damn it, now you probably cannot reach 4000 points in time before CNY to redeem your points for a free Mcd happy meal
Yep. Not that I don’t want to share, but people don’t want me to share, so what can I do? Haha.

Huat ah!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 13-01-2019 at 12:49 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yep. Not that I don’t want to share, but people don’t want me to share, so what can I do? Haha.

Huat ah!
Walau, I TCSS with you also kena zap LOL, lai lah lai lah, later I go exchange points can liao

Edit: I also kena the 111 point zap liao!! Achievement Unlocked!!! Now I cannot redeem points for a free Coke liao, so sad.

Last edited by Jaguar00; 13-01-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old 24-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

If you are looking for service, look no further than Lan Xing. Great attitude, fantastic service.

She does have small tits and looks very plain, more like a girl next door look, but her service is easily the best I have had in the last 5 years.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
I tried Ella and she did mention I had changed positions but she did not show me a black face. (I suppose when she mentions changing positions, it was just a casual remark).

During shower when I asked her to wash my face, she gave me the shower and requested me to wash myself, maybe she is worried about splashing water on my face. She insisted on washing my hands during shower and me wiping my sweat when I bonk her missionary. (For those who insists on choosing her, please remember to let her wash your hands during shower and to wipe off your sweat during sex).

r4y1985, as the saying goes “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” and it is really sad you gave her “6/10” for her looks.

In my opinion, she is very pretty with good figure and B Cup boobs. (If she were to wear push up bra, boobs can easily become C Cup).

In fact, there were comments that Ella looks like 钟欣潼(Gillian Chung)!

In my personal liking and rating in "looks" only,
(my min passing pt is 7/10 and appearance at this level is "Attractive" to me and will excite me to bonk)

Ella 1654a, Anne 1667, Xing Xing (RTC) 16W04, 7.1/10

Cai Ser, 1431, Ji Xiang 1658a, Piao Piao 1608, Xia Tian 16W04, Anqi 1608, Shan Shan 1606, 7.3/10

QiQi 1612, Xiao Li 2040, Bao Bao 1667, yuan yuan 1649, 7.5/10

Han Han (RTC), Lu Lu 1669, Xiao Yu 1431, Yi Yi 2047, Yue Qi (RTC) 2062a, Bai He 16W06, 7.7/10

Mei Le 2033, 7.9/10

General Unfit and Colonel Bird, now u have a better idea of my likings and classifications, lol
Old 28-01-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
In my personal liking and rating in "looks" only,
(my min passing pt is 7/10 and appearance at this level is "Attractive" to me and will excite me to bonk)

Ella 1654a, Anne 1667, Xing Xing (RTC) 16W04, 7.1/10

Cai Ser, 1431, Ji Xiang 1658a, Piao Piao 1608, Xia Tian 16W04, Anqi 1608, Shan Shan 1606, 7.3/10

QiQi 1612, Xiao Li 2040, Bao Bao 1667, yuan yuan 1649, 7.5/10

Han Han (RTC), Lu Lu 1669, Xiao Yu 1431, Yi Yi 2047, Yue Qi (RTC) 2062a, Bai He 16W06, 7.7/10

Mei Le 2033, 7.9/10

General Unfit and Colonel Bird, now u have a better idea of my likings and classifications, lol
Your rating is really precise

Same taste for pretty girls

MeiLe 8.5 for me
Old 28-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Your rating is really precise

Same taste for pretty girls

MeiLe 8.5 for me
I hope "Happy" 1820, as strongly recommended by Colonel Bird, can reach 8.1, haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1