The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #721  
Old 14-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Yeah...she is nice. Probably in her 30s..well kept,slim and elegant. Not the typical SYT but she exudes an alluring effect.

All the more she is sincere and nice, that is what i am smitten with. She is so different from those others that just want your $$$. We talk well together.

And yes you are right, it has to be one sided. She knows there is no way she is gonna break up my current status. Even if there is any good feeling at her end, she is definitely not gonna tell me how she feels. She will rather bottle it up than share.

She also told me there were also others who have similar asked her out, expressed a liking for her. But she remains unmoved. I believe she was affected by a previous bad incident which makes her very wary and become more guarded. I can understand how she would feel towards any new admirers.

I also know nothing will come out of this. But she is really a gem i treasure.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #722  
Old 15-01-2019, 12:54 PM
BGNeo BGNeo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 100
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BGNeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Yeah...she is nice. Probably in her 30s..well kept,slim and elegant. Not the typical SYT but she exudes an alluring effect.

All the more she is sincere and nice, that is what i am smitten with. She is so different from those others that just want your $$$. We talk well together.

And yes you are right, it has to be one sided. She knows there is no way she is gonna break up my current status. Even if there is any good feeling at her end, she is definitely not gonna tell me how she feels. She will rather bottle it up than share.

She also told me there were also others who have similar asked her out, expressed a liking for her. But she remains unmoved. I believe she was affected by a previous bad incident which makes her very wary and become more guarded. I can understand how she would feel towards any new admirers.

I also know nothing will come out of this. But she is really a gem i treasure.
Bro,

Your situation is very similar from mine, seriously hope that you overcome it but I have to say your ML's pattern is very similar from the one I got KCed. Don't tell me, we both fall for the same lady but then there is so many ML that fit this description, she working in the city area?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #723  
Old 15-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Bro,

Your situation is very similar from mine, seriously hope that you overcome it but I have to say your ML's pattern is very similar from the one I got KCed. Don't tell me, we both fall for the same lady but then there is so many ML that fit this description, she working in the city area?
Nope. Not city.

I long suspected she probably had something brief wih someone who was married. The other half the missus somehow caught the guy looking for her. That was some years back Dun ask me how I know even though she didn't tell me.

She probably realised her error and likely decided never to get involved with anyone ever again. She just wants a simple life. No complications from relationships. Too troublesome. Lol.

Trying to let go slowly. But hard. Cold turkey is not working. It is stupid trying to pursue something that is not going to work, but why do we still do it? Especially after she has already made it clear.

Her reason is we are trying to use material stuff to win her over, it is not true love. Once the fad is over in a few months, we move on.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #724  
Old 15-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

I also understand that money was involved in the previous relationship.
Apparently the guy borrowed money from her....when things turned sour, he tried to return her the money, but she refused to take it from him....

That is why I feel she is a very sincere person. Even though she gave him $$, she didn't want to accept anything back from the guy. But in a way, this might mean she really felt something true towards that guy. But she decided it was best not to continue and have a clean break.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #725  
Old 15-01-2019, 04:09 PM
BGNeo BGNeo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 100
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BGNeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
I also understand that money was involved in the previous relationship.
Apparently the guy borrowed money from her....when things turned sour, he tried to return her the money, but she refused to take it from him....

That is why I feel she is a very sincere person. Even though she gave him $$, she didn't want to accept anything back from the guy. But in a way, this might mean she really felt something true towards that guy. But she decided it was best not to continue and have a clean break.
Not all ML working in this industry is bad I will agree with you, I know some ML that after so many years we are still good friends and we will go out for dinners etc, some will even advice you on things but the good ones are the REALLY outliners in the bell curve and stand a very small percentage.

The one I got KCed had a relationship with a guy and started a business together and ended up closed but she did not tell me in detail of how deep their relationship went. she is a very private person as well. I secretly also found out that she is actually married to a Singaporean but that is a very long story and she told me that she is not type who wants to get married.

The reason you can't forget her is that you kept seeing her too often and naturally affection will grow this is very human. I know it is a very hard phase that u are facing, been through it but you have to face it head on there is no short cuts to this.
For me, my turning point was when I found out that she have a husband already in Singapore and saw with my own 2 eyes the wedding photo, my heart just went dead and my mind just stop thinking about her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #726  
Old 15-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Not all ML working in this industry is bad I will agree with you, I know some ML that after so many years we are still good friends and we will go out for dinners etc, some will even advice you on things but the good ones are the REALLY outliners in the bell curve and stand a very small percentage.

The one I got KCed had a relationship with a guy and started a business together and ended up closed but she did not tell me in detail of how deep their relationship went. she is a very private person as well. I secretly also found out that she is actually married to a Singaporean but that is a very long story and she told me that she is not type who wants to get married.

The reason you can't forget her is that you kept seeing her too often and naturally affection will grow this is very human. I know it is a very hard phase that u are facing, been through it but you have to face it head on there is no short cuts to this.
For me, my turning point was when I found out that she have a husband already in Singapore and saw with my own 2 eyes the wedding photo, my heart just went dead and my mind just stop thinking about her.
Bro, sometimes I feel the reason why she is so private is that she is involved with someone. When I found out about the bad incident she had with another guy...I asked her in a different manner, to see if she is willing to say anything, but she just kept quiet and said she does not need to comment. I think something real existed between them. At that point I really felt like walking away but I decided that that was her past and her own private life that she can choose not to reveal to anyone .

Sorry bro for your incident but I am glad you have closure in the sense that you found out about her husband. I wish sometimes I can dig up something bad about her , something that will make me forget and make a clean break. But it is not fair to pin any blame on her for something that happened 4 years back .

So I hope I will wake up one day. She keeps saying that I am still in a dream. Eventually I will wake up.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #727  
Old 15-01-2019, 06:02 PM
BGNeo BGNeo is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 100
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BGNeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Bro, sometimes I feel the reason why she is so private is that she is involved with someone. When I found out about the bad incident she had with another guy...I asked her in a different manner, to see if she is willing to say anything, but she just kept quiet and said she does not need to comment. I think something real existed between them. At that point I really felt like walking away but I decided that that was her past and her own private life that she can choose not to reveal to anyone .

Sorry bro for your incident but I am glad you have closure in the sense that you found out about her husband. I wish sometimes I can dig up something bad about her , something that will make me forget and make a clean break. But it is not fair to pin any blame on her for something that happened 4 years back .

So I hope I will wake up one day. She keeps saying that I am still in a dream. Eventually I will wake up.
Then u owe it to yourself to find out something about her SECRETLY, u said u often visit her then u should know her pattern eg what time she knock off from work, see whether someone will come and fetch her back home etc. I tell u sometimes these ML are playing mind games with u seriously, you will be seriously shocked at what they are capable of and what you find out.
u r now in a state of mind that she is an angel, it is not always the case.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #728  
Old 15-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro,i think she will know if anyone is tailing her. Is this how you found out about the hubby?

She is very guarded after the bad incident. Apparently the guy's wife followed her and found him looking for her. I believe she will be very aware if someone wants to stalk her.

That happened when she first arrived in SG. Likely in her first year of work when she is still a greenhorn.

I know the estate she stays but that is a big place, unless I get a private eye , I will never stand a chance. She takes the hus.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #729  
Old 15-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

The guy"s wife apparently just saw them , no hard evidence . But she reported to the police.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #730  
Old 15-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Supernova222 Supernova222 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 8
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

I reckon the other guy still hasn't given up. Though she blocked him on wechat. That is why she will take different routes to work and back. By bus or sometimes mrt. I am pretty sure he might still be stalking her months after the breakup. But perhaps no longer since it has been so long.

That is why her residence is top secret. Lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #731  
Old Today, 03:59 PM
triplebiatch triplebiatch is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 263
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
triplebiatch is one of the Best!triplebiatch is one of the Best!triplebiatch is one of the Best!triplebiatch is one of the Best!
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
RED ONE SIX THIS IS RED TWO ZERO

Tango Hotel Echo Bravos Oscar Sierra Seirra India Sierra foxtrot oscar LIMA LIMA OSCAR whiskey india november golf delta alpha india lima yankee

RED ONE SIX How copy ?
The Boss is Following Daily! R16
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious [USA] - 24 yr old chiobu teacher kena impregnated by 13 yr old boy, kena 10 y Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 15-01-2017 06:30 PM
Relax lah! Jesus kena cruxified, Peter went to jail, John the baptist kena head chop! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-10-2015 03:20 PM
Relax lah! Jesus kena cruxified, Peter went to jail, John the baptist kena head chop! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-10-2015 03:00 PM
Relax lah! Jesus kena cruxified, Peter went to jail, John the baptist kena head chop! Sammyboy RSS Feed Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature 0 21-10-2015 02:50 PM
KC trap or? Radical Matters of the Heart. 35 09-10-2013 12:51 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph