The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

bad start to 2021 ..

He said according to the cursory examination of the corpse, there were abrasions and hematomas or bruises on the thighs and knees while it is still being investigated if there is a possible 'rape' or 'gang rape' that occurred although the official results are still awaited in the medico legal conducted by the PNP and Toxicology results if the corpse has the presence of alcohol or drugs because the cause of death is still in the possession of an "aneurysm" which is said to be a secondary cause of death.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/philippine...025633796.html
Old 05-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Boy or girl ? Haha

She's near me .. tempting

True girl.

Target soon

Old 05-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

finally, the cheapo fucko .. Loko

Because times are now really bad, but she don't want to send pic. But says "taba .. "

go figure ..

Old 10-01-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

hopefully shorter travel times to Manila from the north ??? From 3 hours Balintawag to Pasay to maybe 30 minutes ?

it's a double decker road most of the ways .. Filipino talent ..

Old 11-01-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

How much will they charge them I wonder
Old 11-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
How much will they charge them I wonder
Toll free for now.. but totally worth it as it takes 2 hours sometimes to get to Cubao from balintawag, and then another hour by taxi to Makati. Or at least 2 hours on good days..and 1 hour on rare days.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:11 AM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Govt officials probably getting millions from that deal. Highly unlikely they will say NO to China vaccines however low efficacy it may be

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Old 15-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Govt officials probably getting millions from that deal. Highly unlikely they will say NO to China vaccines however low efficacy it may be
Corruption in PH ? no such thing..

Meanwhile, Presidential security and lot have been vaccinated, but president says he cant' give details.

And then says 'citizens can't choose the vaccine, we will give what's good', and also says 'I don't care what other cities are buying. And they can buy what they want'

total non-coordination. and cluster fxxk.. Even LGUs, Manila, Baguio and all ordering their own vaccines.

Don't know how it will work, when the different vaccines only protect from specific strains..
Old 15-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Maybe cost itself is cheap, but of course govt needs something in return also.
From what I'm hearing, almost 50% govt purchase price goes to someone else's pockets. It's an unspoken agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
See them compare the prices of all the vaccines, made in China also not cheap.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe cost itself is cheap, but of course govt needs something in return also.
From what I'm hearing, almost 50% govt purchase price goes to someone else's pockets. It's an unspoken agreement.
I read somewhere Indonesia pay 800 peso equivalent, Ph pay 3,600 for same vaccine .. Ph DoH says the order late price up .. where got such thing for government to government order ????

Of course, no politician in Ph is bad or steal.
Old 16-01-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

miss my trip to pinay land, hope can go there soon

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 17-01-2021, 03:07 AM
Samster (eP)

I pity most filipinos, they're very gullible and will believe everything the current government tells them. Though not all are, those who aren't are mostly exploiting them though in work or business.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
I pity most filipinos, they're very gullible and will believe everything the current government tells them. Though not all are, those who aren't are mostly exploiting them though in work or business.
And they will soon vote in Marcos as president .. as Duterte said women can't run a country .. (after Cory and GMA - ouch .. )
Old 17-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Not really, it's the same tactic as he used before, they will say she will not run, but will actually run for sure.

They will get sympathy and will probably say that they don't see any qualified candidate and that filipinos needs her help and it is God's calling etc...
They like to play this tactic and simple minded masses easily buys this. After all they like dramas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And they will soon vote in Marcos as president .. as Duterte said women can't run a country .. (after Cory and GMA - ouch .. )
Old 17-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Actually now they say the price was never mentioned before and it was fake news. And that China will say whatever price they want since they're not capitalist. But as per initial report, that amount actually came from their department when they ask for the budget, probably the extra will go to their pockets. So it is true cost is around 650, but the rest of 3k is "other expenses". And general masses will still believe it and just move on to next juicy gossip

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/138464...ose-says-roque

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I read somewhere Indonesia pay 800 peso equivalent, Ph pay 3,600 for same vaccine .. Ph DoH says the order late price up .. where got such thing for government to government order ????

Of course, no politician in Ph is bad or steal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1