The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Tend to agree with Bro Blu3, I visited her on Day2 with no known FR. I’d felt a tinge of disappointment when I first saw her under dim light as she was not the girl in the pic but because she has her own attractiveness, proceeded with action.
Her main plus is her figure / body tone / height/ B as well as pleasant personality. Plain vanilla sensual for 100 is acceptable. Location is strong yes too. When I RTM I will suggest she uses her own pic.
https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/
according to her, image belongs to her.
Old 17-01-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
according to her, image belongs to her.
Noted , doesn’t really matter .. for $100 cat, she should find returning customers especially when she becomes less green, and enhance her touches.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

Actually hor, comments abt 'looks grow on u', '耐看' doesn't really help the ML v much
=p
Old 17-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Noted , doesn’t really matter .. for $100 cat, she should find returning customers especially when she becomes less green, and enhance her touches.
another train of thoughts, being green can be a good differentiator from the season ML.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post
Old 17-01-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Mr for https://sglonelyguy.site/anna-massage/
Looks 9/10 looks like photos syt
Massage i dont really enjoy massages but i think she did a great job and did ask if strenght is okay.
She did shower for me. Quite okay sensual abit catbath, light kiss, and sucking of nipple.
Hj was slow and enjoyable.
I think quite worth it and is a gem to be shared with u guys in these tough times many girls are hard to book
Rtm yes
Thanks for the FR. But she prices herself like a FL, especially the bbbj bit. So you paid her $150?
Old 17-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Lapsupboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Is it hard to book Aimee these days?
Depends if she wants to work or not hahah
Old 17-01-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the FR. But she prices herself like a FL, especially the bbbj bit. So you paid her $150?
How to tell a fl price?
Old 17-01-2021, 11:56 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Missing in action for awhile...flip past a few pages of this thread...

I guess i dint missed much...pcc is still better for now

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-01-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Missing in action for awhile...flip past a few pages of this thread...

I guess i dint missed much...pcc is still better for now

I share this similar sentiments!
All pictures showed so much touching up, and when meet in real person, totally or somewhat different. And worst, popular ones still need to wait 2 weeks advance booking. First for me after cheonging so many years.
The moment that the green lane border opens, so much came back with tourist visa... and then some suddenly disappear after short or quick tour here. This market is ever-so exciting.
Tried texting a few, their booking is so full daily.

Btw, anyone knows where XYZ went or in contact? After my 1 review of her... suddenly gone few days later.
Old 18-01-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
I share this similar sentiments!
All pictures showed so much touching up, and when meet in real person, totally or somewhat different. And worst, popular ones still need to wait 2 weeks advance booking. First for me after cheonging so many years.
The moment that the green lane border opens, so much came back with tourist visa... and then some suddenly disappear after short or quick tour here. This market is ever-so exciting.
Tried texting a few, their booking is so full daily.

Btw, anyone knows where XYZ went or in contact? After my 1 review of her... suddenly gone few days later.
She RTC for personal family matters according to her WC
Old 18-01-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I went ahead with just the hj anyone tried her bbbj? This is for https://sglonelyguy.site/anna-massage/
Old 18-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
I went ahead with just the hj anyone tried her bbbj? This is for https://sglonelyguy.site/anna-massage/
And also maybe ask if there's a top up for fj... i suspect there is
Old 18-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let’s hold on for 5 more weeks, more options coming....
Old 18-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Sophia

https://sglonelyguy.site/sophia-massage/

was at orchard area with time, made some booking msg and as expected all full but she was available at short notice so took up the offer. End up, its not really at orchard, still need to travel a bit.

Looks - 5.5, face features fall abit flat and need to give massive discount from online, body boods is quite good. overall looks/body wise still ok for me to proceed.

Overall Service - 3, pretty good bbbj skills and spent most of the session on it actually, that is it, the rest of the menu items were poorly done. No covering for the bed (almost wanted to leave already) and very early i realized most likely my timing overlapped with another bro. Wanted to clear me off ASAP but i was being an ass, surprisingly she did not lose temper but worked through this "difficult" customer with some whining, ignoring the furiously blinking phone. My suspicion was confirmed when I left at around 45 mins and even before i put on my shoes she already gave instruction to next bro to proceed up. I definitely did not get this early entry treatment lor.....

Overall rating 3/10, gave some points for the little positives in the session, perhaps the rush of time compromised her standards but fast food operating style with poor hygiene cannot be forgibven . RTM ? even if free is also a waste of time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1