The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A New Adventure - Luxury, Class & Milf

Sorry I need to clarify : that picture wasn’t her, but the screenshot I got was similar. Sorry I didn’t want to post the real photos as her tattoos may give her identity away. Although I think it’s not likely - but better safe than sorry.

Anyways recently I started date someone long term. I feel super bad sometimes that I’m finding flings on the side but I really don’t know how to reconcile this feeling. Maybe some bros here can help.

I really like my girlfriend, she is super nice. Unlike most gold digging girls I use to date, my current gf comes from wealth. But she wouldn’t mind if we go eat Zhi Char or that I don’t drive ( I had a Mercedes before but I hated to drive and sold it recently). She’s like the kind of women every successful man needs and I feel so lucky with her. Once I brought her to an expensive (simi one star, two star) restaurant and when she saw the bill she insisted to split it with me. I often think i am the biggest asshole in the world for cheating on her but to me those girls are just really flings to satisfy my lust. But i find it really hard to stop it at the same time. I know many bros here are also married and they do it all the time, honestly my body tells me I need it., but my heart is full of guilty.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Happpynewyear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Sorry I need to clarify : that picture wasn’t her, but the screenshot I got was similar. Sorry I didn’t want to post the real photos as her tattoos may give her identity away. Although I think it’s not likely - but better safe than sorry.

Anyways recently I started date someone long term. I feel super bad sometimes that I’m finding flings on the side but I really don’t know how to reconcile this feeling. Maybe some bros here can help.

I really like my girlfriend, she is super nice. Unlike most gold digging girls I use to date, my current gf comes from wealth. But she wouldn’t mind if we go eat Zhi Char or that I don’t drive ( I had a Mercedes before but I hated to drive and sold it recently). She’s like the kind of women every successful man needs and I feel so lucky with her. Once I brought her to an expensive (simi one star, two star) restaurant and when she saw the bill she insisted to split it with me. I often think i am the biggest asshole in the world for cheating on her but to me those girls are just really flings to satisfy my lust. But i find it really hard to stop it at the same time. I know many bros here are also married and they do it all the time, honestly my body tells me I need it., but my heart is full of guilty.
Noted, good story most important.
Old 06-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
bigpudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one TS, carry on your story. I support
Old 06-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
I often think i am the biggest asshole in the world for cheating on her but to me those girls are just really flings to satisfy my lust. But i find it really hard to stop it at the same time. I know many bros here are also married and they do it all the time, honestly my body tells me I need it., but my heart is full of guilty.
I suspect there is no way to "reconcile". You just need to ask yourself if the risk is worth it. After all if she is a good woman, you should really treasure her.
Old 06-01-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha recently I saw a ML, half the time say she’s at home working half the time in shop. LOL, ml also WFH haha.

Recently, Melody abit hard to book. To me she’s really like the Milf package. Lap chio face, sexy body, good service. Man I need a back massage badly sia.

Anyways today Anna and I went to a spa together (clean one) haha but I know they usually ask us to change into underwear only. So I was hoping we can enter couples suite and I can have a nice look at her body!!!

Too bad when we went there she tell the receptionist to have separate rooms. Massage was clean and bad. Fuck how I wish it was melody. After that we went for supper and Anna says we should supper more often 3-4 am also no prob. I wonder why a girl so sociable and hot is single at her 40s. I heard she tried to date bankers and traders but didn’t work out. She even told me she caught her ex cheating on some Thai FL or something.

With no company retreat this year due to Covid, can’t meet Arisawa this time. Damme was hoping for a banging session this year. Hope to have more action in 2021.
Old 07-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, hope to read more steamy adventures.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting write up.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Nice to see another fan of Melody. Can jio her go spa together and fuck inside. Lol! Try jio her to G spa and fuck in couple room ....

Super hot body. Knn....
Old 17-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BigFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow! Nice to see another fan of Melody. Can jio her go spa together and fuck inside. Lol! Try jio her to G spa and fuck in couple room ....

Super hot body. Knn....
Out of curiosity bro, do MLs give ladies specials?
Old 18-01-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Haha I think Melody not bad la but recently i found out her real age and got a shock. Haha someday when she retire maybe i will write "ML wars - the story behind the legends"

Anyways, I think Anna and I going nowhere, kanna friend Zone. haiz. But recently, Anna intro me a new girl, her name call Yumi! haha she is also from the luxury sector and she's more pre-milf. Looks like this girl from the old mediaC show light years

Hope to have more action.

On the side, I also went to find this Milf which really caught my eye for a longtime - Eva. I think she's on multiple sites.

Wow the sex was damme amazing shit. We did like so many positions and we fucked for a solid 30 mins straight. Super milfy vibe, stretch marks on stomach, saggy boobs.

She has the secretary / OL vibe, a little teacher feel. I wont write a full FR for her but as a milf lover, I think she's good. Spa location sucks and she no BBBJ but I really like her body and her initiative.
Old 18-01-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFreeze View Post
Out of curiosity bro, do MLs give ladies specials?
I asked before, most ML will reject.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
boyangtang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, enjoying it
Old 21-01-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
Registers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bro, keep the story coming.
Old 22-08-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Wow, time really flies under COVID.

Sorry for not updating. Honestly, life under COVID sucks, no events, no meeting of hot girls and no fuck trips. Haha, but OK back to the story of Anna.

So Anna and I grew after that event and she intro me to another one of her close friend, let's call her Yoona. She's a hot lady in her 40s but she looks early 30s and coincidentally I actually hit on Yoona at an event 3 years ago.

Looks a bit like the one below.

Yoona is a BBS : British born singaporean. But she only dates asian guys. Woohoo. Anyways, recently I have been seeing these 2 girls and I am trying to push them for some adventure!!

Yoona and I have decided to take a cruise together in Nov. I hope we have some action. She was quite receptive to my advances 3 years ago but she didn't know my age (I look like I am in my late thirties but I am actually in my early thirties) and she told me after we became friends that she cant accept our age gap. But I wont take No for an answer at this point - (disclaimer, I do not support rape culture but a man cannot give up too easily)

Yoona is bringing another ABK friend (American born Korean) so let's see where this leads to.

On the side, I have decided to firm up my flabby body but taking up fencing (which compliments my French job) and I also started with French classes. Honestly most French are snobs and my inner chao ah beng cant stand it.

I think I lost like 5Kg since I started (mostly from the sweating inside the gear). Anyways I hope my company sends me to France soon so I can go bang some awesome frech chicks.
Old 22-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, and nice update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1