The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 02-03-2003, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: RE : Tell the Truth

Quote:
Originally posted by chjw18
Bro. Nonoe,

It's very possible to land a screw in HRC Beijing for RMB800. In fact, I have done it with RMB350. My usual trick is -
1. Buy them drinks till about closing time (approx. 2:00 am). This will cost you about RMB200.
2. By 2:00 am, it will be too late for the girl to hunt for alternatives and you would have built some good feelings by then.
3. Tell them you are going to station in Beijing soon and is looking for a companion (the local term is "bao-mu" or baby-sitter).
4. Tell them you did not bring enough money but would still like to spend some more time with her to "test the feeling".
5. At this stage, you can make an offer and most of them will take it. RMB350 could be 2 weeks' pay for ordinary workers. Furthermore, the girl would have already paid RMB80 for cover-charge; hence going empty handed is not desirable.

However, this trick doesn't work in Shanghai HRC !!!!

Cheers
Bro Nonoe,

Honest to god, this is true and I guess it was my lucky nite.
It was my 1st time to HRC BJ and entrance fee with 1 drinks is
80RMB. Then I spotted her all alone by herself. Get closer and then chit chat up at a table. All these while, I did not initiate as
I think the gal will think you're desparate and jack up price. Like I said in my previous post, she quoted 800RMB and I asked overnite. She said no and I said no and she said ok. This gal is new to the scene and only 21.

I went another nite and a Chinese gal approached me and offered 2000RMB. I just said not interested and walk away.
I am telling the truth and what good do I get from lying. I am not promoting for HRC.
Of course I gave her 50RMB for taxi when she left at 11am.

Will be in BJ in mid-March and meeting her again. Wow!
Old 04-03-2003, 11:16 AM
B4RSK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I had met a girl in HRC asking 800RMB, so it is possible.

If you go to HRC often enough, you will see the familiar faces. The market of flesh is a cruel one. Some girls are more popular then others and therefore command higher price.

To help the community, all bros should make their stand and refuse ridiculous price.
Old 04-03-2003, 04:08 PM
nonoe

Re: Re: RE : Tell the Truth

Quote:
Originally posted by seeknewss
Bro Nonoe,

Honest to god, this is true and I guess it was my lucky nite.
It was my 1st time to HRC BJ and entrance fee with 1 drinks is
80RMB. Then I spotted her all alone by herself. Get closer and then chit chat up at a table. All these while, I did not initiate as
I think the gal will think you're desparate and jack up price. Like I said in my previous post, she quoted 800RMB and I asked overnite. She said no and I said no and she said ok. This gal is new to the scene and only 21.

I went another nite and a Chinese gal approached me and offered 2000RMB. I just said not interested and walk away.
I am telling the truth and what good do I get from lying. I am not promoting for HRC.
Of course I gave her 50RMB for taxi when she left at 11am.

Will be in BJ in mid-March and meeting her again. Wow!
you are one lucky guy. But actually these FOC thing does happen. I think what one bro said is true. If u tell them u station in BJ for a while. THeir eyes will light up

anyway really depend on luck!. So bros going BJ, do say u will be in BJ regularly and chances of FOC is very high. BUt maybe first time have to pay.

I will be in Shanghai in third week of march and maybe drop by Beijing after that. IN BJ maybe give all my FOCs a call heeee.

nonoe
Old 20-03-2003, 02:09 PM
B4RSK

Taxis are everywhere in Beijing city so you should have no problem to move around.

Hotels in Beijing are not cheap (compared to the local living standard). Of course you still can find cheap accommodations but may not be of acceptable international standard. My recommendation is Landmark Hotel (the last I know the room rate is around USD60). I think it is partly owned by Singaporean (why support others while you can support you own countrymen). Also, the HRC and Passion are just nearby.

The popular hang-out for locals include Banana disco.
Old 20-03-2003, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by B4RSK
Taxis are everywhere in Beijing city so you should have no problem to move around.

Hotels in Beijing are not cheap (compared to the local living standard). Of course you still can find cheap accommodations but may not be of acceptable international standard. My recommendation is Landmark Hotel (the last I know the room rate is around USD60). I think it is partly owned by Singaporean (why support others while you can support you own countrymen). Also, the HRC and Passion are just nearby.

The popular hang-out for locals include Banana disco.
Fully agreed with bro B4RSK. HRC is next to Landmark hotel.
Great Wall Sheraton Hotel is just opposite Landmark hotel.
Passion is in Sheraton Hotel. The open car park in front of both
Sheraton and Landmark is where you find lady pimps waiting for you to introduce their gal service. I have not try fear of not safe and went to HRC instead. Also if you go Passion, at least need to spend RMB500 for the best KTV hostess in Beijing to sit, drink, talk and rubba for a couple of hour. Take away will cost you at least RMB1000 and above. Not worth it. Enjoy.
Old 20-03-2003, 02:24 PM
B4RSK

Re: Good Serviced Apartment in Beijing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun70
Dear Brothers in Beijing,

I will be going there shortly for around 2 to 3 months for a project. I am looking for a good serviced apartment which provide laundry and internet access and situated near Jianguomenwai Dajie. Rental shouldn't be too expensive too.

Anyone out there has any good recommendations? Appreciate all the help I can get. I will look you guys up when I am there.

Thanks.
Cal.
Apartment around that area is expensive as it is considered as CDB area. SOHO is very popular amoung foreigner there. No information for the rate however but I suspect it is most then 8,000 RMB/month.
Old 22-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
this thread has sort of died down as compared to it's counterpart in shanghai. is it the cold winter ? is it because most of the singaporeans are here with families ? is beijing actually more boring than shanghai ?

both are great cities of china and i think what u find in SH u can find in BJ. i have pulled out this thread becos i think BJ is as vibrant as SH and brothers here can exchange more contacts and fun places.

after the cold freezing winter and numerous business trips, i am back in BJ and found this thread dead and limited information. what to do ?

i went on to mixed with the locals, spend money and time testing and trying and finally, found some places of interest.

remember the question i ask about shower, sxx, pay and go ? check this out: 398 dong si bei da lu. it is a shower house. all in about rmb450. do not expect superb deco and style, but the gals there: frenly and nice.... been there 3 times, twice b4 Sars and once last weekend.

hopefully with this, we, cheongsters would have some fun in the summer and post more exchanges and information.
Old 22-07-2003, 05:56 PM
B4RSK

Bro,

Glad to know someone is reviving this thread. Why it is so quite? Maybe Beijing is an expensive place to have fun.

Some recent discoveries:
- In most "Shower Places" or Sauna(s), you can get hand job. Never tried anything further, but think it's possible. (Is it available at the place you mentioned?)
- Banana disco has just reopen. Many freelancers are ready to keep you companied. Just tip them before you leave.
- If you are funcy of Europeans, try ÆßÐǵº at ÈÕ̳¶«Â·.
- Just wander outside Hard Rock Cafe, someone will approach you. You can ask girls brought for your viewing (never, never follow them to any place). You can then bring the girl back. Think the asking price is 400RMB for one shot. Overnight stay can be arranged.
- Den Pub at ¹¤ÈËÌåÓý¹Ý¶«Â·: Freelancers ready to go back with you.

That's all for now.
Old 22-07-2003, 06:39 PM
Samster

the shower place i mention is RMB450, 1 shot of the cunt @ 45mins max ...
Old 23-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi ultraman,

does it translate as "398 east west north big road"?

if you can, is it possible that i have the telephone number as well?
Old 29-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Samster

dong si bei da jie, no. 398. have fun, u can jio me to go there too.
Old 29-07-2003, 02:23 PM
Samster

sorry, east four north big road
Old 30-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Serviced Apartment in Beijing?

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun70
Dear Brothers in Beijing,

I will be going there shortly for around 2 to 3 months for a project. I am looking for a good serviced apartment which provide laundry and internet access and situated near Jianguomenwai Dajie. Rental shouldn't be too expensive too.

Anyone out there has any good recommendations? Appreciate all the help I can get. I will look you guys up when I am there.

Thanks.
Cal.
You may wish to consider New World Tai Hua Serviced Apartments near New World Centre. Alternatively, there Hendersen Centre Serviced Apartments which is along Jianguomenwai Dajie. Both are about US$1000 a month or a little bit more for a small studio.
Old 23-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 21
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Was in Beijing last week for two nites after spending three wonderful nites in HK with the 141 ladies.

Sadly, Beijing turned up to be a real bummer.

It was not my first trip to Beijing, in fact I have been there a couple of time before except that on this occasion I did not have my usual Shanghai "companion" with me.

So, decided to go try some local companionship.

Was staying in Prime Hotel in the Wangfujing area. Inside the hotel there is a spa and decided to give it a try on the 2nd nite (1st nite got in very later and after meetings very tired).

Wah, helluva expensive. Went there and asked what the charges were. Receptionist showed me the "menu" and tried to explain that everything cost money there. My head was spinning after about 3 minutes. Fortunately, a male usher offered to explain things slowly to me. He brought me to a so-called "VIP" room. Told me that they have different types of massages there, HK style, Jap style, Swedish style, Thai style, PRC style and even medicinal massage. Each cost about S$50 per 45 minutes except for the Thai style massage which costs close to S$100 for one and a half hours. I was then told that the massage charge does not include the room charge which is another S$20 or so for each hour. Then there is the bath charges, which is another S$35 or so. I did some quick maths and found that if for a 2 session massage it would cost me at least RMB700, which is about S$145. In Singapore, even Dragon and Executive is not so expensive and food is throwned in. Did I mentione that food and drinks are separately charged in this Beijing joint? Best of all, I said that I was a hotel guest and I did not need to use the bath facilities. The reply was sorry, all guests have to use the bath facilities.

I told myself, ah, what the heck, since already here, might as well try and see what happens. Maybe can get lucky.

Went back to reception and was requested to take off my shoes. Was given a pair of slippers and shown to the locker room. It was around 11 pm and I was the only one there. Attendants were fussing about me, helped me hang up my clothes and all. Went to the bath area and found that the shower in a shower stall had already been turned on and temperature adjusted. Had my shower and noticed a nice compliment of shower cream, hair shampoo, face scrub and all. Finished shower and attendant was there with a towel. Went into the hot pool and another attendant offered me a back scrub. I thought, shit don;t know how much more, so I said no, sat in the hot pool watching TV on a plasma TV screen. Then went for a steam bath, then back to hot pool again. After lingering in bath area for about half an hour (I had already asked whether any time limit for using bath area and the answer was no), went into another TV room. Very nice stretched arm chairs with individual headphones to listen in on another big screen TV. A lady attendant asked me if I wanted a drink. $$$ again, said no, and asked for plain water. Had a smoke in TV room and after about 20 minutes decided to go for my massage.

Was ushered into a VIP room. Very spacious, no bed but 2 big armchairs and another TV. Door was typical wooden door but with a small window at top. A girl came in after about 5 mnutes. Rather nice looking but a bit flat chested. Carrying a basket that contained her working utensils.

I had opted for a Jap style massage, which is basically shiatsu but I don;t beleive she knows how to perform it. Was however given a fairly strong and nice massage that loosened up my shoulder and neck muscles.

Towards the end of the massage, she asked me to remove my mini toga and shorts. Ha, I thought, this is where the fun begins, sadly I was mistaken. I had been given a paper disposal brief to wear after my shower and she left that on. Only thing was that she took my mini toga and hung it at the door which effectively blocked the glass opening.

I then realised the purpose of removing my shorts was to enable her to properly massage my thighs and nothing else. I did try to feel her up but she immediately squirmed away.

the one and a half hours passed faster than I thought and I was soon out of the place. Billing time. In my mind I was prepared to pay up to RMB800 for the session but fortunately, the damage came up to RMB690. I had given a RMB20 tip to the locker room attendant so my total damage was RMB710. Even then I thought it was expensive especially when there was no "fun" involved.

Perhaps I should have taken the advice of the brothers here and visited the local bath joints but I didn't have time.

I told myself that during my next trip later this year I must try the local joints.

Any brothers can give updates on local joints, offerings and price?
Old 23-09-2003, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not much to update really.

Beijing doesn't have a lot to offer in terms of sauna and its more expensive than Dragon back home. Not just more expensive, you get less too. Not many joints offer FS, most oil HJ.

Here's a list of places you can try out.

FS sauna:
1. Crystal Jade Ë®¾§¹¬ at Shuang An just behind the UME multiplex cinema. RMB 700+ for FS. Run down place but it works.

2. ÁúÌξý near Pan Jia Yuan market. First cross junction west from Pan Jia Yuan bridge and head north till you see this huge brightly lit building bearing this name. About RMB 1100-1200 for FS (I can't remember too clearly).

3. ¶«·½»Ê¹¬ along east 3rd ring road opposite China World. RMB 1800 for FS package (roughly, I remembered it was ridiculously ex).

4. Sauna at east gate plaza basement. No idea what the price is.

5. Sauna at Gongxiao (¹¬Ð¤) just west of New World Jing Guang Hotel, near Landao Shopping Centre. No idea about price.

6. Sauna at Tianlun Dynasty Hotel. About RMB 1900 for FS package.

There's a few more but I've heard of but not too sure of.

HJ sauna:
1. ÓñÁú¸ó opposite Ikea along north 3rd ring road. About RMB 500 for HJ package (includes all you can eat ala carte menu).

2. ´ó¸»ºÀ at Weigongcun Road near the Beijing Foreign Studies University. About RMB 700+ for HJ package (includes buffet).

3. Sauna at basement of Landmark Towers hotel. RMB 500+ excluding tips for HJ which was very expensive IMO.

4. Sauna at Hotel opposite Hua bin building opposite the Friendship store along Jian Guo Men Wai Street. Forgot what the price was.

I've included a mix of local places and more hotel style places. Hope this gives you a decent hit list for your next visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1