The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Just back from Danang. Went with family so not much action. If u search WeChat, a lot ladies offer out all massage to your room.

Manage to find 1 opportunity to go out. After research I went to this Hotel S*md*. Paid 2million for massage n full service. Unfortunately service wise was below my expectation. Unlike in Ho Chi Minh, here to shower yourself, lie down for massage, and proceed with the deed. No facilities like sauna etc provided.

Good thing is, the lady is a lot more younger here company to HCM. Mine was only 22 years old, petite size and can speak decent English. So communication was good. First time don’t need to use google translate during the session. Look and body I’ll rate her 8/10. Definitely syt.

From what she say, only around 10 ladies working there and they are open till 2am.

After done, try walk around the area but nothing. Danang really are more slow pace / chill compare to HCM.
Old 15-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post

Good thing is, the lady is a lot more younger here company to HCM. Mine was only 22 years old, petite size and can speak decent English. So communication was good. First time don’t need to use google translate during the session. Look and body I’ll rate her 8/10. Definitely syt.

From what she say, only around 10 ladies working there and they are open till 2am.

After done, try walk around the area but nothing. Danang really are more slow pace / chill compare to HCM.
Yes, Danang has enough FL operating...bet you the gal is from South or North and not from close by....

Your hotel Regency Hyatt will not allow such activites...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
hello9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello9999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Just back from Danang. Went with family so not much action. If u search WeChat, a lot ladies offer out all massage to your room.

Manage to find 1 opportunity to go out. After research I went to this Hotel S*md*. Paid 2million for massage n full service. Unfortunately service wise was below my expectation. Unlike in Ho Chi Minh, here to shower yourself, lie down for massage, and proceed with the deed. No facilities like sauna etc provided.

Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 18-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
calmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycalmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsolo View Post
Is it safe to go in to those massage shops in Da Nang or all is piano type massage? Any good massage place to recommend?
Can find barbershop at Danang. I get excellent svc from there last visit.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all
Any sensual massage with extra in hoi an? Going there this wkend
Old 06-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayNix View Post
@danang Hoi An

Massage
Massage + HJ
FJ
Girls Overnight ( go drink + overnight )

Can pm me for my WeChat
Girls will be sent directly to your hotel
hello bro. Idk why but keep unable to dm you. Can you dm me your contacts in Da Nang please. thank you thank you.
Old 10-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HOET deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Danang & Hoi An

Hello all, I’m a newbie here. I’m to Danang and Hue soon. Anyone has WeChat contact to share?
Old 19-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation at Danang?
Old 20-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Going to Danang this weekend, can bros share a tip or two?
Old 21-03-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppenbar View Post
Going to Danang this weekend, can bros share a tip or two?
Wechat will have ppl adding you. But how legit, I'm not sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1