The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tchalla1395 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I still miss my ex

It’s gonna be a year and I’m still in love with my ex. She’s over me but I’m still madly in love with her. Any advise?
Old 24-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I still miss my ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchalla1395 View Post
It’s gonna be a year and I’m still in love with my ex. She’s over me but I’m still madly in love with her. Any advise?
Ex meaning is past tense... and the truth fact she doesn’t care a damn abt u now and happily fucking with her new bf now...

The truth hurts

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Hmmm familiar post? Did u made the same post sometime ago ?
Nothing u can do except to move on......
Old 24-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

If you've been moping for a year, and are still continuing to do so, odds are the other areas of your life has massive gaps that you aren't filling.

Moping over the choices that other people have made is a pretty dumb thing to do. Move on with your life and things within your control.
Old 27-01-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Again, I'd like to remind people to get over themselves regarding their lost loves. There are over 7 billion people in this world & rest assured; if you are not that special a guy, that girl is not too special either.

The Pie is huge, find another slice. Why do you need to insist on sharing a slice with another?

Adopt the abundance mentality, you'll be better off for it.

天涯何处无芳草, 何必单恋一枝花

This goes for both brothers & sisters in this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1