The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi guys, just check lin lin from slg rtc already? Can’t find her ads around
Old 16-02-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Hi guys, just check lin lin from slg rtc already? Can’t find her ads around
Yes she’s RTC. But only for a short while, coming back soon.
Old 16-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for newly listed https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/

Location: far from mrt ..works out of mp ..once you reach there it's easy to locate
Looks 8/10: syt ..photos advertised are accurate..slim..cute looking
Massage 5/10: is passable ..more like piano type ..phone is used too often
Sensual 7/10: there's no pattern like we see in seasoned MLs .. probably she's new and has to learn .but I have a feeling she's willing to please
GFE 6/10: it's like mechanical type .. trying to finish you in a hurry ..but she's very chatty and pleasant talking ..

The best part was the looks and body ..nice natural b size boobs ..enjoyed playing with them ...
After she finished sensual in 30 mins ..she sent a replacement masseuse ..
one point to note about is the damage ..I was asked to top up for the nude massage ..and the turn off is hp usage ..one handed massage
RTM : no because of location and have to topup
Old 16-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good point dude. Especially those calls that keep ringing and ringing. If ML answers, people complain about one hand massage. If ML don't answer, people complain ML
to selective with customers, snobbish attitude.

Hiaz... Lol.

I make it a habit to only sms once or twice at strategic times. If no reply I move on.

I only call when ML is ready to receive me and needs to verbally direct me to her apartment.
I also sms only. no reply after 2-3 hrs . move on . sometimes I do allow my regular to entertain calls after my happy ending. one call can talk , ask so much stuff. some even try sweet talking . for happy ending sake , keep it short. ML talk, hold hp so long wait tired cannot service you how? want to sweet talk get yr booking first lah. some ML I admired them a lot. no matter wat they still try to accommodate, if me straight black list liao
Old 16-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
MR for newly listed https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/

Location: far from mrt ..works out of mp ..once you reach there it's easy to locate
Looks 8/10: syt ..photos advertised are accurate..slim..cute looking
Massage 5/10: is passable ..more like piano type ..phone is used too often
Sensual 7/10: there's no pattern like we see in seasoned MLs .. probably she's new and has to learn .but I have a feeling she's willing to please
GFE 6/10: it's like mechanical type .. trying to finish you in a hurry ..but she's very chatty and pleasant talking ..

The best part was the looks and body ..nice natural b size boobs ..enjoyed playing with them ...
After she finished sensual in 30 mins ..she sent a replacement masseuse ..
one point to note about is the damage ..I was asked to top up for the nude massage ..and the turn off is hp usage ..one handed massage
RTM : no because of location and have to topup
I am quite puzzled when you mention she sent a replacement masseuse??
so this a spa?she provide sensual , another provide massage
Old 16-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Bang for your buck, Carol's 独一无二.
Have to agree with the bro - Carol is simply in a class of her own my recent RTM MR

Had a 9pm slot. Got to her place and she opened door in her usual black corset and heels. She is damned sexy. 9/10

Asked why I have not seen her for a while. Told her she was away for her holidays and I was busy with work. All this while she had stripped me down and was already licking at my ear and nibbling my nipples.

Never realised she was also nude by then and then she lead me for the shower which again was full on rubbing. Confirmed that I wanted the same treatment as always and proceeded to do a soapy rub and moan and groan.

Washed off suds and started BBBJ. Strong suction all lips and tongue accompanied by moaning, looked me in the eye and smiled before giving mini-me a wet kiss.

Towelled dry and moved to bed. Firm and pleasant massage with small talk. Then began sensual in earnest....rubbing her tits all over my back and licking my ears. Asked me to go on all fours and stroked my ass and package from behind. Suddenly crawled under my thighs and carried on the BBBJ. Damned shiok and I almost came but held back - regretted that a bit - more on that later.

She had me kneel and carried on her BJ and slipped over to do her pussy grind cowgirl style before she 69-ed me and I had full access to her pretty and super wet shaved pussy.

She slid around to grind herself then asked if I was ready to go outside - stunned for a second because I thought I heard 'inside'. She gave me a devilish grin and was quite certain she toying with me. Went to nuru mat and the session was simply fantastic. From BJ to pussy grind to riding cowgirl with HJ she was fantastic.

However Mini-me was overstimulated. He was at 100% hardness and refused to come. She tried so hard but I told her to stop. Still she tried. Even with the subsequent shower....she BBBJ with mint mouthwash and HJ but he was in no mood to spurt.

Dressed and told her she was fantastic and that I was grateful. Gave her payment and a generous tip. She was so nice...even kissed me goodbye apologetic that I hadn't come - but I had not had that sort of experience since I was a teenager. Had not cum but was really satisfied and spent if U know what I mean. My Rating 10/10. She is in a class of her own. Hands down best in her class for sensual package.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
v1664 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know about this? This guy really want everyone to die with him...

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...jc5wkaJ pBbpo
Old 16-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1664 View Post

Seem like hav to stay off G area
Old 16-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

--Deleted--

Last edited by SGPocong; 16-02-2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Never quote
Old 16-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
got SMS or not ?

don't know why some bros like to keep calling when some MLs never pick up.. they might be busy or having a customer ... dam annoying when some ppl keep call n call within the span of just few minutes when you are having a session with the ML.. at least SMS they can just glance and even if they reply is not as annoying..
Yeah. I SMS also. Didn't reply at all. Not even once. Haha, to me no problem, i'll just move on. But just want to check if she's around only.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1664 View Post

I wonder who are the MLs or FLs who had sex with him and then went on to provide service to others.
This is not right.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Quick Mr on the hebe lookalike xiaoyu.
Saw her a few days ago. Location is near mrt and very easy to find, but might be a bit too public. Not too bad though.

The apartment is nice and clean. She is very pretty, my type and very chatty. She will definitely be able to talk to anyone well.

Massage is okay. Sensual is great.

Will recommend
Old 17-02-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Seem like hav to stay off G area
Two years ago 2017. If you go there last year, ganna then also dunno.

Think the issue lies with properly protecting yourself. Not staying off whichever area.
Old 17-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Wheres summer? Not coming back post cny?
Old 17-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Wheres summer? Not coming back post cny?
May I know why are you so desperate to look for her when you mentioned that she's not worth 120? Anything special?

If she doesn't list by this week then move on la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1