The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2019 Resolution: Ejaculating into 100 Different Vaginas

Lady #9
Date of Bonk: 28th Jan to 3rd Feb
Cum extracted by Danell
Nationality: SG Chinese
Relationship: FL (Wonderland)

"This is the best local FL I've tried in 2019 Her body is so tight. Needless to say, we had a wild time together. Unload my sick cum deep inside her in deep missionary. Gal is accommodating enough to let my cock turn soft (about 2 mins) first before slowly removing it from her cunt. Went home a happy man."

Sry, condom pic is blurry as I thought it was a good shot.

Old 17-02-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lady #10
Cum extracted by Albee
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Relationship: -

"Pocket-sized chilli padi. Skin is smooth. Though not pretty, she is lian enough to make my cock hard. Her petite body is fucking hot. The sex was so enjoyable, we had an intense 40 minutes of thrusting each other, naturally lubricated by her wet pussy. I had to cum in her doggystyle because she looked so good in that position. I'm pretty sure she has practiced with many horny men before because she is able to do sexual acts that are a certain no-no to SG gals."

Old 17-02-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Abstinence from 4th Feb to 10th Feb.
Old 17-02-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Lady #11
Date of Bonk: 11th Feb to 17th Feb
Cum extracted by Miss A
Relationship: Date from Coffee Meets Bagel

"OL who play hard to get at first. After just 2 dates, ended up in the hotel room with me. I abstained for her because I wanted her to experience a monster load. After stripping, I was a little disappointed. She is totally flat. Though very fair and soft, I was a lil turn off because it is not even A Cup. But she is one where even though she's flat, guys will not reject to have intercourse with her. I focused on caressing her smooth and soft skin as well as her lovely butt.

She doesn't blow but sex-wise, her snatch is fucking tight and bony. She's thin so you can feel the bones all around. That tightness brought me to paradise. With the help of pills to increase my semen volume, this is the end product of 9 days of abstinence. Will definitely meet her again. That shocked and disgusted look on her face after seeing my load is priceless. & the sex was FOC."

Old 17-02-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Lady #12 (Friend of Lady #7)
Cum extracted by Miss S
Nationality: Malaysian chinese

"Not as pretty as Lady 7 but she's much more hornier. She looks so innocent but she needs sex. Kept biting her index finger as I tear apart her reddish vagina. She is also tight but different kind of tightness from Miss A. It felt more comfortable. Requested piledriver position but she couldn't take it after just 10 thrusts. Grabbed her really cute natural breasts, she arc her body back to french me and came into her vagina in that position. Malaysian gals are really sweet & easy to please."

Old 17-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Lady #10
Cum extracted by Albee
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese

"Pocket-sized chilli padi. Skin is smooth. Though not pretty, she is lian enough to make my cock hard. Her petite body is fucking hot. The sex was so enjoyable, we had an intense 40 minutes of thrusting each other, naturally lubricated by her wet pussy. I had to cum in her doggystyle because she looked so good in that position. I'm pretty sure she has practiced with many horny men before because she is able to do sexual acts that are a certain no-no to SG gals."

Like that still not pretty enough ah... I would have wasted no time to cum all over her.
Old 17-02-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Lady #11
Cum extracted by Miss A
Relationship: Date from Coffee Meets Bagel

"OL who play hard to get at first. After just 2 dates, ended up in the hotel room with me. I abstained for her because I wanted her to experience a monster load. After stripping, I was a little disappointed. She is totally flat. Though very fair and soft, I was a lil turn off because it is not even A Cup. But she is one where even though she's flat, guys will not reject to have intercourse with her. I focused on caressing her smooth and soft skin as well as her lovely butt.

She doesn't blow but sex-wise, her snatch is fucking tight and bony. She's thin so you can feel the bones all around. That tightness brought me to paradise. With the help of pills to increase my semen volume, this is the end product of 9 days of abstinence. Will definitely meet her again. That shocked and disgusted look on her face after seeing my load is priceless. & the sex was FOC."

I like to bonk flat chested girls!
Old 17-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lady #12 (Friend of Lady #7)
Cum extracted by Miss S

"Not as pretty as Lady 7 but she's much more hornier. She looks so innocent but she needs sex. Kept biting her index finger as I tear apart her reddish vagina. She is also tight but different kind of tightness from Miss A. It felt more comfortable. Requested piledriver position but she couldn't take it after just 10 thrusts. Grabbed her really cute natural breasts, she arc her body back to french me and came into her vagina in that position. Malaysian gals are really sweet & easy to please."

My type of girl to bonk!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Wow.. TS...
You must be doing well, financially, physically and mentally.

Financially, cos not cheap to FL every few days. Some more your FL includes local.

Physically, cos from the load, and the libido. Also must have some good traits to hook up girls.

Mentally, must be in good , little stress state to stand and piak right.

TS, can share how your secrets?

Also how you submit homework to waifu?
Old 17-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lady #7
Date of Bonk: Fourth Week of Jan (21st to 27th)
Cum extracted by J

"After abstaining for a week, I managed to produce a monster load inside this horny gal's wet pussy. Did many positions and came deep in missionary. The feeling of releasing this amount of load is heavenly."

7, 11 or 12. which one more skinny?
Old 17-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My type of girl to bonk!

TS pls share secrets about how to make so much money got ur own company?

nice share, enjoy the bonking
Old 17-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
7, 11 or 12. which one more skinny?
11 most skinny to the point of bones. As you slowly penetrate her, you can feel your cock gliding through the bones inside her canal. When she reaches an orgasm, you can feel the jerking movement of the bones. She win in terms of class/prestige.

7 is skinny too but there's meat inside. That being said, it doesn't felt as "painful" if you go fast. In terms of tightness, as compared to 11, it's tighter in the opening. The feeling of ejaculating in her is much more better due to the all-rounded cushioning. She win in terms of playfulness.

12 is not as skinny as 7 & 11. She has the average girl build. She win in terms of GFE and cares about whether has she pleasured her man enough. When a gal gives u GFE, the sex will no doubt be great.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
11 most skinny to the point of bones. As you slowly penetrate her, you can feel your cock gliding through the bones inside her canal. When she reaches an orgasm, you can feel the jerking movement of the bones. She win in terms of class/prestige.

7 is skinny too but there's meat inside. That being said, it doesn't felt as "painful" if you go fast. In terms of tightness, as compared to 11, it's tighter in the opening. The feeling of ejaculating in her is much more better due to the all-rounded cushioning. She win in terms of playfulness.

12 is not as skinny as 7 & 11. She has the average girl build. She win in terms of GFE and cares about whether has she pleasured her man enough. When a gal gives u GFE, the sex will no doubt be great.
Which condom(s) you usually use for your conquests?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Time to add in some exotic ladies from other countries! By the way good effort on your resolution!
Old 17-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Can I have a humble suggestion?
Show us a wefie with your girl and blurred out both your eyes or main features to hide your identity.
At least we will able to tell it’s the same dude conquering many different girls.

And also please stop showing your bag of semen. I have phobia drinking my wife’s home made barley water during hot days now.😐😐😐

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1