The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

L16H67

New PRC Mei Mei - Must go....Still fresh....Fuck virgin looks

Been a long time didnt contribute to this forum due to forget of my ID password. Sorry for my broken english as i last is a ah meng, and wasting all my time fuck gal at geylang. But i never regret doing that.

Last week went to vist Ah Hua for 3 times, become very high key after my NS reservice!!! Maybe 2 weeks never see gals, bullet keep alot!!!

So far come new gals for this L16 house 67 which is at the entrance of lorong 16 right hand side.

4 new PRC mei mei, all under Cat 150 - Arrive all just last week....

Yang Hong - 23 32B/24/26
Young and innocent face, look cute while sucking cock

Ye Zi - 24 34D 24/27 Take note boobs lover!!!!
Look okie... But the boobs really okiefor boobs lover, is a must to try.... Just come around 1 week, still very fresh buns.....Shiok....Overall working quite hard.

Ye Feng - 23 32A/24/25
I thought they are sister at first, one call ye zi, one call ye feng. But when i clarify with ah hua, they are not sister. Look very young, virgin look as the hole is very small, so shiok.... i really cant take it when i insert in my dick, so much sensation, think of my youngest day in school, screwing student gals....Will go back again....

Qian Hui - Havent try, but will post a thread once is settle after i reload my bulllets.

See you guys, hope that all of you can post more GL for review.
Old 16-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
boboshot is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

bro DG 888999 i like wet and tight pussy
any lobang
thx
Old 16-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG888999 View Post
L16H67

New PRC Mei Mei - Must go....Still fresh....Fuck virgin looks
NS reservice!!! Maybe 2 weeks never see gals, bullet keep alot!!!

So far come new gals for this L16 house 67 which is at the entrance of lorong 16 right hand side.

4 new PRC mei mei, all under Cat 150 - Arrive all just last week....

Yang Hong - 23 32B/24/26
Young and innocent face, look cute while sucking cock

Ye Zi - 24 34D 24/27 Take note boobs lover!!!!

Ye Feng - 23 32A/24/25

Qian Hui - Havent try, but will post a thread once is settle after i reload my bulllets.

Bro, you not only bullets alot, $$ also lots lots 1 week 3 x = $450...

i look for petite one
Old 16-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
Blackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemecum View Post

i look for petite one
And lots of sperm.
Old 17-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

The more i read... i think must try... so far, i have been trying cyber OKT and freelancers in FL Dome 1 and FL Dome 2. The more i see "Free STDs" the more i scared now. Also recently, alot of H81 kenna raid.

I think i will explore Geylang now.

thanks for all the FRs.
Old 19-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemecum View Post

i look for petite one
Bro, i really spend alot of money untill my bank keep reducing since i have this habit.... Think of changing this hobbie to fishing liao since the econmy is so bad....

Last time i go GL aleast 5 time a week due to sales job nature, afternoon everytime will eat snake at GL, but now business is so bad untill every day even more free to bonk gal....

I think i have spend almost 200K of GL liao for the past 6 years....

But abit difficult to quit... SEx is man nature.
Old 19-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboshot View Post
bro DG 888999 i like wet and tight pussy
any lobang
thx
You can look for COCO or shun Zi at L16H54A.... This 2 are ang pai in L16H54A.

150 per shot....

Let me know ur FR after u have done...

wanted to ask how others feel about them, butu will never regret...But need to wait for them as they are ang pai.

Cheers
Old 25-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GLhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Name : YiTing time of boink 23 May

Yesterday I went to GL for a boink leh. Ended up after much walking I arrived at L16H67. Just before arriving from office I suddenly had a crazy idea so ended up going to seven eleven to buy myself a tub of Hagan Dazz Ice cream.

I went in to look at the girls, most were ok lah but none that struck me as really good, so I ask the OKT is got any better ones not. He said ok no problem and asked me to take a sit first while he made a phone call. A few minutes later this girl walked into the shop.

She was tall got the typical model look, Boobs also quite big I think C cup. Wah. but the best thing was this CFM look on her face, I got immediately very turned on. I decided to fulfill her wishes.

I brought my tub of ice cream and went into the room with her. Her cat bath very shoik ah... Her nice and soft boobs rubbing me all over the place very turned on. Especially went the tip of her hardened nipples touching the head of my DIDI. My DIDI immediately responded by raising his head. Good boy.

She also did a skillful job massaging my DIDI with her fingers in soft and delicate touches.

So we finished the cat bath and she rubbed me down nice and good.I told her to lied down on bed. She did so all the while bringing on the CFM look. Wah my DIDI further hard on.

So here comes the execution of my fantasy. I brought the tub of ice cream and started spreading it all over her. Then I used my tongue to lick all the ice cream off her starting from her neck. I worked downwards and stopped for a while at her boobs. Ice cream eaten like this tasted more delicious than usual. Slowly I worked down to her pussy and licked her nice and good. She was moaning all the while during my licking. When my tongue reached her pussy, she clamped her legs around my shoulders. I continued licking, she got wetter and wetter. Wah I really enjoyed the taste of her liquid leh. A little on the salty side.

I kept on licking while she kept on moaning she was touching and massaging her own boobs at the same time as well. Her nipples were rock hard and erected. Then suddenly clamped down really hard with her tights on my head when she came into my face. Really shiok ah..

next she told me to lay down on bed while she worked on me. Using the only tip of her tongue she started licking the tip of my DIDI like an ice cream cone. Slowly at first and faster and faster. Finally she took the whole DIDI into her mouth and 360ed my DIDI with her tongue. i was looking down at her face while she was doing all these, her CFM look was a serious turned. Finally I could not stand it anymore she capped me and I took her in doggy style and gave her a good one by pounding her like no tomorrow. All the while my fingers enjoyed themselves by squeezing and groping her big big boobs. I was in heaven. I came I saw and I conquered. I was like julius ceasar reincarnated.

After that she took me into shower and did me a good massage.

Face : 7/10 the CFM look
Figure : 8/10
Height : 1.6++
Boob : C-Cup
Skin : Fair
Hair : Curly waist lenght
BBBJ: 9/10
French Kiss : did have chance
FJ : 8/10 Very wet , she very horny type.
A/R : 7/10
Attitude : She is the Vixen Incarnate

RTF: Yes Definitely
Later I asked her which house she is from she said she from L18H05 leh.
Old 26-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
makemecum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG888999 View Post
Bro, i really spend alot of money untill my bank keep reducing since i have this habit.... Think of changing this hobbie to fishing liao since the econmy is so bad....

Last time i go GL aleast 5 time a week due to sales job nature, afternoon everytime will eat snake at GL, but now business is so bad untill every day even more free to bonk gal....

I think i have spend almost 200K of GL liao for the past 6 years....

But abit difficult to quit... SEx is man nature.
what you sell Bro? must be something high value since can afford you daily bonk; maybe can rope me in...hahaha
me also urge almost everyday but $ limited...sigh
"tong ren bu tong ming"...
Old 25-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
amkamk3828 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all,,

lat night went with frnd look up for anqi(1617) ,okt ah hua said new gals coming soon,,, try to look n find the new gals and saw 2 gals satting there chit chat,,, wearing very formal dresses and found out 1 of the gal looks gd,,,, an OL look,tall,fair quite cheerful lady but with small boobs.... might try her next week,,, tks for reading....happy bonking.
Old 31-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
humsupguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Update on the stock for this joint.

Was told that there are 11 Mei Mei and 4 just arrive here.

Happy bonking....
Old 14-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bmw528 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation L16H67 - The underated house

Bros, care to share this house. I pass by this today and popped in to see.

As I am only left with 10mins before meeting my friend for dinner, I left the place without a bonk.

Please feel free to post comments and FRs on any gems that you may find here
Old 22-07-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
L1667 PRC Cat 150 House

I was wondering if there's anything interesting in this house. I happened to see a Xiaonan and YiYi in 1429 ipad, that look quite attractive to me.

However when I go to 1667, can't really catch sight of these girls.

Anyone knows the line-up of this house? Any hidden gems or FR on Xiaonan and Yiyi.

Starting this thread as I can't find an official thread for this house.

Hope to know more about this place
Old 22-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: L1667 PRC Cat 150 House

I have been there afew times during the meetups.....din notice any wl ... guess not my type
Old 16-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried KK of 1667. Brief FR is given here.

Name : KK
Ht : 1.73 m
Wt : 55 kg
Hometown : Dongbei
Homebase : 1667
Debut : Oct 2016 (but worked only the past 10 days thereabout)
Experience : prior KTV experience, but not into varied sexual service

Face: Overall pleasant, fair complexion, exudes an unassuming and nice personality
Body: Well-proportioned sexy body for her height, perky butt, nice long legs, long black and brown hair to mid-rib (hair will become messy when frenching and sex begin), she claimed she tend to sweat when she becomes excited.
Boobs: A+ cup (not for boobs lover) small brown areola and small nipples use boobs to massage
Skin: towards the fair side, smooth except for heat rash developed in chin and below neck area
Pre-shower action : Some frenching
Catbath & bbbj: taught her how to do tongue licking and rolling catbath; deep-throat bbbj and dick head licking, great licking of dick tip (she did this very well on her own accord), could feel that not only her pussy was quickly wet but her body too, through her sweat.
AR: taught her to do simple AR. quite accurate tongue penetration. Not that sensual (not a fan of AR anyway). Told her to pull my dick back and do licking and bj.
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked and painted her pussy
Kiss/French: very good natural frencher, tongue fight, rolling in your mouth, sometimes her hair get in the way.
FJ: sex in cowgal (a short while) and missionary positions; had a long enjoyable ecstatic fuck session; she was simply mesmerised my dick thrusting inside her pussy (and me??); could feel our sweaty body gliding over each other as we frenched intimately and as I looked on her, I know she was in cloud nine. She told me she could not control herself from cumming. Told her she should just relax, enjoy and let loose. She wanted to know what other WLs lovingly do to me. Told her a couple of gals just jump from the bed into my arms when I am standing and she did just that! I was stunned ... next time I must say those less than 50 kg can do that!
RTF : Surely yes!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 17-11-2016 at 12:50 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1