The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2024, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Steamy fingering

Anyone wanna trade MLS that allowing fingering, come across one that does and it's getting rare these days. Pm to exchange. Only share with limited persons.
Old 13-04-2024, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Steamy fingering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Anyone wanna trade MLS that allowing fingering, come across one that does and it's getting rare these days. Pm to exchange. Only share with limited persons.
I can only stare at this post haha Used to have but the ml rtc edi
Old 13-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she let u do dun mean she will let other pple do...
Old 13-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
SexiSamy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

The ML let you raw doesn’t mean every customer can raw her lol

Customer like you sibei jialat, anyhow say here then later every customer go the shop finger the ML

This type is sabo ML thread
Old 13-04-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
she let u do dun mean she will let other pple do...
To be frank brother, without rousing them the lady will not let you fingering. A lot of lady actually wants guys to eat their pussy and when's they gets high then you can do a lot of things to them without restrictions, same like us we always want to mouth fuck them with deep throat.
Most of the time they will let you finger when they are happy with your tongue.further more she is a hardcore.
Max sharing 1 guy per day.

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-04-2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiSamy View Post

Customer like you sibei jialat, anyhow say here then later every customer go the shop finger the ML

Share thru pm, and he stated one guy per day and of cos gotto see who he reply to, high reputation bros of cos haha
Old 13-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

What Sabo ? Because of you I limit sharing of 1 person per day.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Skyspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?
Old 14-04-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
SexiSamy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
What Sabo ? Because of you I limit sharing of 1 person per day.
You can continue zapping me, we continue exposing you.

On the way i seen you has sabo mls and most of your post are fake, just Big Cannon Fairy creating clone accounts to bump your own post.

Always remember you come under attacked becos you are the biggest bullies in this forum.

You ask yourself why nobody kena attack except you.
Old 14-04-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
You can continue zapping me, we continue exposing you.

On the way i seen you has sabo mls and most of your post are fake, just Big Cannon Fairy creating clone accounts to bump your own post.

Always remember you come under attacked becos you are the biggest bullies in this forum.

You ask yourself why nobody kena attack except you.
Some bro are doing fingering now, for you ... Digging your own nose.
Old 15-04-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sampat3388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To be frank brother, without rousing them the lady will not let you fingering. A lot of lady actually wants guys to eat their pussy and when's they gets high then you can do a lot of things to them without restrictions, same like us we always want to mouth fuck them with deep throat.
Most of the time they will let you finger when they are happy with your tongue.further more she is a hardcore.
Max sharing 1 guy per day.
not many have skills with fingers. but if it's right it can makes more hot when foreplay dan continue next action bro
Old 15-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

I have done some fingering to mls in the past, some are truly wet while some need stimulation to get wet, others dry no matter how you finger..tried one at Kings Leisure, Yue Yuan, HML, Hans, Tangs and some small tcms...most of them no longer working already...
Old 15-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I have done some fingering to mls in the past, some are truly wet while some need stimulation to get wet, others dry no matter how you finger..tried one at Kings Leisure, Yue Yuan, HML, Hans, Tangs and some small tcms...most of them no longer working already...
She will say " 亲爱的,我受不了“ 快插我吧。
Old 15-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15358 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She will say " 亲爱的,我受不了“ 快插我吧。
快!快!插我鼻孔!
Old 15-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Most ladies will surrendering her pussy to you if you knows how to tongue them, if you can make them high they will allow you to finger her, the most they ask you to dig with condom, some they let U do bare fingers, 2 fingers are possible.
Some men does not want to do oral to the ladies but just want to poke their pussy the chances is very very slim. If everyone goes there just to poke then very soon she will be on mc.
That is why I said the sharing is only limited to 1 person a day. Only guys with commondo calibre will get the share.

Commando never fear landmine.
Those who are not commando train can learn how to pluck mango.

Last edited by Newsasap; 15-04-2024 at 05:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1