The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
CNY day 1 and 2

hi bros,

lets get ready to cheong Geylang in Day 1 and 2 of CNY.

we can only cheong the Viet and Thai houses though, but is good enough to unload.

One tip to share from my past experience is...

When she held your hands and enter the room, once in the room, you give her an ang pow ($10 to $20) good enough, and you can see her face brighten up and you can expect a good time.

If you give more, you better let her know, so her smile is even bigger and the service even better usually.

Try not to give at the end of the service, for obvious reason, bcos she wont know whether you will give or not. Give the ang poh once enter the room.

Enjoy

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: CNY day 1 and 2

Heard many customers have been dishing out angpaos over the past few days. I myself am off to meet a bunch and will be sent to the drycleaners in a while . $20 seems reasonable for WLs I didn't f and but part of the group.

(Ah Peks bigbadbird, bronzegod and baotohk can skip this thread which is talking about paying extra money for nothing and no service. Nothing you will be interested in, can understand or afford. Angbaos are for family and friends. You can make your way to the free coupons thread or up each others points).
Old 04-02-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

One tip to share from my past experience is...

When she held your hands and enter the room, once in the room, you give her an ang pow ($10 to $20) good enough, and you can see her face brighten up and you can expect a good time.

Enjoy
Ah Pek catch no ball. 对牛弹琴。Smile, french and bbbj is expected. No need give extra. Ask wanton mee pay extra? Haha. You got better chance of striking toto. He where got money? Wanton Mee only know how to go cheaper (1/2 session) or ask for improvements for free. If the WL don't wish to french, he will use brute force and keep forcing until she give up. Wait long long he give a cent more.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Today I went to visit thai house as all the China houses closed, during cny days the houses will charge for extra $10.

I fked a thai girl at one of the lor 12 houses, her boobs are c cup, she look like the female main actress in the johnny english strikes again ophelia, her top was like Tarzan gf, skirt like cheerleader and panties with pokemon team aqua top design.

After we showered, she just kept kissing me non stop on the bed, then massaged me after our first shot.

25yo and just came here for 2 months.

Her bbbj skill need to be improve as too slow that feels nothing but her cowgirl is good that can really ride well.

https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/images/2018/09/21/b881585593z1_20180921102806_000g2d189ogl2-0-y1uth9p6e8rrc8hmzq2_fct2538x1425x73_ct677x380.jpg
Old 06-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Bro which girl and house is this ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Today I went to visit thai house as all the China houses closed, during cny days the houses will charge for extra $10.

I fked a thai girl at one of the lor 12 houses, her boobs are c cup, she look like the female main actress in the johnny english strikes again ophelia, her top was like Tarzan gf, skirt like cheerleader and panties with pokemon team aqua top design.

After we showered, she just kept kissing me non stop on the bed, then massaged me after our first shot.

25yo and just came here for 2 months.

Her bbbj skill need to be improve as too slow that feels nothing but her cowgirl is good that can really ride well.

https://media.apnarm.net.au/media/images/2018/09/21/b881585593z1_20180921102806_000g2d189ogl2-0-y1uth9p6e8rrc8hmzq2_fct2538x1425x73_ct677x380.jpg
Old 06-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I think today n yesterday should be very crowded, feel like gng down to sit n juz ppl watch but too busy with visiting
Old 06-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Never tried Viet ones. Better than Thais ?
Old 06-02-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Is price still increase today?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thai generally better.... I think still increase not sure
Old 07-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Increase is only for us chinese I heard.
Indians and bangalas gets $50 same.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
normally ang mo get discriminated...now chinese kena lol
Old 07-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Old 07-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
#isitbecauseimchinese
Old 07-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

I don’t really know the logic why the price increase. By stats is it that really during CNY a lot people going for a bond compare to normal days?
Old 07-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Most places will increase $10 for these 15 days. Call it a kind of bonus lah.

If u go off peak hours, and business is slow. Maybe he give u normal rate (happen to me before) I had that Ai/Mai kind of look.

I know JM, don't matter what colour but from $40 will jump to $50. Not sure if got a bit more time. But CNY first 2 days a lot of people go.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1