The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
littlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

Tried few times at HDB staircase. Lifted her skirt and pumped from behind. I always told my girl friend to removed her underwear inside the car first.
Old 18-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, during school days, where still cant afford or too young to book rooms. Twice a week at least!

Condo staircases, HDB staircase, Ngee Ann City…etc.
Old 18-09-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I still remember clearly. It was after the Euro 2012 football match which was played in the wee hours, and we watched at a McDonald’s that was screening it. After that, went to a nearby HDB that oversees a park. Went to the highest level, and do it at the stairs overseeing the park. What a scenery. Considering that we did it at 6+am, we are considered lucky that no one exit their house to go to work/school yet and caught us.
Old 18-09-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Knncb speaking of caught. One time fucking in mscp staircase near top floor then suddenly a couple think ann and indo suddenly came down. Think they were inside the motor room first 😂 hahahaha should’ve asked if want swap or not hehehehe
Old 18-09-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
Max9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMax9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fucked 1 local ktv girl once at her hdb block staircase when I sent her home in the early 2000s and subsequently on and off in hotels and in my car.
Old 18-09-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Knncb speaking of caught. One time fucking in mscp staircase near top floor then suddenly a couple think ann and indo suddenly came down. Think they were inside the motor room first 😂 hahahaha should’ve asked if want swap or not hehehehe
so it was a stairway to heaven for them?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-09-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5062 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
No actual sex at staircase, but fingered a colleague till she came. Sent her home after dinner and there was a staircase next to her door. Her parents were home and we couldn't bear to part, so went to the staircase and looked out while talking. We hugged, kissed and I lifted her skirt, put my hands in her panties to grab her butt, separating her butt cheeks to touch her butt hole as well, making her gasp... then I turned her around and rubbed her pussy till she came and collapsed breathlessly in my arms. Licked her juices off my very slimy fingers after. Eventually fucked and CIP her a week later.
Hi senior bro, I hv just PM you.
Old 19-09-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Secondary school times poly times at the free access lab sibeh song lah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 19-09-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Lol poly times in handicap, multiple times with a melayu classmate FB.
The high floors with washrooms at the corners. Fuyoh those were the memories.
Old 19-09-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

my wife had her first orgasm at the staircase during our courtship. i'll rub her pussy till she leaks all over her thighs before she cums.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I only had a few heavy petting with my ex during poly days at her opposite block staircase, as that time her parents was very strict and very traditional with her. Only 1 time i went to her house which no one was at home. Strip her naked in her room kiss, lick but end up didnt fk cause her parents about to reach home so dress up and go out.
Old 19-09-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Tried one, don't really like it.

Top floor of HDB, my block actually, chatted with gf before on doing it outside.

In the night, came back from midnight screening, cool, quiet, and horny.

Just felt too different from usual, where I like it slow, easy and relaxed.
Never tried it again after.
Old 19-09-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
littlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlittlesun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I only had a few heavy petting with my ex during poly days at her opposite block staircase, as that time her parents was very strict and very traditional with her. Only 1 time i went to her house which no one was at home. Strip her naked in her room kiss, lick but end up didnt fk cause her parents about to reach home so dress up and go out.
If it's me I will spend another few minutes to pump her first.
Old 19-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8327 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
The excitment and thrill of it.

Used to make out with one of my ex at staircase. Heavy petting only. Didnt managed to fuck her cause that time still young (around 17-20)

Regretted for not fucking her. Now is a mother of 2 already. Damnit
Oh I see. Now I get it.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 19-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesun View Post
If it's me I will spend another few minutes to pump her first.
I also got think of it, even my CD also standby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1