The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DeeZSleaZe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your informative post.

This may seem a silly qn but I must say that it is a genuine qn.I will be heading to hanoi next week to attend a friend's wedding.In your opinion,is it better to change currency to Vietnamese Dong or US$$?

Appreciate the inputs from any bros who are familiar with Vietnam scene.Much appreciated!

Cheers!~
Old 07-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeZSleaZe View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your informative post.

This may seem a silly qn but I must say that it is a genuine qn.I will be heading to hanoi next week to attend a friend's wedding.In your opinion,is it better to change currency to Vietnamese Dong or US$$?

Appreciate the inputs from any bros who are familiar with Vietnam scene.Much appreciated!

Cheers!~
silly qn...

sure change to dong la...why bother to change to usd and then change to dong...you lose twice exchange rate in this way...

change sgd to dong in hanoi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ilfj85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first attempt at Hanoi

Got some info from ISG on 62 Dog Ngu, visited there on Day 1, everything was closed!

Anyway, since my failed attempt to explore this place on the first night.
On the 2nd night, I ended my work early and took a taxi from Horison Hanoi and I reached there earlier than last night.
It was around 9pm.
I walked around there, in front of the house number 6. Doesn't seen to have a girl in front of the house waving at me.
Only a motorcycle parked in front.
Muster up some courage, I walked into the house, through the wooden doors.

Inside, I see 2 girls playing PC, 1 is chatting and the other (cuter one) is playing some online game.
There 3 girls (chubby) lying the bed. I can see that the bed are only partitioned by curtains.
They looked at me while I looked at them in surprised.
I spoke "massage...?", and they just giggle.

The chubby ones lying on the bed as the cuter girl (whom is playing the online game) to so called-massage me.
She was cute, but also chubby. Since I am all this way here, I shouldn't leave and try to go through the experience.

She brought me to the last bed. Sadly, she can't speak English. More of like duck and chicken talking.
To be honest, I have no idea what to do or what to expect in a Tam Quat shop.
I stripped to my birthday suit after she seal the partition with the curtains, and I lied facing down.
She entered, asked me to flip over and put on my underwear.

I hug her as she hug me a bit... try to FK her but she moved away, lightly pecked on her cheek and neck area.
Then she point to her mouth and later to my genital, signaling me for a BJ.
While BJ, she lift up her shirts to allow me to grope her breast (33B like that)
Her BJ was short, followed by HJ.
I couldn't cum.

Fed up.. Luckly I brought a condom with me just in case. I asked for a FJ.
She asked for 500,000 for her and 100,000 for entrance fee
I tried to negotiate to 400,000 but she refuse.

I finally accepted her offer and put on the condom and fuck her silently.
Deed done, she clean it with wet tower, I paid her and paid to the chubby lady who is chatting on PC.
She looks like the mamasan of this house
As I leave, the other chubby girls teased me, saying "bye..bye"
That was the only English words they know.

Took a taxi back to hotel, along the way, saw a big signboard which says "VIP MASSAGE", just a minute walk away from Horison.
In front of the hotel, there is this cafe "I Love Friday Cafe", a few steps from it is another signboard which says "TAM QUAT".

My question is:
1- What's the difference between VIP Massage and TAM QUAT
2- is Tam Quat is HJ place..BJ place or FJ place.
I read other reports, they are lucky to have BJ all the way till CIM.
Old 13-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My first attempt at Hanoi

After reading back realise my hotel so happening lol (hanoi hotel) lol! Shall visit the ktv tonite + massage before I head back to HCMC tomorrow. Any bros wan to meet up? Just a heads up this my second time to Hanoi so I dunno much haha.. Dun ask me too chim questions..

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman

Last edited by luzerath; 13-12-2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: error
Old 13-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: My first attempt at Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfj85 View Post
My question is:
1- What's the difference between VIP Massage and TAM QUAT
2- is Tam Quat is HJ place..BJ place or FJ place.
I read other reports, they are lucky to have BJ all the way till CIM.
Tam Quat and VIP Massage are both essentially the same thing... only HJ offered in Hanoi... The main difference is VIP Massage is Business Class and Tam Quat is economy class.

If u read ISG, u should also have read some other locations i posted recently. u should try Pho Vong.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 16-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoi to set off fireworks on New Year Eve
================================================
Hanoi will set off fireworks at 29 locations for 15 minutes, from 00.00-00.15 on January 23, the first day of the Lunar New Year 2012.

Four locations for high-range fireworks will include Hoan Kiem Lake (Hoan Kiem district), Thong Nhat Park (Hai Ba Trung district), Nguyen Hoang Ton Flower Park (Tay Ho district) and Van Quan Lake (Ha Dong district).

Meanwhile, low-range fireworks will be set off in 25 inner and outlying districts to welcome the Year of the Dragon.

The High Command of Hanoi capital is assigned to coordinate with the city’s police and concerned departments to organise the firework display.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kissmyass211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

HAd been to Oasis 2 twice and Kingston Club twice. Overall like Oasis 2 better. The Kingston that i been, i dont like the overall cleaniness of the room and also so far the gals I had did not gave a decent interested service.

but really depends on the gal and whether she like doing the massage or not. the first gal i had in Oasis 2 was not the prettiest but she like to tease and overall it was a fun massage. the second gal I had in Oasis 2 was a very pretty young gal but overall gfe was not the best compare to the first.

Surprised she offer 800,000 for BJ.. but did not take it.

Now bored in hotel, any chance of asking any gal to my hotel room for massage? Dont think there any outcall massage available in Hanoi unless I am wrong.

If anyone can advise on that, that will be good.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

to all here...

Merry Christmas

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Chúc Mừng Giáng Sinh!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Chúc Mừng Giáng Sinh!!!
Chuc Mung Giang Sinh...
I heard the north is very cold now...could be reaching even 12degree...shivering man, 2IC would be shrunk till "kwah-boh"...unless some VB manages to wake it to its fullest.
Old 26-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Chuc Mung Giang Sinh...
I heard the north is very cold now...could be reaching even 12degree...shivering man, 2IC would be shrunk till "kwah-boh"...unless some VB manages to wake it to its fullest.
To your surprise, actually, 2IC function the best during this type of temperature
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, will be going Hanoi/Saipa in March. Any idea where to cheong? For example, massage palours, clubs and pub to find gers? heard that hanoi gers are fair and mixed with chinese.

Me and my kakis wil also cross over from Saipa to China and stay 1 night. Appreciate some advise from Senior bros here who go to Hanoi/Saipa.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros, need advice...i will be staying at Sheraton...any lobangs for massage with specials or brothels with good looking girls nearby? Appreciate your advice!
Old 03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
airraid is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nbzzzz saying me.

There is a "gl" near your hotel. A lot of "chickens" there.
Bro nemolo, where is this gl near Sheraton? Pls PM me...thanks in advance!
Old 03-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid View Post
Bro nemolo, where is this gl near Sheraton? Pls PM me...thanks in advance!
A few streets away from your hotel which I dunno how to explain and forget the street name.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1