The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 15-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
My personal observation and experience, the WLs in level 2 tend to quote higher than those in other floors.
Not only lvl 2 lvl 3 the vet also quote me 500 b4 and she say will serve good good bargain till 250
Old 15-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Not only lvl 2 lvl 3 the vet also quote me 500 b4 and she say will serve good good bargain till 250
250 everything in or 250 is the bonk price? Massage charge not included?
Old 15-07-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
250 everything in or 250 is the bonk price? Massage charge not included?
Hi is include everything and the entrance fee too.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

The best price I ever got was 150 all in for 3rd & 4th floor WLs. 2nd floor, best I got was 200 all in.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
there now only can see paris although she no more figure but the rest all charging 250 and above. its ex. did the viet on the 3rd floor initially wanted to charge me 500 i bargain down to 250. open mouth 500 wtf

wah bro ..i tink i know which one.....the ne ne quite huge le haha
Old 16-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Orchard Towers is Ang moh man's playground leh.

Those ang moh's already spoilt the market liao, especially the sailors... After being out at sea for months they see a donkey will also pay $1000 to fuck it.

I once met a group of UK sailors in pattaya, when they found out I was from SG they straightaway yelled out "Orchard Tower!" and laughed. When I probed further they said they love the pinoy pubs there as well as some of the massage there. One even said he paid $700 to bang a China chick. I'm like wtf? And this was 2 years ago.
Old 16-07-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
wah bro ..i tink i know which one.....the ne ne quite huge le haha
Haha ya she enhanced it to C haha
Old 16-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post

Those ang moh's already spoilt the market liao, especially the sailors... After being out at sea for months they see a donkey will also pay $1000 to fuck it.

I once met a group of UK sailors in pattaya, when they found out I was from SG they straightaway yelled out "Orchard Tower!" and laughed. When I probed further they said they love the pinoy pubs there as well as some of the massage there. One even said he paid $700 to bang a China chick. I'm like wtf? And this was 2 years ago.
Haha can say true but I go there only do Paris 150 all in. Crystal also will makan u if u give in to her easily. If not she will charge 200 all in. She wanted me pay $100 extra for AR and bbbj but I only paid 40$ extra to get the bbbj haha. Can feel her teeth actually so it's OK at least got 1 bbbj. The rest all bbbj with cd quite boring
Old 16-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I Chiong ot few times,ask them fj how much,I dun care how much they ask,I tell them max I pay $150 all in for fj
If the gal dun wan,I just walk away n they will pull me bk but of cos many there $150 all in I also dun wan especially those ba ba 1
Old 17-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post

i guess many of these angmos n sailors dunno much abt SG, other than orchard rd n OT. unless they surf SBF, they will not know abt 'sacred places' like Fortune Ctr, People's Pk Complex/Ctr, Adelphi and the tons of massage joints in SG. OT is really lucky to be the beneficiary of so much free publicity, and as bro bangstar implied, many of these angmos will pay a high premium to screw any woman cos they don't hv much time in SG and it's simple logic of supply v demand.

it's strange but somewhat remarkable how many of the MPs in OT had managed to survive for so long over the years when many were wiped out. juz look at good old Orchard Plaza - barely a massage joint in sight these days.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:33 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i guess many of these angmos n sailors dunno much abt SG, other than orchard rd n OT. unless they surf SBF, they will not know abt 'sacred places' like Fortune Ctr, People's Pk Complex/Ctr, Adelphi and the tons of massage joints in SG. OT is really lucky to be the beneficiary of so much free publicity, and as bro bangstar implied, many of these angmos will pay a high premium to screw any woman cos they don't hv much time in SG and it's simple logic of supply v demand.

it's strange but somewhat remarkable how many of the MPs in OT had managed to survive for so long over the years when many were wiped out. juz look at good old Orchard Plaza - barely a massage joint in sight these days.
One thing ang moh are d××b. And second they don't even know their prices like what u say only know OT and orchard. And those that do all these are the fat old uncle. Yuck. Paying that price for a woman must be crazy even I won't even pay that amount for a woman. She not related to me and second I throwing away $700 to a person I don't know. I rather just sit taxi and ask taxi driver where is the cheapest bonk. They sure tell . Like what Bro owen10 say is true like orchard plaza nothing there already. And OT can survive cause of ang moh who are willing to give so high just for a China pussy no wonder if we sg go we kenna the price so high cause they think they can charge us like ang moh and we don't know
Old 17-07-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Not exactly like the ang moh don't know.

Sailors, especially navy, they have limited shore release now, and they gotta go, get it done and back to the ship

And with lesser allowed to stay out past midnight, they just go to MP and fix themselves.

And 9 out of 10 sailors who arrive there are brought in by the transport providers - vans who are engaged to bring them around. So it's not like they get to choose, or have much options as well.

And for the other regular ang mohs, they do know there are other options, but trust me, 9 out of 10 go to OT to pick girls, not for MP. Only the silly ones go to the MP in OT

After all, Singapore's best trouble free pick up joints for FLs are in that building, and not many locals bother about that part of OT.

Quote:
And OT can survive cause of ang moh who are willing to give so high just for a China pussy no wonder if we sg go we kenna the price so high cause they think they can charge us like ang moh and we don't know
I am not sure what got into you, but from what I know, and seen, it is not ang mohs who pay high prices. Those days are gone.

it is newly mobile Asians who have no problem paying like 300 to 500 dollar without a worry.

Most ang moh, especially regulars in SG, know paying upward of 200 is not worth it- for that price, they can get a full service FL ..
Old 17-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Sailors, especially navy, they have limited shore release now, and they gotta go, get it done and back to the ship

And with lesser allowed to stay out past midnight, they just go to MP and fix themselves.

And 9 out of 10 sailors who arrive there are brought in by the transport providers - vans who are engaged to bring them around. So it's not like they get to choose, or have much options as well.

And for the other regular ang mohs, they do know there are other options, but trust me, 9 out of 10 go to OT to pick girls, not for MP. Only the silly ones go to the MP in OT

After all, Singapore's best trouble free pick up joints for FLs are in that building, and not many locals bother about that part of OT.

I am not sure what got into you, but from what I know, and seen, it is not ang mohs who pay high prices. Those days are gone.

it is newly mobile Asians who have no problem paying like 300 to 500 dollar without a worry.

Most ang moh, especially regulars in SG, know paying upward of 200 is not worth it- for that price, they can get a full service FL ..
Maybe they can bring these sailors go Geylang.

They can bring the whole platoon and conquer the whole area there siol. Sure the OKT all damn happy

Sounds like Singapore Fuck Tour
Old 17-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Maybe they can bring these sailors go Geylang.

They can bring the whole platoon and conquer the whole area there siol. Sure the OKT all damn happy

Sounds like Singapore Fuck Tour
haha ya. fuck all the thais and china and ladyboys there
Old 17-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

make sense bro. i remember paris once told me got a japanese man pay 500 to her. i like WTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1