The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
2980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just wondering

Hello bro/sis? im just wondering people around this fourm is around their late 20s or is like in their 30s 40s? im really curious. I will be really gratefull to know, i scared im really out of place here . thanks . i hope i post this is the right place.
Old 26-07-2013, 07:49 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Re: Just wondering

so how old are u???
Old 26-07-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Its really down to the quality of your contributions, not your age. Something bothering you? Why does it worry you that you'll feel out of place?
Old 26-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smokyluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All ages here... For guys and also girls ....
Old 26-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2980 View Post
i scared im really out of place here . thanks . i hope i post this is the right place.
Hi TS.

If I tell u my real age and u discover that we are, age-wise, incompatible, wouldn't that make u feel even more uncomfortable?

Been lurking around here for years, and sometimes I take comfort in the fact that my anonymity allows me the freedom to express my sexual thoughts.

Like the real man-eat-man world, all kinds of people are in this forum: good, bad, bored, unreasonable, playful, insane etc.

So, as to your question about whether u should be scared, yes you should. U should be VERY VERY scared, regardless of how old u r as long as u r a newbie.

Nevertheless, all of us have been newbies before, so we kind of understand yr fear.

Personal example.

When I started out in this forum 4 years ago, I got zapped for no reason. I was sincere, keen to contribute, but ended up in the dump. I started out feeling fearful, and ended up becoming even more fearful. In addition to that, anger, injustice etc.

Then a few kind souls came along the way, so in my appreciation for all their help and advice, the only thing I could do was to return the favour if I can and continue to contribute to this forum.

Hope this helps bro.

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.
Old 26-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Fuck me

Its not the physical age that matters: the lowliest street kid in india at age 8 knows far more about taking care of himself and bringing the bacon home than the usual 18 year old SG Pampered Motherfathergentleman

So who is the adult: the 12 year old kid who works 3 jobs to pay the bills or the 40 year old stay at home leech?

Who then , now?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 27-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2980 View Post
Hello bro/sis? im just wondering people around this fourm is around their late 20s or is like in their 30s 40s? im really curious. I will be really gratefull to know, i scared im really out of place here . thanks . i hope i post this is the right place.
Just make sure you are of legal age and you should be fine.
Old 27-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
2980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmp.! thanks, i got that age dosent matter here on SBF. How do i delete this thread??
Old 27-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Helmig's deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm local 30's.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1