The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfoo View Post
haha she has fake tits
Old 18-07-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Finally went down adelphi after reading much abt it here. Brought some cash along as per this thread's warning.

Headed to the basement straight and walked 1 round, finally chosen the first girl i saw the moment i came down the escalator. Shes dressed in a white cleavage dress, like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Liverpool.html

She ard 1.7m, really sweet and i couldnt stop staring at her boobs. It wasnt that big, prolly a B cup but her skin was so white that i could see a little veins and thats what got my didi screaming for help. Was quoted $100 for HJ.

Sop in action: strip, lie down, piano session. Turn over and thats when i started to play with her while shes doin my didi. (Im a guy with very low boiling point and when i get too excited, i can explode within 30s. (any bros could teach me how to prolong my ejaculation period? TIA)) She stripped and i started fondling and suckin on her nips! Suck and lick the areola like a little baby and couldnt tahan anymore, i squeezed her ass while she jerk me off and man it shot to my chest! She laughed at me while i was cleaning myself.

Damage: $150

Gonna try other girls when i have the extra cash!
Old 18-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

kena chop carrot here once, as usual, small head took over command. I'll avoid going near to prevent small head from taking control again.
Old 18-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
iled is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quite waste of time....they tend to rush you out when actually time isn't up. Like saying why so hard to please. Other customer not like that...when it already cost so much .. Common these ladies are not syt....
Old 19-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iled View Post
Quite waste of time....they tend to rush you out when actually time isn't up. Like saying why so hard to please. Other customer not like that...when it already cost so much .. Common these ladies are not syt....
Yet many roberts are still willing to patronize these shops and be charged exorbitant price. Well, to each his own.
Old 19-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well, to ppl like me and my peers, in consideration to our ages, they are "syts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iled View Post
Old 23-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Finally went down adelphi after reading much abt it here. Brought some cash along as per this thread's warning.

Headed to the basement straight and walked 1 round, finally chosen the first girl i saw the moment i came down the escalator. Shes dressed in a white cleavage dress, like this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Liverpool.html

She ard 1.7m, really sweet and i couldnt stop staring at her boobs. It wasnt that big, prolly a B cup but her skin was so white that i could see a little veins and thats what got my didi screaming for help. Was quoted $100 for HJ.

Sop in action: strip, lie down, piano session. Turn over and thats when i started to play with her while shes doin my didi. (Im a guy with very low boiling point and when i get too excited, i can explode within 30s. (any bros could teach me how to prolong my ejaculation period? TIA)) She stripped and i started fondling and suckin on her nips! Suck and lick the areola like a little baby and couldnt tahan anymore, i squeezed her ass while she jerk me off and man it shot to my chest! She laughed at me while i was cleaning myself.

Damage: $150

Gonna try other girls when i have the extra cash!

recently went down....find a shop near escalator....cause not many shop open..i tink they wnt for lunch haha.....ok..message normal la...then only do HJ..and no naked?!? a bit sienzzz and she said all the shop is like that......
Old 24-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Two days ago, I went to Adelphi . After finishing a session in a shop, I bumped into a Chinese looking girl along the corridor at the back lane of basement 1. I went forward to ask her for name . She said her name is Kitty. And she spoke to me in Mandarin.

Unfortunately, I had just finished my business, so could not take her. Has any brother tried Kitty before? Is she a PRC or. Vietnamese Chinese? if 10 is perfect in terms of looks, I would rate her as 7.5. Don't really know which shop she is from. She was waling towards one of the last few shops facing the escalator.

Thanks brothers in advance for sharing info on her service, price quoted and other notable experience.
Old 24-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Honestly! Let's say entrance fee 50-60
And if HJ is 80-100. I might as well go Geylang.
HJ at such price is very stupid. Even a thai bonk is only 50!
You guys are so rich! Willing to spend such money for a cloth on HJ. You could just spend 50 and ask any thai girl at Geylang and suck you dry...
Three are $100 PRC girls in Geylang too that could gives you BBBJ..
Totally not worth it.
I wonder why MP cost so much for a HJ! Been told one asked 100 for a HJ. I'm like wow golden hand.
Old 24-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fitman72 is Cool - loads of Potential

So many bad FR on this place why still have people go visit. Should stop and let this China gal close shop. They think they come here to chop us so please stop letting them chop if not is really what they said we Singapore man stupid. Thank
Old 24-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatcaiturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

every1 know how expensive that place is. but when you r at there. small head take over control when you r some of them r so hot n sexy and you jus want to touch them.

was there last weekend with my oc to see sound system. saw 1 of them with short pants and spg strip. the half ball like coming out. cannot tahan.
Old 28-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!

Today decide to go wash my eyes.. and today was an eye opener... 1 chick in tight short yellow dress sit on bar stool.. saw me... spread her legs as she got off the bar stool and called waved me in.. managed to control myself and just waved back.. hahaha. Btw her melons were 3/4 exposed...
all the other shops were eye catching too.. lucky manage to control if not carrot head chop... nearby still got cheaper ones...
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 09-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

See no picture

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 09-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi lustandfast. I know which girl u saw n had fun with. She was tall, slim, so beautiful n her cleavage was so enticing. I like her to b my wife. She called me but I didn't bite her 'bait'. Massage, HJ n she let u touch her for $150 is a bit on the high side but normal for the girls in this building. Happy for u.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
AVsensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfoo View Post

looks familiar...
Advert Space Available