The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

So many posts on being KCd by ML. I intend to spend tomorrow alone in order to save money.

Don't get carried away guys. MLs are just here to make money. After they RTC, 99% chance you will never see them again.

Personally, I don't click with any MLs.i think my tastes are too attas for them. I can't take them to Michelin star restaurants or to watch the SSO.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
To find someone to scratch that third leg, if cannot find have to trouble right hand

It's one of the purpose of this industry lah, curb our desires so it will not overflow in a negative way. So guys, protect your playground well.
I prefers left hand. And not many left handed ladies around. So always ask for the best alternative - mouth or pussy,
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 06-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
So many posts on being KCd by ML. I intend to spend tomorrow alone in order to save money.

Don't get carried away guys. MLs are just here to make money. After they RTC, 99% chance you will never see them again.

Personally, I don't click with any MLs.i think my tastes are too attas for them. I can't take them to Michelin star restaurants or to watch the SSO.
LOL...all these are just fantasy.....

But I do expect more BCF romantic tales over the next few days.
Stay tuned!
Old 06-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
Arina has delisted but still here serving bros. WC or call her

But the way, Wats fapping ?

Damn, contacted 7x ML, none took my booking ......
Fapping...EDMW lingo....means using your left or right hand or both hands to pew pew pew.
The most economy way of releasing pent up tension.
FOC n no worries of contracting any STDs or infection.

If your number is not in their blacklist...it only means some of them already kenna baoed by Bros for the Qi Xi occasion. Maybe Qi Xi fully booked, so allocate another extra day....Maybe 8 also a hot day coz many companies might initiate shutdown.
Busy busy weekends for many MLs.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
How you know she ate it? Maybe she too busy n gave it to another Bro?
It happens.

Do you really expect an answer even she ate it?

I dunno, most times I never get response...I would say zero response.
Maybe they just take for granted. So now unless I'm in that area n of convenience....I get for the ML....if not, I dun bother.

I dun drive, so I wont go out of the way to buy special food for the ML.
That time NX also ask me to buy food for her...but her area that time only got Malay food..so I ask her can or not....
She say NO. So I just tell her then you go ask other Bro buy for you.
Feeling she might be pissed off...but she replied "OK. No problem."
You dun buy for her, she will just get another one to buy for her.
So true. Even she didn't eat it, she can still say it's nice just to stroke your ego. I didnt have much chemistry with NX. Tried her 2X, but failed to click. She's nice and friendly. A tad too commercial/professional for me bah ...

I got to enjoy 林志源肉干 when i visited a ML last week. She said a 熟客 buy for her, but she worried 上火, so i get to enjoy it and her services. Another ML offered me wine to enhance the atmosphere during a late night appointment. Have to agree that these girls get a lot of good food and free gifts. Hahaha.... no wonder SG women are so jealous of them.

Maybe next time i should ask if they have 猫山王榴莲? Or foie gras? Or abalones? Won't be surprised to hear that
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
Old 06-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding married men:

One ML said that it would really be exciting to go to the guy's house to get on it. She might have said it just to spice things, but the idea does sound kinky.

Be prepared for any complications that may arise from this though.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooto View Post
Guys. Haven’t been on for like 6months or so already. Planning to go for a good massage and of cos a not bad looking lass later after my work. Preferably east side if possible. Dun really have time to read thru everything. As I read thru, Everything is all abt angel and I give up. Haha.

Hope some good bros here can recommend me some good ones. Thanks.

Hi bro. If you read thru the last 30 pages, there's more than just Angel MR. Do make an effort to read up just as the other senior bros have made an effort to share. If lazy, stay at home and fap.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
So true. Even she didn't eat it, she can still say it's nice just to stroke your ego. I didnt have much chemistry with NX. Tried her 2X, but failed to click. She's nice and friendly. A tad too commercial/professional for me bah ...

I got to enjoy 林志源肉干 when i visited a ML last week. She said a 熟客 buy for her, but she worried 上火, so i get to enjoy it and her services. Another ML offered me wine to enhance the atmosphere during a late night appointment. Have to agree that these girls get a lot of good food and free gifts. Hahaha.... no wonder SG women are so jealous of them.

Maybe next time i should ask if they have 猫山王榴莲? Or foie gras? Or abalones? Won't be surprised to hear that
I have managed to get a lot of freebies courtesy of KC bros. Last week I got to take home a whole packet of 肉干 from one ML and I also drank a lot of cooling water from another ML. Ate a lot of free fruit too. Too bad I don't like durian, have been offered that so many times.

The best gift I ever got was a jade statue. Took it for appraisal and yep, solid green jade 1 kg.

So guys, don't get carried away. Otherwise other bros will carry your gifts away.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
....Busy busy weekends for many MLs.
Busy weekdays are more like it. This weekend is super long weekend. How many married bros can afford time away from their families? Not me for sure. And 七夕 is another busy day for the FL/MLs, lots of gifts, food and KC. Lol ....
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
Old 06-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Regarding married men:

One ML said that it would really be exciting to go to the guy's house to get on it. She might have said it just to spice things, but the idea does sound kinky.

Be prepared for any complications that may arise from this though.
Bro, which ML said that? She still in SG? Can PM me? Really kinky of her.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
Old 06-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

七夕 seems like a frenzy for many of you.

Pay and fark off la.
SBF golden rule apparently doesn’t get into lots of you.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgtiddy View Post
I told one of them rtc ex-ml the same thing.. I not rich nor handsome and u service so many per day so not gonna fall for that kc trap.. kanna slap left and right (in speech).. end up also same thing.. so stay 理智 abit guys..
you make her buay song?

ai yah..what for? I used to be also hot headed n honest....but I learned to be fake. pretend to fall for it and get to test boundaries mah.
why make the session uncomfortable for you n her?

she might even put bad comments on you n that will give you difficulties in booking new MLs later.

cheong smart and reap the best benefits while keeping a sane mind.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Bro, which ML said that? She still in SG? Can PM me? Really kinky of her.
Unless the missus is overseas and won't be back for a while, I think we ought to quit on this idea.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
I have managed to get a lot of freebies courtesy of KC bros. Last week I got to take home a whole packet of 肉干 from one ML and I also drank a lot of cooling water from another ML. Ate a lot of free fruit too. Too bad I don't like durian, have been offered that so many times.

The best gift I ever got was a jade statue. Took it for appraisal and yep, solid green jade 1 kg.

So guys, don't get carried away. Otherwise other bros will carry your gifts away.
Win la, we argue over 110 or 120, u get real jade.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
七夕 seems like a frenzy for many of you.

Pay and fark off la.
SBF golden rule apparently doesn’t get into lots of you.
I'll be camping here for live updates from bros here on 七夕
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1