The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Westerhaut FRs

Wh8 g22 anyone has info? Figure like damn nab but I suspect fake boobs...
Old 07-11-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Wh8 g22 anyone has info? Figure like damn nab but I suspect fake boobs...
isit the chio one...
i tried i ger G twenty smthg... think 22 or 26...chio but cant remember her number...gud figure...real b boobs
cant remb if i FRed. sop
Old 07-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
isit the chio one...
i tried i ger G twenty smthg... think 22 or 26...chio but cant remember her number...gud figure...real b boobs
cant remb if i FRed. sop
dunno chio or not...saw the body i a bit stim liao...this house 30min or 20min....damn fucking long didn't come here....

any intel WH45 G27 ? looks cute with braces....but boobs like small..
Old 08-11-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Samster (M)

My Reputation:
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC
WH02 Gems
Bing Bing (new) - Kawaii (Japanese favorite), lovely and adorable, like a PRC national treasure (panda) you will feel like protecting , girl with few words .
Wen Wen - Classic Oriental Beauty , one and only best dressed Cheongsam WL in Geylang , one whom you would enjoy to sleep with . Good conversationalist .
Qi Qi - has the air of a working executive , your intimate secretary , few PRC WLs that has a limited vocabulary of English . Can be chatty if there is chemistry .
Li Li - an all time favorite with C cup bust and a pretty face. Good service attitude .

Experience these gems before they start going back !

Lots of PRC WLs are leaving due to lack of business and competition elsewhere . The cost of coming, the rentals they are paying to OKTs and the peanuts they are getting make it no longer attractive to remain here !

Geylang has gone low class ever since offering 30 mins sessions for PRC WLS . Some houses even offer $60 for 20 nins. Geylang used to be the place those who can fork out $100 plus look for letting release excess androgens while the menial workers from Indian and Blangadesh will head to Petain Road . Now Geylang becomes a favorite haunt of these Indian workers !

Not forgetting illegal prostitution in “massage parlors” have been mushrooming and online solicitation by illegal Prostitution rackets is rampant. Wonder where is our anti vice squad ?

Expressing my Personal opinion . No intent to offend anyone .
Old 10-11-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
isit the chio one...
cant remb if i FRed. sop
So i decided tontry this g22 at wh8.

Wtf, i seriously dunno why i chose her....maybe its because her smile seems genuine...shes is really not my type in terms of looks...

When she came out of the tank...i was like what the fuck? Why so talll? And when she spoke, i thought she is a ladyboy...lol 1.71m tall....she is not model skinny type like 6 70 g20. So i checked her out from head to toe and confirm she not ladyboy lol.

From my observations, can tell she is very new in geylang. Quite bushy too.
Boobs is enhanced n quite hard at the back....u can also see scars underneath her boobs. Lousy doctor. If they are real c cups i would have rtf. Otherwise body quite tone with a taut stomach....think u will like if got stomach fetish lol.

Service quite good although not very polished. Catbath , bbbj with good suction n balls sucking and ass rimming...wow. But dont feel very shiok cos skill not up to standard. Not really into ass rimming too.

Fj very accommodative, any pattern u can think of. Stereo sounds natural. But dunno why lately no mood for fj. So took off condom and asked her to suck me off ....very hard working but a bit lacking in technique and too rough...so not very shiok...she asked me not to cum in her mouth but i cim anyway 5555..she didnt really complain though and spit my cum onto my cock.

She is quite a nice lady, chatty if you speak thai. Doesnt feel very commercial at the moment.

Last edited by strikeback44; 10-11-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
LEEBOOK is Cool - loads of Potential

Returned for Wen Wen36 @ WH02 yesterday
Glad to find her and I was her first customer of the day
She was so fresh and refreshing after a day rest
She was in this short skirt floral top Chinese Qi Pao which is so attractive and appealing to eyes
She wore an interesting fragrance that smells so enticing
Booked her for an hour and had such a great session with her teasing and caressing . Decided to extend another hour enjoying a nice chat after the steaming session.
Definitely RTF soon !
Old 13-11-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wh45 g27 like damn cute...who got Intel on her?
I saw too.
Didn’t try.

Can’t tell if milf or non mom.
Boobs covered up.
Old 13-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
So i decided tontry this g22 at wh8.
She is quite a nice lady, chatty if you speak thai. Doesnt feel very commercial at the moment.
oops...think diff ger...the 1 i tried not so tall....
ermm...think the one i tried is a different g22 ...
think is w43
Old 14-11-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
oops...think diff ger...the 1 i tried not so tall....
ermm...think the one i tried is a different g22 ...
think is w43
you lidat sabo me goot meh....
Old 14-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
you lidat sabo me goot meh....
accidentally la... think i got fr a WH g22...but cant remb which hse a few months ago. sibei chio one n gud body...so wanto jio u leh
Old 14-11-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RoastBoy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello senpais here. Is WH10 G5 still around? Opening hours 12pm-12am?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1