The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by totod24 View Post
From SLG? Or Any link?
https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/
Old 27-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
victorsingtel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/duo-er-massage/

Just finished a very good session with Duo Er.
Her looks are alright - more like girl next door. Body is fit with nice natural boons. Perhaps B+ of C. Where she scores the most is her attitude and the sensual part.

Reached the place - a very nice apartment. She asked me for water. Shower alone and then lie down on my front for massage. Her massage has a lot of strength and variations. Really helped my aching back.

After about 20 mins, the sensual part started. Teasing with fingernails and then her clothes were off except her panties. She gave me a nice cat bath with her boobs roaming all across my back and legs. She Cake very close to my ears, sucked at them and gave me a peck on my cheeks. Next she asked me to be on all fours and she applied a old lotion across my butt crack and my dick. Massages me for a while and I was rock hard by then and heard the familiar ‘big’ from her. Turn over and she started giving me a HJ while licking my nipples. I pulled her up for a kiss and she reciprocated but mostly with her toungue and limited use of lips. It was ok but not that great if you know what I mean.

I asked her if I could lick her and she immediately removed her panties and positioned herself in a 69 position with her mouth on my dick for a nice BBBJ. She can improve a bit in that department though. Eventually with use of her hands and lips and me licking her vagina (no smell) I exploded. It wasn’t a CIM but on one of the Boob but I didnt ask for CIM so not her fault.

Throughout she kept chatting with me. Sometimes in English and sometimes through Google translation since my Chinese is non-existent. She kept asking if I was comfortable during the massage and kept cracking jokes.

She is definitely worth a visit. However different people may have different experience. I plan to RTM her until I can find someone better in sensual with BBBJ.

Cheers guys
Old 27-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Had a very good time with Duo Er earlier today.

Pros:
Strong massage, good GFE, good body, suckable B+ boobs, excellent in sensual part (catbath, boob press, french throughout), decent HJ, allowed pussy licking, was very chatty and cracked jokes and lastly very nice apartment.

Cons:
Can improve in BBBJ, didn’t get CIM but to give benefit of doubt I didn’t ask for it either, nothing else that comes to mind

She is not a great looker but pleasant and smiling.

Will definitely RTM until I can find someone with all the pros above a killer BBBJ.

Goes without saying your experience might be different from mine.

Cheers bros
Old 27-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami View Post
Negative FR:

Lemon... don’t waste your money

http://sglocalmassages.info/lemon/#comment-1090

150% of photo size. Don’t look like photo, chio my ass. No massage technique, feels more like kenna whacked then kenna rubbed... bbbj+cim? Who tf pops on a cap to cim? Wtf?!

30mins asked to shower, left 15 mins asked to chill while she runs away to chat with housemate... don’t waste your money don’t bother...

Place is filthy and stinks... kns
This site damn horrible one la, full of land mines, high chance waste $$ if commando.
Old 27-09-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post
Yup. Lesson learnt
#1- do not book ML late at night.
#2- negotiable the price if timing reduced by too much.
#3- no positive FR always a risk to visit.
she fast hand fast leg changed names already.. and looks like u got zapped for being honest..

so fast change name while only been here for a while is not a good sign must be her fan reported u to her
Old 27-09-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Wrote the second time thinking first one lost since I havnt posted much before and didn’t know that it takes some time to appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorsingtel View Post

Had a very good time with Duo Er earlier today.

Pros:
Strong massage, good GFE, good body, suckable B+ boobs, excellent in sensual part (catbath, boob press, french throughout), decent HJ, allowed pussy licking, was very chatty and cracked jokes and lastly very nice apartment.

Cons:
Can improve in BBBJ, didn’t get CIM but to give benefit of doubt I didn’t ask for it either, nothing else that comes to mind

She is not a great looker but pleasant and smiling.

Will definitely RTM until I can find someone with all the pros above a killer BBBJ.

Goes without saying your experience might be different from mine.

Cheers bros
Old 27-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Had booked Donna but she cancelled on me 3 hours before booking
So went back to Shui Jing
My 3rd visit

Massage: 10/10
She knows yoga massage too but it’s too painful for me
Clearly very experienced

Rates on the high side and I don’t fancy the location
The picture is her though from maybe 1-2 years ago
Very pleasant lady and very high GFE
YMMV
Old 27-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
she fast hand fast leg changed names already.. and looks like u got zapped for being honest..

so fast change name while only been here for a while is not a good sign must be her fan reported u to her
Bro Kelvin can easily edit his post to show new name too. And add new link. No diff.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who is shui jing? got url??
Old 28-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Bro Kelvin can easily edit his post to show new name too. And add new link. No diff.
Yeah no difference to us who does come here, but there are a lot more bros who don't come here or even to SBF. Just partly curious why she still have quite a number of fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuqsex View Post
who is shui jing? got url??
I think should be this : https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...=#post17812360
Old 28-09-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/jessica-massage/

pretty but only 35-40min session inclusive of shower, handjob very mechanical. 100% not worth to rtm at all , have many other pretty face can visit

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-coco/

prettier and same unit as the above , massage 10mins then sensual no catlick no nothing just handjob fully clothed . not worth to rtm unless want to see face

overall the pros is only the photo is what they look like doesn`t need discount, the rest is cons
Old 28-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly Coco can do a good massage - hard enough with technique hitting the right spots. Just that she does it for 15 min max.

If you just want to look at a pretty face while cumming, she's the one to find.
Old 28-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Frankly Coco can do a good massage - hard enough with technique hitting the right spots. Just that she does it for 15 min max.

If you just want to look at a pretty face while cumming, she's the one to find.
The problem with Coco is that while she's no longer operating from a MP, she's using the MP mode of pricing. $100 gives you basic massage with HJ, everything else need to top up. I asked her earlier whether can go fully nude, and she wanted $30 more, which will put her pricing above MLs like Aini, who's younger, fully nude, good service, incredibly sexy, and well-being established.

Tested water whether can go all the way, and you get standard MP reply, "见面再谈”.

Think someone must remind her that she's no longer operating in MP. Her prices are exorbitant, irrespective of her service.

Last edited by JasonJG; 28-09-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 28-09-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celski View Post
CONTINUED...

By now my 2ic a bit confused liao. She would get it up then turn me off again. Then don't know why she told me go wash off the oil and let's resume massage. Within minutes she was jacking me again I was like huh? Anyway after a few rounds she finally obliged lying beside me. Things got hot and she even kissed me. Then right when I about to blast, she stopped and said ok 200 can enter her. I sibei dulan. I told her I reached customs liao she suddenly stopped. So she continued. By now my 2ic fucking schizo liao. Then she suddenly opened condom and capped me. I'm like ok whatever lah. I pumped her for a while but my 2ic cannot follow orders liao. Oh did I say when I pumping her she checked her phone? True story bros. Anyway she tried HJ again but then said no time liao. Damage 200 and I didn't even fire. I checked the clock. It was only 40 mins. She said factor in post-shower etc it's time to stop. Anyway I totally no mood liao. I don't know how this girl lasted this long with this service.

If she has past bad/good reviews bros please point me in the right direction.

On a sidenote, I texted many many today on a weekday afternoon and so many fully booked. Industry really sibei thriving lol.
I'm sorry for your bad experience and I don't mean to be rude, but your MR is funny as hell.. I literally laughed at your schizo didi. lol.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
Sueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SLG 池子, Chi Zi

Well, a young lass with little blemishes which I do adore.

Very blur yet cute face (小迷糊)

Typical taiwanese or Japanese wife that stands at the door, waiting for you.... (Obviously, need to open the damn door for us right? lol) it was the later part. Water, help u remove clothes, socks maybe....

Shower alone but then will be of insist, to dry for you.

Massage, not the best to look out for, but definitely put in a lot of effort. Asking if this is good enough, strong enough, right spot.... It's enjoyable, I can say.

Sensual wise, I'm gonna say this lass is good, real good. Quite sometime before a lady can make me squirm with fingernails & skirming for more.

Probably depends on people, she likes once a while whisper sweet little nothings.

Not going further in, not giving marks for her. but will say money WORTH SPENT!

No bang bang tho...

Cheers.

S.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1