The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Bad luck

Hi bro,
Just a short story for vanletine day...was driving a friend pass a mall for a meal.
At the lobby saw an angle, he wanted to talk to her but she was in a hurry. So looked for parking space. The idiot infront of us drove so slow and would not let us pass.
After parking the car, both of us when looking for the girl but could not find her....bad luck....
After dinner we went to get his FLs KCs girls a big teddybear to bring to night club where she dance...spent abit of money.
The sales girls was cute he tried his luck and got shot down hard, she was not interested in him even to the point to come on to me...
Went to the club and found out she was not working tonight...
That is what we can bad luck, he is pissed off...dont want to fuck dont want to drink...3 strike you are out...
I told him to roll with punches...but I really feel sorry for him...
What to do and take the losses..when you are strike down that many times it does put a toll on your confidence...does not matter who tells you to roll it off your shoulders....it does put the question....why me and why now.....

My humble two cents.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Bad luck you say:
Thank you.. have a fan....
Some days have bad day and some days have good ones.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

look more on the positive side.
every situation has its good and bad.
Yup it could have been worse.
Or lets say u got what u want, but turned out the girls are not good people, cheat u lie u swindle all yer money and leave u leaving u a broken man.
Look on the bright side

and there are always better chances out there
Old 15-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
look more on the positive side.
every situation has its good and bad.
Yup it could have been worse.
Or lets say u got what u want, but turned out the girls are not good people, cheat u lie u swindle all yer money and leave u leaving u a broken man.
Look on the bright side

and there are always better chances out there
Hi bro,
Thank you for the great advise.

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1