The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
Visited Yao Yao.
Location is convenient as it is near MRT.
Appearance and body figure wise is as per stated in the advertisement. Massage is overall average. The initial part (hand & shoulders) is nothing but moving onwards there are good strength on certain body parts. On sensual part she is very good with the tongue. She will lick all over your back body. (I get this service for the first time compare to other MLs who usually use hand for sensual and not much on tongue licking, so it leaves quite a good impression to me.) GFE is quite high as it is nude massage, can touch, can kiss, can tongue fight. Good chemistry between us. Overall, a nice session with her.

Quite similar with the MR by other bros. It is recommended to give her a try. Definitely a RTM just for sensual.

Btw, JasonJG bro, from the website, you said her boob is 32A, I really thought she is washboard.... It is a B for sure.. Maybe your standard is too high and get used to big big big (. ) ( . ) Because of you and some others bros' MR, I decided to give her a try.
Size is really relative. She’s a A for me. Not flat but very small bump
Old 23-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have her China WeChat and I will visit her just for closure.
Good people...keep them close to you.
Have fun
Old 23-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuajl1 View Post
Hi all! Decided to rush this because I know a lot of people are curious...I usually have a habit of lurking and trying out girls that aren't too established or new, since you do get a lot of shenanigans with potential APs like inconsistency, getting unfavourable slots, or dealing with watered down services, and etc.. Today, I was just scrolling thru the usual websites and Momo here caught my eye. Did my usual checks online and I believed that she was someone worth trying, hence decided to book a slot with her.

The booking process itself was tedious, easily one of the hardest in my ML journey so far. Even though I managed to confirm a slot hours before, I only had the proper address 10 minutes before the agreed time (I was tempted just to fly aeroplane). One could imagine the doubts and thoughts that the amount of time that I might have wasted, and here was I just roaming around the area (This was just based on what was on the ad) for a good 15 minutes. With a substantial amount of self-doubt and confirmation and an apology from Momo herself, made my way to an apartment way out of the central area. People coming by train might have a bit of issue coming down while parking seems quite limited for those who drive.

Looks
I opened the door, and I could recognise that it was her.(Thank goodness!) Quite identical to the photos, though I would pick the 5th and 6th photos on her SLG ad if I have to do so. Physique wise, she is skinny, but not to the extent of a proper fitness model.(Her favourite pastime is to sleep XD) Additionally, she doesn't have a bust to speak of as well (A-cup at best with nice nipples), and she has a tattoo near her back. Was wearing a lovely blue dress that fit her well. What I was more intrigued by was the vibe that she gave, as it was different from what I was expecting. The session later confirmed my suspicions...

Serivce
Rather than the "Lian" or "Experienced" vibe that her photos gave, the way Momo was servicing was more timid, like a GFE. (And I am not that scary hor, just a BFG here). I had doubts for a while on whether she was faking it, but it seemed genuine at that point of time.

Once you evaluate from a GFE/green point of view, it was quite well done. Usually, I will just let things flow during the first session without asking much for a fair evaluation. For Momo, catbath and her BBBJ was good, and you can pretty much order whatever is on the menu ONLY. I have to say that she isn't trained at massage though. Most importantly, she was very customer-orientated and seemed very keen to improve as well. I gave her advice on how to handle her bookings better

Environment
The apartment is shared with another lady, though I did not see her during the session. Shared bathroom, and it's quite small too, that the shower was done alone before and after the massage. It's new though, but I still wish she could get an apartment on her own.

TL;DR
Momo is someone very new to the scene. However, with her appearance, positive attitude and the services that she provides, she will appeal to a majority of bros here. 8/10
Tks bro for the MR. Didn't get any response from her for yesterday appt and subsequently sent another for today.. since only A cup and skinny it's okay I can pass liao
Old 23-03-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-li-massage/

Anyone tried her? Hoping to hear some feedback.

Thanks
Old 23-03-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
DBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/jessie-massage/

Anyone can shed some light on this lady?
Old 23-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum View Post
First 3 photos in ads can nosebleed, but 4-5 photo n some part of video gave a Lian-ish vibe. Really dunno which version u get to see
doesn't matter, still going for xiao qiu first.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/fiona-massage/
First time see such area, quite suprised.
But cant find any history on her.
Old 23-03-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Hi Bros

Any ml w skills of twisting hj can recommend? thanks.
Old 23-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of whether should try xiao qiu or momo from slg. Anyone got try both before?
Old 23-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/fiona-massage/
First time see such area, quite suprised.
But cant find any history on her.
Wah so far!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamme0099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I posted the above in late Dec.

She finally returned home today after over two years on "white card". I thought she was going off in late Dec/early Jan, but her case somehow dragged on for another two months plus.

I miss her.

But life has to go on.
Bro, u referring to the girl previously at Sophia and then RV? If so, must say I miss her too.
Old 23-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战报

为了安全要来时请 拨号码 9782 3801(玲玲姐) 预约直接与她安排。

环境:
要走上二楼。有很多房间和三个按摩师。房间里有一张按摩床和小浴室。房间的感觉不错。

配套:
$100/1次按摩和抓根服务/60 分钟

按摩师:
初始我想试试玲玲姐的手法。但是玲玲姐有客,我也很最后一分钟。她安排她的学徒飞飞给我。我无所谓。她来自 中国。我忘了那个省。 样貌普通,大约
二十出头到三十出岁吧。我不清楚也没问。人随和亲戚而又健谈。

服务:
按摩技术专业。沒有偷工減料。技术也曼好。按摩
知识很好。力度足够。按摩时有些部位的肌肉很酸痛。把我按到整个身体非常很轻松和漂浮的感觉。抓根抓跟久。 抓根时把我那条隆得又硬又隆软。按和抓到我很放松。很舒服很好也很爽的感觉。我整个人睡着了。按摩时还聊了 很多。抓根完了我感觉到下面被按到很松。很想干一炮。我期待这我下一炮的表现。

整体:
这个抓根和我在泰国抓龙筋的手法和感觉是不同的。
我在那学了很多前列腺的信息。她也和我分享的很多关系做爱不会伤到自己那条的信息。这是个很好的体验。我一 定会在回头试玲玲姐的抓根技术。

评论
我的华文不太好,也在学习过程中。请大家多多指教。

我的战报很长。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报告。希望我的战报可以让大家有一样的体验。

FR copyright© of bro naka~那卡哥

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wah so far!
near to me but not my dish.

spot mei mei but dun know her frs. look syt.
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-meimei/
Old 23-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wah so far!
If good I don't mind the distance. Have gun will travel
Old 23-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
near to me but not my dish.

spot mei mei but dun know her frs. look syt.
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-meimei/
Tried meimei when she was at one of the spas @Serangoon garden two years ago. Really sweet young thing and friendly. But not very much about boobs since I am a boobs lover. Have not rtm since so can only feedback these much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1